My 10 Week TS Bali Bikini Diet

diembroadhurst said:
You know i'm a great believer that your body finds a way to tell you if its unhappy. Having migraines every day for nearly a week - well thats a symptom of it not feeling happy. You've got to listen to that and by only eating protein based meals with very low carbs - your weight loss will still be very much higher than normal low cal diets but you will at least get to your target in good health and with a positive frame of mind. I have to take my own advice right now - i'm not increasing my carb load at all with the odd bits here and there - so i'm refusing to feel bad for putting my body first over vanity. I'm convinced that I will acheive my weight loss - and i'm happier for it to take longer in the scheme of things. I'll stay on Exante until the end - but i'm not going to sweat over a bit of protein here and there to make the days pass by a bit more bearable.

Think that is very sensible advice :) the plan I am on advocates listening to your body and learning about what does and doesn't work for you the individual. Two people can be on the same diet but have two different results as we are not all alike. Listen to what your body is telling you Smiley and adjust accordingly x x

Thanks girls for all the advice and support, you're right and I will have a Caesar salad tomorrow when we meet friends for lunch. xx

Yum, I've just had a wrap made from an iceberg lettuce leaf with a slice of ham, slice of brie and some homemade fiery chilli and crab apple jam, with 2 small celery bits and peanut butter. I feel great!

Happy sunny Sunday! Woke up feeling great, I've upped my medication for migraine prevention and I think it was the right thing to do.
I'm hopeful that I might actually be able to go to the loo today also! I'm feeling bunged up, which is not nice. Am probably not going to eat at lunch time as I feel in the zone again now, I think allowing myself that protein packed stuff last night did the trick.

Nice day, I did eat a paprika chicken salad, no dressing and thoroughly enjoyed it. Also had some of the husbands ice cream. I'm happy with it and happy starting 100% TS again tomorrow. Please God let me go to the loo soon, I'm very uncomfortable and 2 dulcolax and a glycerin suppository have done nothing!

Oh dear, the only thing I was going to suggest was upping your water intake, but you already drink loads!!!!!

glad you had something to eat as was obviously what your body needed and has baled you to refocus X

Done that, still nothing, but it's all ok. Mentally I'm ok now, and I've started the Exante diet today! Have you heard of it? It's so simple and I'm only doing for a month.
Hurrah, I'm here, I'm back and I'm stronger than ever!

It sure is! Bloating gone, clothes fit, happy, happy, happy. Most importantly, ready to move on for the month ahead. This time next month (on the Monday, not the actual date) we'll be checking in at heathrow.
My whole life feels so balanced and brilliant today. As diem once said, I need to take a snap shot of this moment to look back on if I ever need it.

Last edited:
Had a great day today, still very focused. Downed loads of water, had my 3 packs, sat in the sun after work. About to go out with dog and lovely hubby. Very happy today.

Firstly apologies for autocorrect which made nonsense of my previous post and :woohoo: to being back on track ............. Oh and I'm glad you are now relieved x

Dawnejoy said:
Firstly apologies for autocorrect which made nonsense of my previous post and :woohoo: to being back on track ............. Oh and I'm glad you are now relieved x

Don't worry Dawn, I knew what you meant! x

Have been reading the Protein Power book, and am realising how carb heavy alot of fruit is. As a result I need to revise my meal plans for when I start low carbing. I haven't included an awful lot of fruit, but where I've put apple with peanut butter for lunch, I'll change it to celery with peanut butter. There are also some good, every day type recipes in the book.

Sorry, I replied to this on your diary by mistake. I am struggling to find the but you're referring to. Can only find a couple of bits both in relation to cholesterol?

A bright new day, another days progress to come. Feeling happy to be back in control and helping towards my weight loss goal. I can't wait to finish my final month on Exante, hopefully losing another stone. After my holiday I'm looking forwards to getting started on the low carb & fasting lifestyle along with my lovely hubby. It all field within reach now.

Last edited:
Have spent a long while analysing my menu plans today. Have worked out that, in the main, they are way too low on carbs. Will be spending time in the next few days trying to build them up into something more sustaining.

Eek, sounds like torture.
Have been reading lowcarbiseasy.com, quite a good site. Might download the cook book at work on Fri.

Morning, it's a gorgeous sunny day here. I'm not going to be weighing until I've noticed a loss, either in clothes or visually. I think it's the way forward for me. I'm in ketosis so I know it's working. Feeling excited at having my colour analysis done next week. I hope not too much of my new wardrobe is in colours that don't suit me!
Have a good day all.

Back