My 12 steps to goal.........................

Back on it today.

Packing up the house as we get our keys for the new flat tomorrow!!!!!

Had a yummy SW friendly brekkie this morning so woo hoooooooooo!!!

Dxxx

Good luck with your move today Dolly - hope it's all going smoothly .... and you didn't pack the kettle at the bottom of a box! :D

Thats us in!

Heathy eating has kinda fallen to the wayside but all the lifting & humphing stuff will hopefully cancel it all out!

Dxxx

Hey! Glad yr all sorted - hope you've christened the place with a glass or two ;) & the place is starting to feel like home x

I'll be AWOL until Sunday eve as am off to Lyon in France tomorrow, lots of food & vino .... & cheese so be joining you on the straight & narrow when I'm back!

Glad it's all done lovely :) You must be knackered bless you! Good luc k unpacking! :) That's the best part ! :)

Right, I am backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Back to work today - booooooooooooooo

Back on the healthyness tomorrow - I have been sooooooooooooooooooooo naughty food & drink wise.

Missed WI on Saturday as I was still a bit drunk, Had our housewarming on Friday & I swear I am still hungover!

We never had our lovely anniversary meal which we do every year at the wedding venue so we will be doing that tonight.

Hope you are all well & I have missed you lot!

Dxxx

Hope you've had a fab anniversary meal Dolly ... and not too hungover! I'm back from hols so on the straight and narrow with you!

Woo hoooooooooooooo, How was yer holibags??

I am doin good on the plan so far & I am aiming for a 100% September - no cheat days!

I am scouring my books & this site for some fabby recipes cos I am gonna start cooking some yummy meals.

Will keep you posted on what I cook with pics & recipes as I go.

Dxxx

Woo hoooooooooooooo, How was yer holibags?? I am doin good on the plan so far & I am aiming for a 100% September - no cheat days! I am scouring my books & this site for some fabby recipes cos I am gonna start cooking some yummy meals. Will keep you posted on what I cook with pics & recipes as I go. Dxxx
It you need any advice with slimming world meals I may be able to help xx

Oh that would be fab my darling!!

I just replied on your thread a minute ago aswell.

I am gonna make Weetabix muffin tomorrow, have been making potato wedges every night - mmmmmmmmmmmm

Dxxx

Oh that would be fab my darling!! I just replied on your thread a minute ago aswell. I am gonna make Weetabix muffin tomorrow, have been making potato wedges every night - mmmmmmmmmmmm Dxxx
Ooh I haven't heard of the weetabix muffins! Tried the scan bran cake when I first started slimming works years ago.. Half an hour later I was in the bathroom :/ lol xx

Back