My 12 steps to goal.........................

I have been on a mad binge - HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

This has been goin on since Saturday I just cant keep this to myself I need to share.

I dont want to lose this battle I really really dont.

Dxxx

I have been on a mad binge - HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP This has been goin on since Saturday I just cant keep this to myself I need to share. I dont want to lose this battle I really really dont. Dxxx
Oh Hun don't feel bad, you can always share on here you know we won't judge you, plus we've all been there! Maybe take some pictures of you and have a think about where you want to be this time next month to kick yourself into gear? Hugs xxxxx

I'm just a tad mad at myself!

Keep making stupid wee excuses for myself & I need to realise that I'm only cheating myself.

I have a night out on Friday but I am gonna get myself back on track tomorrow.

Time to start posting the food diary again I think.

Dxxx

Good point well made. It is yourself that you're cheating - we're here to help and support you either way - but we def want you to succeed! :) x

Just a teensy tiny one!

I have done well overall & I am happy with the results.

Just can't wait to lose more.

Dxxx

No that was yesterday & I dogged it!

Will be back on Saturday give me time to fix the damage I done with my week off.

Just writing out my shopping list for the week ahead - organisation is key.

Dxxx

No that was yesterday & I dogged it! Will be back on Saturday give me time to fix the damage I done with my week off. Just writing out my shopping list for the week ahead - organisation is key. Dxxx
Ah I see, no worries love sometimes it's better to just keep going rather than weighing every week :) xxx

That's right, organisation is the way forward for all of this. It stops acting out when tired/upset/angry if we have a great dinner there and waiting.

Hope you're okay x

It sure is.

Cooked the burger in a bowl from the Fakeaway book for dinner last night & I was delish. Defo have some SW chips the next time with it tho.

In work they are handing out a never ending supply of chocolates but I am not having any.

Wang to try to lose a wee bit or STS this week cos it's damage limitation time now till the new year!

Dxxx

Attachments

• image-649570461.jpg
    image-649570461.jpg
    598.4 KB · Views: 15
Back