My 12 steps to goal.........................

Yeah there is loads of yummy recipes in it!

I was coming home to make the SW kebab for dinner tonight & hadn't read through the full recipe which states you have to leave it overnight chilling so having that tomorrow instead.

Had chicken, potatoes & mushy peas.

WI is on Saturday honey!

Dxxx

Was yummy!

Even hubby loved it.

Dxxx

Attachments

• image-464432897.jpg
    image-464432897.jpg
    630.9 KB · Views: 12
Thanks Pie, had a wee naughty food day yesterday but right back on track today.

Supposed to be meeting a couple of my friends in the pub after work so already planned what I will be having before I go. Might not happen though cos we cant get a hold of one of the girls so may end up home for dinner after all! fingers crossed haha!!

Dxx

Well done on the loss, have a great day x

Thanks my lovelies.

Good day yesterday, had a turkish delight but stayed within my syns for the day.

Got my meals all planned for today also.

Dxxx

Aaaaah it's secret Santa day in work so there is a massive buffet, hot chocolate with marshmallows & cream.

I am not having any!!

Whoop whoop xxx

Thanks honey.

Had a belvita cereal bar which was 10 syns - bit of a waste if you ask me but much better than what I could have eaten.

Home for my burger in a bowl with some SW chips.

In work till 6.30 so got some apples here & a mugshot just incase I get peckish!

Dxxx

Oh I am happy its back at last!

I know that the next 2 weeks is gonna be difficult what with all the meals & drinks so this is just damage limitation for me.

I am expecting a gains the next 2 WI's but dont want it to be any more than 1lb at a time.

So its gonna be on it off it on it off it on it off it all the way through the festive period for me.

Dxxx

Out christmas shopping today so had heinz beans with sausages (5) & a Bfree wrap (HXB) before I left the house.

Had a medium skinny sugar free caramel latte (HXA) when I was out!

Woo hooooooooo.

Hopefully lose something at WI this week xxx

Back