My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

! Jeez, thank goodness I dont smoke on top of that... A righteous mess!

sorry... but I did Lough Out Loud! Geeez, yeah! Imagine if you were a smoker too!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::happy096::happy096: We'd be wheeled out in a gurney!

A right mess I've made of my body.... I have a flap for a belly, and hips that could kick star a boeing!

My BP was always a bit on the high side, but not alarmingly high (was on medication all through my pregnancy for high BP - 8 years ago, twin pregnancy) and swolen ankles never sent away - think the pregnancy actually left my body in a bit of a state!!!

Ooooh Enlightenme - I see I'm slightly behind you in weightloss now that I've converted to Kg's.... and I dont have far to get out ofthe "obese" marking and into "fat"!!! The small things that make me happy.... saddo.

Ooooh Enlightenme - I see I'm slightly behind you in weightloss now that I've converted to Kg's.... and I dont have far to get out ofthe "obese" marking and into "fat"!!! The small things that make me happy.... saddo.
Nah, I'm right on the edge, just overweight... i know the feeling though! feels great!! buoy is what i call my hips :sigh:, I'd say between that and my boobs, it's the only thing that has me look "womanly" - got the manly belly - have had it since my last pregnancy, it's weird, it's hard and round on top and all soft on the bottom - uhm gonna have to sort that out!.

It is soo funny how we all have different bodies, we're roughly the same weight and height... But the weight isn't distributed the same way.

So let me see where YOUR weight sits???? Go on... show us a picture.... I thought I had "hourglass"shape, but told I'm pear shape? I have big top and big hips (and arse).... Wonder if tummy flab will EVER go post babies????

thanks so much for sharing pics.such a difference in ur shape!well done.will defo put mine up once i see a difference.have side views so must get straighy on too!also keeping diary so photos would be good to keep with it so I can look back when im a skinnier me and remember the work so i dont put it back on!:p

My CDC insists on WEEKLY pics.... but I havnt done quite WEEKLY pics.... do it about every 3 weeks.... everyone says they can see my loss in my FACE tho....

Hi everyone! This is AMAZING! I was out of station for the last two weeks and I come back to this site, and see so many AMAZING losses and so many new members!!! This is simply FANTASTIC girls! And a warm welcome to the newcomers!!!

Jillybeans I saw your pics! Great going babe! Keep it up! And to all those others out there...I am SO proud of you for your wonderful losses and sticking through this!!!

I was away preparing for exams and assignments.....I had no ready access to the internet nor a bathroom scale...got back home yesterday and I am proud to report a loss of ...hold your breath....8kg!!!

I was literally dancing up and down with joy!!! You know...it was really hard...but I stuck to SS 100%....It's only going to be 3 weeks since I started...but my cravings still pop up once in a while....Oh...even though I did not know how much weight I had lost...I knew it was a good loss when I saw my jawline becoming more defined, and my eyes looking much bigger in my face, and my clothes became much looser...but nothing prepared me for the amazing weight loss I saw on the scale! So girls...this diet really works!!...Here's to the next 9 weeks!!!:happy036:

Hi tuckinurbelly...Welcome to the group! I think you may be able to have access to certain features on the forum after a minimum of 50 posts. Right now in your profile on the left it says you have only 16 posts...just a matter of time before it crosses 50. :)...Keep going at it babe...All the best!!! :)

thanks that makes a lot of sense!so guess you have to hear much more from me before you SEE a lot less of me!
Cant believe u lost 8kgs in 3wks!well frigin done!so jealous.When u said 9wks I was thinking you musnt be doing the full thing then I realised it just sounds small and actually adds up!!here's to getting to 3 wks so the remaining ones are single figures!!
everyone on this forum is so encouraging!So glad my cwc advised me to get the app on my phone!Think it will make the difference of me doing this successfully!
so welcome back and hope exams went well!

I have just made two lots of creme egg chocolate brownies for the guys at work and am very proud to report that i didn't lick the spoon/bowl/my finger once. I really enjoy baking and glad to know I can still do it and not feel tempted to eat it, gives me a great sense of achievement
x

thanks that makes a lot of sense!so guess you have to hear much more from me before you SEE a lot less of me!
Cant believe u lost 8kgs in 3wks!well frigin done!so jealous.When u said 9wks I was thinking you musnt be doing the full thing then I realised it just sounds small and actually adds up!!here's to getting to 3 wks so the remaining ones are single figures!!
everyone on this forum is so encouraging!So glad my cwc advised me to get the app on my phone!Think it will make the difference of me doing this successfully!
so welcome back and hope exams went well!

Believe you me tuckinurbelly....You will be getting the same results, or even better, 3 weeks from now!! Just stick to it and give it your 100%! :)

I have just made two lots of creme egg chocolate brownies for the guys at work and am very proud to report that i didn't lick the spoon/bowl/my finger once. I really enjoy baking and glad to know I can still do it and not feel tempted to eat it, gives me a great sense of achievement
x

Way to go Lauren2444! Don't we feel so much more powerful and in control of our lives when we have the ability to look temptation in the eye and say..." I am more powerful than my craving" ... I sure do!! I am SO proud of you!!! :)

x

eh oh my good god lauren!couldnt do it if i tried.fair play to you.really.well done!

Thanks slimgorgeousme but never satisfied.. Need to lose like 45 lbs to be at a normal BMI.. don't know where it's all going to come from. Taking up my cross country running next month too. Hate doing it on CD

Thanks slimgorgeousme but never satisfied.. Need to lose like 45 lbs to be at a normal BMI.. don't know where it's all going to come from. Taking up my cross country running next month too. Hate doing it on CD

45lbs?? That can't be possible! You look like you need to lose a lot less! In any case you carry your weight pretty well...running cross country on CD is pretty rough! Do you have to do it?

Back