My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Can I please join the 12 week challenge? I started today and will be on ss for 12 weeks x

Morning all - and especially to the newbies....

Well I never did have that last shake as I fell asleep in front of the TV! I hear you enlightenme, I know I should be having that additional shake.... I guess I'm of the mindset that its a whole extra 146calories going into my body! I'm going to monitor myself this week carefully as I'm going slightly off plan and bouncing around which I know I shouldnt do.

My CDC brought me the butterscotch flavour shake to try. Havnt tried it yet.

Today I'm feeling a bit better about the diet as yesterday I was very tempted to eat and just start again today (it happens) but I never ate carbs, so feeling better for my binge being protein only.... but none the less, first bit of real food I've had in week and it was just so nice!

Today I have to take my son for a haircut, and to do our weekly food shop (well, the food is for the kids..:)) and I feel stronger than I have in weeks about facing food and the smells of it...

Here's to a good 100% day everyone!

12 week challenge

Hi, I would love to join you. I am new to the CWP and am on day 5. Been ok so far but would love some friends who understand to keep me motivated. I have four stones to lose.

Hi Poppies, Welcome! You've come to the right place. Have you set a goal date? How did the first week go? What do you find the hardest (besides not EATING :rolleyes:)?

OK ladies, I've noticed a lot of our members haven't been posting... hopefully it's because they're REALLLL busy.
But if it's because you've slipped and you feel like you shouldn't post coz you haven't been 100%, you're WRONG! Coming here will only make you stronger, so pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on this wagon to the new "us" land!

Come on!! WE can do this!

Hi ladies! So have been very quiet the last few days, have been soooo busy, which is good as I have barely had time to think about food!
Am now on my 7th straight day of being SS 100% and have woke up today full of beans and feeling amazing!
Thought today may be tough as i am having to cook for 6( eekk) however am so positive have even managed to prepare chocolate brownies a cake and not even lick the spoon!
Well done everyone it looks like we are all doing well, think thin, we can do this! x x x

Hi ladies! So have been very quiet the last few days, have been soooo busy, which is good as I have barely had time to think about food!
Am now on my 7th straight day of being SS 100% and have woke up today full of beans and feeling amazing!
Thought today may be tough as i am having to cook for 6( eekk) however am so positive have even managed to prepare chocolate brownies a cake and not even lick the spoon!
Well done everyone it looks like we are all doing well, think thin, we can do this! x x x

It HAS been extremely quiet!
I'm rooting for you! it IS very hard, I cook eveyday for my fam, so I empathize! sunday din-dins are the worse, evryone's expecting a great meal.. UGH! When's your weigh-in? Timorrow?

Well done Sweetaddict! I admire you for not licking that spoon! and cooking for 6!!! That I find very hard - cooking and not participating!

It has been a bit quieter than normal - I admit to slipping a bit the last 24 hour (the first time in nearly 6 weeks)... I'm just wanting to eat everything and anything I see! I'm due next week... so kinda explains it...:sigh:

I've been happy with my weightloss so far - just hope I dont succumb to the food demon this week! I am struggling with water today..... on 2.5litres and struggling with this last bottle of 750ml... will probably only juuust make 3litres today.

Also still feeling really flat and headachy..... I want that euphoric state that everyone says you should get!

Hey, would like to join in the 12 week challenge :) I started my 12 weeks yesterday and so far not finding it too bad, but of a headache but nothing major. I see a lot of people say they are drinking 3L of water, I thought you only had to drink 2.25L? Finding drinking so much difficult as I am not a big drinker in general.
X

I decided to join also. I started today.... again. How you getting on? You should try and drink 3 litres minimum.

Hey Pinkpussy, Hi Lauren2244 - Welcome aboard! I'm glad you guys are here!
The more the merrier! Yeah, I also have a hard time with my water, but only on the weekends. Actually weekends are bad all around for me! My kids and husband are home and they just always want to eat (or so it seems :rolleyes:) It seems that way when you're not eating right??

Tell me about it, I spent the day yesterday with my friend and her little girl and she had some cheese and onion crisps which I usually hate but yesterday they smelt so good lol it's amazing how your tastes change when your that hungry lol x

I really cant help but still feel guilty lol feel so crap today!!! Nd its my weigh in tommorow!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So if my weight loss stalls once i get bk on my plan 100% will i lose anything at all ir just stay the same?? Id be very frustrated if in another four weeks time i havent budged a pound???

My CDC says between 3-4litres of water a day. I can manage 4 on a good day, and 3 on a bad.... but its drinking the water throughout the day....

You should't stall on weightloss on 100% Ss if you are being honest. You may stay the same if you've cheated (and depends on HOW you've cheated - if you are going to eat, try not eat carbs, fat, chocolate etc)

Once the body gets going on this diet - those hunger pangs diminish (note, I say diminish and not go away entirely) .. I remember being on about day 8 and thinking my CAT FOOD smelt sooooo goooood!:eek:

I try remove myself from situations of people eating... its just less stressful for me as I'm the type of person that will eat whats there, and then resent myself the rest of the week, sweating it out to weigh in. If you do cheat, its really important to a) drink water and b) get back on the diet straight away as to lessten the damage caused. Staying in ketosis is critical.

I would add don't worry too much! It will be mostly water weight, As it's also the first thing we lose!! Cheer up Afsna, What's done is done, Don't dwell on it.

I will avoid situations and even friends during SS to make sure I stay on track. I have friends that I feel work hard to convince me that only eating makes you happy.
12 weeks seems like a long time but I'm sure it will fly by before you all know it. :)

I won't attend the gym during SS and to avoid over training. I will get into walking mornings and evenings.

All I know for a fact is if I do not cheat I will lose my goal of 3 stones before the end of the 12 weeks.

Thnks for all ur advice lovlies really helps. Got my weigh in tommorow i shall post on here afterward s xx

image-1896051022.jpg

Not a very good pic but made myself a motivation chart, each half a square is half a pound and I will colour it in each week with the amount of weight I have lost right up until I hit target then at the bottom I get a star for each day I stick to plan :)

Back