My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Hiya, oh I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you're doing well! How many days in are you?

I found doing lots and lots of things really useful to keep my busy kept my mind off food and from hunger pangs.

This is a really hard diet but if you've lasted this long then you can do it you just need to believe in yourself a bit more.

I find drinking the water ok but I'm pretty active so get very thirsty and I like water. Have you tried sparkling? It tastes a bit better and fills you up more.

How much have you lost so far?

Chin up, you can do it!

Stick to it Afsana. I've cheated and started all over again.
I think I am my own worse enemy and convince myself to cheat so tomorrow begins another 12 weeks plus 3 days x

End of day 6 for me :) felt really rough earlier but had some water and felt better.
Roll on 6pm tomorrow so I can get weighed, going to work in a onesie may help pass the time quicker lol
X

Lauren I will be crossing my fingers for you, but you've been 100% right? so you won't need it!! Let us know tomorrow

Yeah I have been 100%, so proud of myself lol this week to come will be my hardest as whenever I have done the diet before the second week is always where I have given up but really determined to stick it out this time :)
X

Morning ladies!

I weighed in this morning, lost 1.4kgs - need my calculator to convert to lbs.... not that great, but a loss is a loss right?

Determined to be 100% for this next week (boy am I going to try - we have a long weekend coming up so no work thurs/friday - being home and weekends are hard for me!

Afansa, dont give up yet.... keep at it, coz the first 2 weeks ARE the hardest.... push yourself and come on here for motivation!

I CANNOT WAIT to hear your weight loss Lauren! Dont forget to update us!!! (Why do you WI so late in the afternoon, you're up by 1.5kgs in the afternoons - ask me - I weigh morning and night - and dont like the night WI's!)

Here's to a good day ladies! 100% all round... and lets get our weight OFF - be gone with you fat!!:talk017::talk017:

Good morning everyone! Here's to FATshedding Friday! I plan on being 100% despite working from home today, don't really feel like leaving the house, the weather suck! :sigh:
The kids will be away from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon, so I'm gonna tell my husband to get his own meals, I plan to stay away from the kitchen as much as poss as weekends are just horrible for me!

Morning ladies!

I weighed in this morning, lost 1.4kgs - need my calculator to convert to lbs.... not that great, but a loss is a loss right?

Are you kidding, that"s still 3 lbs! You're baiting for compliments! :p Good going! you didn't measure?

I got weighed after day 4 yesterday as my CWC Only does certain days of week. Loss was 2.5lb not sure whether that's good or a bad? I have 4st to lose, I don't eat a lot normally and really struggle to drop the lb whatever I do, am not finding it hard just boring and was hoping for a bit bigger loss after 440 cals a day!! It's my birthday today (33...bleurgh) and am still staying on it 100%. Have given myself 8 weeks to lose 2 stone, I really need to see a good result to keep me motivated next week!! Happy Friday everyone!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I get weighed in the evenings as I work in a school and can't really do morning weigh ins but make sure I wear the same clothes and have the same amount of liquid each week before I weigh so hopefully it's not too bad :)
Will update you later :)
X

LOL Enlightenme... not fishing at all - its just that this week is my lowest loss so far.... and I did measure cm's, and no loss there either! Its TTOTM and I'm feeling bloated... wonder if that had anything to do with it?? and also my "toilet trouble"?? :sick0019: Where are your kids going for the weekend? Mine are gone too - but to their dad for his weekend. Whoohooo! ZERO food preperation!:happy036:

Better day today - but autumn is on its way.

Ktandspen, 2.5lbs in 4 days is NOT BAD (see I lost 3lbs in 7 days!).... the first week is normally the biggest loss due to water retention and I dont think 2st in 8 weeks is impossible, as long as you stick 100% to the diet.... the 'average' is around a stone a month....depending on how much you want to lose in total. Obviously, the closer you get the goal, the slower the weight comes off.

Lauren, do you have a scale at home? Do you weigh elsewhere inbetween WI's?

Here's to a fabulous Friday!!!:character00148::character00116::character00116::happy036::happy036::happy036:

Hey, i started my plan on the first of february so far i have lost 1stone 2pounds!! I hv my weigh ins every monday. Just lately been feeling really down n i seem to think eating something will make me feel better though in my mind iv always got a picture of a size 10 figure lol at times doesnt seem to work!! This time last year i also lost twin boys at 20weeks gestation its going to be a year on sunday so have been feeling rather sad lately!!! :-(

Hey, i started my plan on the first of february so far i have lost 1stone 2pounds!! I hv my weigh ins every monday. Just lately been feeling really down n i seem to think eating something will make me feel better though in my mind iv always got a picture of a size 10 figure lol at times doesnt seem to work!! This time last year i also lost twin boys at 20weeks gestation its going to be a year on sunday so have been feeling rather sad lately!!! :-(

Oh Afsana!!! I just want to reach out and HUG YOU TIGHT!!!! So many emotions are going through you right now! :grouphugg:
:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:
I have twins who are 8, and so I CAN Imagine how its must've been to loose your babies so far into your pregnancy. My condolences, and I dont think you ever recover from a loss like that. x

I understand you are down right now. So many raw emotions. Are you seeing someone about your feelings or on medication? Have you spoken to your consultant about your emotions? I know when I started the diet, for the first 2 weeks I was like a bi*&c on heat - my emotions were all over the place - I hated my kids for eating, and hated myself for being fat... hated the world.... I felt deprived. Deprived of the ONE THING that gave me comfort - FOOD.

Maybe you need to get through the anniversary of your loss on Sunday - and then on Monday you can focus on YOU and where YOU want to be - in that size 10??

Thinking of you! x:patback:

Thank you so much 'jellybeans' for ur words..no im not seeing anyone about my emotions because i prefer not talking about it so often i feel its best to just keep it to myself..rite now even thinking of them puts me in floods of tears but i hv to be strong for my 3year old son i dont want him seeing mummy upset :-( its hard yes no matter how happy i lookk people mite think oh shes forgeten all about it she's moved on.. But in reality this is something i can never completely get over its always in my heart not a monent passes wer i dont think of them!!! And being fat also makes me think i aint good enough just all these negative thoughts i can not get rid of!!! :-(

Just been to weigh in and have lost 10lbs :) so happy.
Got to be careful this week as week two is usually where I give up but am determined this not to quit this time :)
X

Just been to weigh in and have lost 10lbs :) so happy.
Got to be careful this week as week two is usually where I give up but am determined this not to quit this time :)
X

Congratulations that great! Keep up the good work I'm sure you will see great results next week too

Wow 10pounds on the first week is great!! Welldone if you do this well u mite be a stone lighter next week ul reach ur goal in no time!! Weldone n goodluck x

Hey girls, well done on your losses, we are all very good girls!

Afsana - I'm really sorry for what you are going through. It sounds like you're in that really nasty, vicious circle ATM where you eat to comfort yourself but the get upset because you've eaten. Try not to let it get you down too much.

Focus on your lovely 3 yr old and what will be will be. Re the diet - it's effing hard and I think if you're not in the right place emotionally it's going to be even harder for you. 1st 2lb is fabulous and worth sticking at it for. However, if it is making you unhappier then perhaps you should have a convo with your CDC. I wish you all the best and hope things can become a little clearer in your head.

Remember, we are all capable of reaching our dreams if we really set our minds to it.

Well done that's a fantastic loss!
Like you I always seem to give up on week 2!
Managed to do a run of 8 days and have now decided to start over!
Had my weigh in in wednesday and asked not to know what my weight is, I think maybe that's the key, if I know how much then I will get demotivated because it'll seem like too much of a challenge. So from now on will only know my (fingers crossed) loses each week, and that should keep me motivated.
Am now on my second day of restarting and feel fine, forced down 2 of my 3 packs and have barely felt hungry today just waiting a while and will have another pack before bed
Have managed to drink 3 ltrs of water today too which is almost unheard of for me
How's everyone else getting on, weekends are always hard to stay motivated, Sunday is always the day I cave and eat food (and lots of it) x x x

Back