My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

That's me at 105kg - 231lbs... Yeah I know coz I had a weigh in that day, was feeling skeeved about it. I carry my weight extremely well, but i'm also quite tall almost 6'1..THAT is how I got big in the first place, when I started to look fat :rolleyes::eek: I was morbidly obese!!!!
Slimgorgeousme - yeah, I'm on a team and we run for school supplies for needy children around the world. Cannot NOT do it :sigh:.. That's why I have to step up to 810 in a month.

helllloooo slimgorgeousme! I was wondering where you were! and FANBLOODYTASTIC on your 8kg LOSS! That is FLIPPEN"AMAZING!!!! I'd also be doing a little jiggy dance! I bet you can feel it in your clothes now too?

Good luck sweetaddict for WI today....!

How are you Afsana????? x

Tuckinurbelly, once you start losing the weight and the inches - you will be motivated to keep going... and keep going...

WELL DONE US!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE SLIM AND GORGEOUS - hey ME? LOL!

Wow Enlightenme, you, like me, being tall - DO carry your weight well as you really dont even look overweight!!!! AND you still wear heels! LOL I think I'd fall off shoes with heels!

I'm a 34 DD top - always was a C cup and hope to get back to that one day....

The pictures are encouraging, to keep bringing them on and show us your shape!

So loving this forum right now.........loving all the new people, and sharing stories.:553::553:

Wow Enlightenme, you, like me, being tall - DO carry your weight well as you really dont even look overweight!!!! AND you still wear heels! LOL I think I'd fall off shoes with heels!

I'm a 34 DD top - always was a C cup and hope to get back to that one day....

The pictures are encouraging, to keep bringing them on and show us your shape!

So loving this forum right now.........loving all the new people, and sharing stories.:553::553:

Heels, haha the story of my life! HATE them, unfortunately in my line of work, I have to "impose" myself over men (old-school types :banghead::banghead: otherwise they're apt to easily dismiss what I have to "suggest".. - it's all about subtlety...It's tiring, but I've made my peace - I do have a sneaky advantage over my female counterparts though: 1. I don't have to fend them of... 2. For some reason, thin women are seen as sharks where as "round" ones as kinder - so easily fooled!

Anyway, have a plane to catch, seems like the internet-free weekend for me led to some inadvisable decisions on part of a certain client, now I have to dash over to NYC for 3 days for some damage-control. I'm upset because I hate to waste my time on this ***** but also because it means water retention, dehydration, loss of sleep, stress, bad food situation... I will be on the Slimfast plan (that's what I call it to be left in peace) :rolleyes:. Shakes for breakfast and lunch and chicken breast, salad for dinner.
I've done it before, it's the before and after dinner drinks that get tricky... I usually have my assistant next to me, so I slip her the drink after making a show of drinking it... By the second round the client is usually none the wiser and I get to keep a level-head. Prob is my assistant, poor thing, don't want to be resp for her liver - we usually stop at 3 but last time she was drunk as a skunk - slept the whole way back home though :rolleyes:
So I will be MIA for the better part of the next week, but will try to pop in once in a while - just for stress relief

Hello everyone! Hope you will have a great week and wonderful weigh-in with loads of losses. I will be checking in up on everyone's progress. Keep drinking that water too! :7834: :7834::7834::7834::7834:

Hi girls!!! My weigh in in another half an hour i have a feeling this week isnt going to be much of a loss either!!! Will let u huys know tho c

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Jillybeans you're looking Fantastic! You must be so proud of yourself, just goes to show that sticking to this 100% through all the cravings it really works WELL DONE
Thank you but my weigh in is on Wednesday, wish it could be Monday, always seems like a good way to begin the week, and shops any thoughts of cheating over the weekend haha x x x

morning all!ok so first weigh in this morn and was unaware of what to expect.have been feeling lighter but hadnt noticed anything size wise but got the shock of my life when my cwc told me my loss!!!
21lbs:):):):):):):):):):)
She had to recalculate three times to be sure.there were tears and all!!cant believe it.so proud.was aiming for 9lbs at a push.just goes to show the crap ive been eating and the effect its been having on my body!
bring on week 2!thanks for all the support

morning all!ok so first weigh in this morn and was unaware of what to expect.have been feeling lighter but hadnt noticed anything size wise but got the shock of my life when my cwc told me my loss!!!
21lbs:):):):):):):):):):)
She had to recalculate three times to be sure.there were tears and all!!cant believe it.so proud.was aiming for 9lbs at a push.just goes to show the crap ive been eating and the effect its been having on my body!
bring on week 2!thanks for all the support

Holy C*@(!!!!!!! You must be soooooooooooooo chuffed! Is that your loss in 7 days only???? I'm absolutely floored!!! I'm sure there were tears! I want to cry now too!!! :eek:
Now I bet, that is JUST what you NEEDED to persevere on this diet.... and dont expect that loss in week 2..LOL!

Sorry sweetaddict, thought you WI today too! Well not long to go...EEEEKKK! I bet you never WANTED to be weighed before...hahahahaha - thanks, although I can feel it in my clothes, seeing it on the pictures just validates that all the blood, sweat and tears - are worth it!!!

GO Afsana! Lets hear your loss! Remember, any loss is a loss......:scale:

Anyway, have a plane to catch, seems like the internet-free weekend for me led to some inadvisable decisions on part of a certain client, now I have to dash over to NYC for 3 days for some damage-control. I'm upset because I hate to waste my time on this ***** but also because it means water retention, dehydration, loss of sleep, stress, bad food situation... I will be on the Slimfast plan (that's what I call it to be left in peace) :rolleyes:. Shakes for breakfast and lunch and chicken breast, salad for dinner.

Bye Enlightenme!!! :break_diet:
You will be missed the next few days.... and LOL at feeding your assistant your drinks......

We will roll out the red carpet for when you get back (when do you WI then???)

No loss this week unfortunatly :-( hope the weightloss hasnt just STOPPED!! As in the past wen eva i done any sort if dieting as soon as i got to tge 14stone range things start to mess up abit n i give up!!! 100% ss this week and LOTS of LOTS of LOTS water hopefully a big fat loss next monday!!!!

Holy C*@(!!!!!!! You must be soooooooooooooo chuffed! Is that your loss in 7 days only???? I'm absolutely floored!!! I'm sure there were tears! I want to cry now too!!! :eek:
Now I bet, that is JUST what you NEEDED to persevere on this diet.... and dont expect that loss in week 2..LOL!

Sorry sweetaddict, thought you WI today too! Well not long to go...EEEEKKK! I bet you never WANTED to be weighed before...hahahahaha - thanks, although I can feel it in my clothes, seeing it on the pictures just validates that all the blood, sweat and tears - are worth it!!!

GO Afsana! Lets hear your loss! Remember, any loss is a loss......:scale:

hey jellybean.thanks for message.yeah was kinda floored myself!had to swing by my sister place to see her reaction.exactly what i needed!needless to say tears were flowing again!Not expecting it every week and wouldnt want to to be honest as it is a lot on my body to lose it that quick.Ill take it this week though as its a great motivation.Told hubby to guess and he throws out 10kgs as his first guess!what a disaster!he has no concept of weight in the sense of what someone could lose in a week so bless him.by my reaction he will soon learn!lol.thanks god for sisters!!!Should have laid it out in bags of sugar and asked him then!He will only notice by seeing my body change in fairness so then ill feel his awe!!!

No loss this week unfortunatly :-( hope the weightloss hasnt just STOPPED!! As in the past wen eva i done any sort if dieting as soon as i got to tge 14stone range things start to mess up abit n i give up!!! 100% ss this week and LOTS of LOTS of LOTS water hopefully a big fat loss next monday!!!!

its good to see motivation still there with u as it will encourage me when the time comes as it defo will.everyone goes through those weeks of no loss so soldier on Afsana!

What an amazing first loss. You must be over the moon! What a fab reward for your hard work x

I have such a headache - and if I drink any more water, my eyeballs will float!

Just taken a headache tablet.....

Hows everyones day been? That dreaded roast chicken my kids ate tonight, found a small piece into my mouth.... it was literally a mouthful, but still not 100% CD! I enjoy it at the time and then am so remorseful after......

Headache better go away soon...

I have such a headache - and if I drink any more water, my eyeballs will float!

Just taken a headache tablet.....

Hows everyones day been? That dreaded roast chicken my kids ate tonight, found a small piece into my mouth.... it was literally a mouthful, but still not 100% CD! I enjoy it at the time and then am so remorseful after......

Headache better go away soon...

oh god jillybean it must be so hard when u have to cook for others.only me and my husband so he was told at the beginning that dinner is all on him!dont know how u do it, so well done for every other day that you resist!try and have a nap if u can or a snooze on the couch?Im still buzzing.just caught myself ballin crying at a kids movie on tv!emotional wreck but good tears.about to have a bath to pass another hr by.maybe you should too?

Hello ladies started Saturday morning so im on day 3 first time I've ever done Cambridge I need support and want to support im struggling a bit today but going to stick to it don't realise how much food is an addiction. I'm 16st 2 pounds first WI is Thursday xx

Hello ladies started Saturday morning so im on day 3 first time I've ever done Cambridge I need support and want to support im struggling a bit today but going to stick to it don't realise how much food is an addiction. I'm 16st 2 pounds first WI is Thursday xx

hi emily.im new to this too.on day 8 and first time to cambridge.it is hard and the first few days i just shut down from being around people as much as possible.my consultant gave me play by play advice on what to expect so i knew it was coming.i just avoided conversations as much as possible and went to bed early all week!:) but felt better for it!
i never ever believed i could do it and at the end of day one i was in shock that id even done a day!energy coming back slowly but that doesnt matter to me as i take everyday as it comes.had an excellent weigh in this morn and it defo pushes me into my next week!
Hope this helps.:confused:

Back