My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I THINK WE WILL STICK TO THIS TABLE. IT IS A LOT MORE SIMPLER TO EDIT THAN THE EXCEL SHEET. THIS IS THE LAST UPDATED TABLE. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEM FILLING IN THE TABLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL FILL IT FOR YOU :)

Day One :

Day
Number

Serial Number
Name of member
Sole Source Done 100%?
Successfully drank 2.5L of water?
Any additional comments/improvements?
slimgorgeousme
Yes!
Yes!
Day 1 successful!! Woo! Hoo! :D
lauren2244
Yes!
Yes!
1 down, 12 to go :)
tuckinurbelly
lauraswift
sweetaddict
Yes!
Yes!
Day One successful! 12 to go :)
diaryofacambridgebeauty
jillybeans
afsana

UPDATING LAURASWIFTS DETAILS BELOW. THIS IS THE LAST UPDATED TABLE. IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEM FILLING IN THE TABLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL FILL IT FOR YOU :)

Day One :

Day
Number

Serial Number
Name of member
Sole Source Done 100%?
slimgorgeousme
Yes!
Yes!
lauren2244
Yes!
Yes!
tuckinurbelly
lauraswift
Yes!Yes!Day One successful! 12 to go :)
sweetaddict
Yes!
Yes!
diaryofacambridgebeauty
jillybeans
afsana

Day One :

Day
Number

Serial Number
Name of member
Sole Source Done 100%?
slimgorgeousme
Yes!
Yes!
lauren2244
Yes!
Yes!
tuckinurbelly
lauraswift
sweetaddict
diaryofacambridgebeauty
jillybeans
YES!:DYES!!!I DID IT-whoo!!:stickdance:
afsana

OK, I have managed to do it - remember to reply TO MY POST so we dont lose other members comments!

Morning ladies!

I did day 1. Barely. I sniffed pies and watched my kids eat chocolate buttons. I'm suddenly wanting to experiment with my cooking too (Yes, I still have to cook for my kids) - they told me my pasta was "disgusting" and I couldnt even taste it to check if it was or not!!! (Tonight I'm taking that same pata and adding mince to it in the hope they then like it!)

I'm all :sick0019:. Struggling with going to the loo .... Green tea sux but its the only thing that helps.

We have a LONG WEEKEND here! Our schools break up today for 2.5 weeks - I'm sooooooooooo happy I dont have to get up early OR make school lunches! But I have 4 days of "weekend" and we all know how difficult weekends are for dieting! I've told my friend for Saturday that I'm dieting and I will bring my shake for lunch!!! She was understanding at least and said she wont be offended if I dont eat her cooked meal !!!!:eat:

Thanks slimgorgeousme for arranging our easter challenge!!!:D

Hi ladies! Can I join the challenge too please? I managed a 100% day yesterday despite the fact that we had friends round for a games night and the eat terrible junk food all night! No cheating thankfully! (I am on an iPhone so can't update the table sorry)

Also, jillybeans, where are you from as I also measure in kgs not lbs? I have lost +-7kgs so far and my next weigh in is tomorrow evening. I have quite a few kgs to lose however... And I totally agree with you that weekends are the worst. I may resort to living in the bath soon!!! :)

Good luck everyone for today! 100% SS here we come!

Hey there,

I have attached the table as an Excel Sheet with this post. Hope this is accessible to everyone! :)

If you have a problem updating the table, just let me know. I will update it for you...:)

No still no luck for me on my phone!!!sure you can input mine if you dont mind?I can just post my daily results?

Morning guys :)

I am currently surviving on mint choc shakes as I find the others artificial and powdery :(
Was just wondering if anyone could recommend the best flavours of soup to try as getting a bit bored now :( just don't want to eat something powdery and artificial lol
X x

Morning guys :)

I am currently surviving on mint choc shakes as I find the others artificial and powdery :(
Was just wondering if anyone could recommend the best flavours of soup to try as getting a bit bored now :( just don't want to eat something powdery and artificial lol
X x

hi lauren.I find veg and chilli soup are the best.Not a fan of leek and potato at all!Not sure what other flavours there are?

good luck today ladies.this week harder so thank god for a great weight losa last week to get me through it!

Hi ladies! Can I join the challenge too please? I managed a 100% day yesterday despite the fact that we had friends round for a games night and the eat terrible junk food all night! No cheating thankfully! (I am on an iPhone so can't update the table sorry)

Also, jillybeans, where are you from as I also measure in kgs not lbs? I have lost +-7kgs so far and my next weigh in is tomorrow evening. I have quite a few kgs to lose however... And I totally agree with you that weekends are the worst. I may resort to living in the bath soon!!! :)

Good luck everyone for today! 100% SS here we come!

Welcome Sunflowerlady!!! :greenapple: Please do join us in our weightloss challenge! The more the merrier!
:party0019::party0019::greenapple::greenapple: Well done on your loss so far... has it been on Cambridge that you lost your innital kg's? I live in South Africa hence my kgs and not lbs (I have to sit with a calculator to convert everyones lbs to kgs!) I find...bathing keeps my mind off food! hahahahaha... here's to wrinkly skin!

I think you can only update the daily chart via a laptop/PC it seems...

Sorry Lauren, cant help you on the soups as I'm on 100% shakes (I love vanilla).... I dont find the shakes that bad or artificial actually - I enjoy them.. I ordered a extra box of vanilla this month in fact. My CDC says to add a teaspoon of coffee to vanilla for some additional flavour - or make a ice shake with crushed ice .... but I'm happy slurping. I dont think I could do porridge as its the consistency that will want to make me gag (I"m not a porridge person) and the soup just turn me off.... one day I guess I may try it...LOL!

So fellow skinnies!!! Hows the start of your day been? :clap:

Its 10h37 and I've had 1.4litres water, a green tea to help me along and my breakfast was choc mint shake....

UPDATING JILLYBEANS AND TUCKINURBELLY'S DETAILS. I HAVE ALSO ADDED A NEW MEMBER SUNFLOWERLADY, WHO HAS FOLLOWED THE SS 10% AND DRANK HER WATER AS WELL YESTERDAY. WELCOME SUNFLOWERLADY TO THE MINICHALLENGE! IF ANYONE HAS ANY PROBLEM FILLING IN THE TABLE PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I WILL FILL IT FOR YOU. THIS IS THE LAST UPDATED TABLE FOR DAY 1. :)

Day One :

Day
Number

Serial Number
Name of member
Sole Source Done 100%?
slimgorgeousme
Yes!
Yes!
lauren2244
Yes!
Yes!
tuckinurbelly
Yes!Yes!I did it! Woo! Hoo! :)
lauraswift
Yes!
Yes!
sweetaddict
Yes!
Yes!
diaryofacambridgebeauty
jillybeans
YES!:DYES!!!I DID IT-whoo!!:stickdance:
afsana
19sunflowerladyYes!Yes! Day 1 Successful!

diaryofacambridgebeauty, you have not been specific about whether you have followed the SS 100%? Also have you drunk 2.5L of water yesterday? Please update me so that I can fill in the table accordingly? Thanks! :)

Hi lauren2244 i personally wouldnt recomend the soups i found them revolting the only one that smelt n tasted abit normal was the chicken n mushroom.. Oriental chilli one is ok too. Iv tried everything in all flavours and the ones iv stuck to is the chocolate mint shake, cappicinno and the porridges and i dont plan on changing them :) cappicino is nice try one its more like a frapicinno if u make it with cold water. Shakes n porrridges r ok for me but the soups i just couldnt finish. But u could always try one of each flavour n see what u like theres tomato, vegetable, chicken n mushroom, mushroom, oriental chilli and potatoe n leek!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Afsana, you have not updated us on how your day was yesterday?....Please do update us!

Girls, I really want each of us to give it our 100% for the next few days. So an important part of this mini challenge is making each and every one of us, accountable to all the other mini challenger team members. That means popping in each and every day, and just spending 2 minutes to let us know how your day went. Even if you have not been successful, please do make it a point to be honest about it. We cannot afford to cheat our conscience. It is far more important to be honest and admit it, if we have failed. Then make a personal resolution to get back on track immediately....After all you don't want to have to report the next day as a failure again right? :D We are so much more powerful than that!!

I am sorry to say that if any team member does not update us daily, she will be out of the challenge, because you have broken your promise to report back to us!

Remember, this is a very POWERFUL T.E.A.M.....T.ogether E.veryone A.chieves M.ore...!!!

We are going to succeed!!! :)

Last edited:
Hi ladies, I'm nightshift for the next 2 nights so I will possibly be on I wright on my phone so if someone could complete me chart I would really appreciate it. I usually have my 3 packs spread over the day night. And drink in excess of 4 litres so will definitely be sticking to it 100%.

Here's to day 2 100% everyone x

13 day Mini Challenge - Day 2

Girls, I am posting the table for Day Two below. You may fill it in when you have successfully completed Day 2. The important thing is that you update us on Day 2, without fail. It hardly takes a minute. If you have problems filling it in, please let me know.I will do it for you. :)

Day 2:

Day
Number

Serial Number
Name of member
Sole Source Done 100%?
slimgorgeousme

lauren2244

tuckinurbelly

lauraswift

sweetaddict

diaryofacambridgebeauty
jillybeans

afsana
sunflowerlady

Hi ladies, I'm nightshift for the next 2 nights so I will possibly be on I wright on my phone so if someone could complete me chart I would really appreciate it. I usually have my 3 packs spread over the day night. And drink in excess of 4 litres so will definitely be sticking to it 100%.

Here's to day 2 100% everyone x

No problem Lauraswift....Just let me know your status at the end of each day, and I will update the chart for you. Oh and if you want to add any additional comments in the table, please do so. I will fill it in the table on your behalf!! :)

No problem Lauraswift....Just let me know your status at the end of each day, and I will update the chart for you. Oh and if you want to add any additional comments in the table, please do so. I will fill it in the table on your behalf!! :)

Thank you :)

Back