My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Girls i must again suggest a motivation board.Im someone who need visuals to get messages through to my head!get a cork board and print out some pics that capture the visions in ur head of ur goals.use magazine cutouts,draw or print out words that motivate you,photos of you at ur ideal weight or family and friends!It keeps u focused without having to come up with those thoughts from nowhere!

Guys I have had some pistachio nuts I don't think it's too bad as nuts are pure protein, just needed to eat something man :(

Um, not exactly 'pure' protein, sorry. :hug99:

Calorie Breakdown of pistachios is:
Carbohydrate (19%)
Fat (68%)
Protein (13%)

Not the worst choice you could have made as they're low-ish in carbs but beware of kidding yourself that nuts are ok on this plan. It's slippery slope territory.

Next time, have another shake instead (didn't you miss one yesterday? That's probably why today's been a struggle x)

Stay strong! :character00116:

Last edited:
Guys I have had some pistachio nuts I don't think it's too bad as nuts are pure protein, just needed to eat something man :(

Ok my dear....I hate to be the one to tell you this....but someone has got to give you some tough love......Enough of denial DCB! You DO know how badly you want this right? Do you want to feel horrible at the end of 13 days for not having given it your 100%? NO WAY! You can do this! You are so much stronger than you think you are! I blew it off today with a full blown high carb meal....but I am not going to let that hold me back....that is the past....now my focus is on doing the challenge 100% TOMORROW.....I refuse to be the only one with one yellow smiley in the table! No way! That is too embarrassing!! What about you DCB? Don't you want to put a green smiley and yellow smiley in the table tomorrow??? :D

Um, not exactly 'pure' protein, sorry. :hug99:

Calorie Breakdown of pistachios is:
Carbohydrate (19%)
Fat (68%)
Protein (13%)

Not the worst choice you could have made as they're low-ish in carbs but beware of kidding yourself that nuts are ok on this plan. It's slippery slope territory.

Stay strong!

Well said Lily! :)

I managed 100% ss and drank 4 litres before midnight. Just having my porridge before home to bed. Only drank 750mls water plus a mint tea but its a start to the day :)

Have a good day everyone and stay strong

Morning all you skimmer beautiful ladies !:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

Well here's to day 3 of 100%! Last night was difficult for me having friends over and not eating..... today is another day.

We are ALL faced with temptation - the only person you are fooling when you give in, is yourself. I know coz I'm feeling let down by myself today. I know you shouldnt weigh in the week but I had lost more weight 3 days ago than I weigh now! 3 days ago I had literally a small piece of chicken breast - no skin, no fat - and now I'm up 4 days later, by 300g! Even a small cheat, no matter how 'healthy' it is - shows on the scales!

Carbs are a no-no, as is fruit.... I was treating myself after weigh in and now KNOW HOW IT AFFECTS MY LOSSES and I wont be doing that fort he remainder of my 12 weeks...

Today is a bank holiday and I took tomorrow off - so extra extra long weekend - tough one.

Today is mooch around the house day.... lay in bed till 9.30am as just no energy to get up! Had choc mint shake and 500ml water so far....

HEREs TO A GOOD DAY LADIES!!:gen126::gen126::massmoon::massmoon:

Just checking in to say that I am 100% on track so far...:)...I am stretching out my packs, had only one so far...Since we are going out with our friends, I plan to have a shake just before I leave so that I don't get tempted by any smells...

By the way...is anyone using the CB water flavouring? The sunshine orange with sparkling water is absolutely YUMMM! I plan to buy the Summer Berry as well.....Definitely helps me in increasing my water intake! :)

I look forward to putting 2 smileys in the table today! :p

Hope it is going great guns for everybody else!! :D

100% so far too on ss and water!didnt know there was flavoured stuff to put in water by cambridge.must ask cdc about it as id love to add another taste to my diet!!!

Morning all you skimmer beautiful ladies !:Na_Na_Na_Na::Na_Na_Na_Na:

Well here's to day 3 of 100%! Last night was difficult for me having friends over and not eating..... today is another day.

We are ALL faced with temptation - the only person you are fooling when you give in, is yourself. I know coz I'm feeling let down by myself today. I know you shouldnt weigh in the week but I had lost more weight 3 days ago than I weigh now! 3 days ago I had literally a small piece of chicken breast - no skin, no fat - and now I'm up 4 days later, by 300g! Even a small cheat, no matter how 'healthy' it is - shows on the scales!

Carbs are a no-no, as is fruit.... I was treating myself after weigh in and now KNOW HOW IT AFFECTS MY LOSSES and I wont be doing that fort he remainder of my 12 weeks...

Today is a bank holiday and I took tomorrow off - so extra extra long weekend - tough one.

Today is mooch around the house day.... lay in bed till 9.30am as just no energy to get up! Had choc mint shake and 500ml water so far....

HEREs TO A GOOD DAY LADIES!!:gen126::gen126::massmoon::massmoon:

Mooooooorning (well afternoon now!)
Well done on resisting temptation last night, it's very tough when everyone else around you is eating to resist so you must be really proud of yourself!
When are you having your weigh in? x x x

Well done on being good so far! I think social situations are probably the hardest to resist, but you must be crazy proud getting through it! I had to buy my OH an easter egg at the shop yesterday, was so tempted to get something naughty but I got a scratchcard instead and won a fiver! I think it's a sign I did the right thing lol. Hope you're all doing well today! Two shakes down and going strong! :) x

Weigh in tomorrow morning - and I'm afraid to admit, only one smiley face for me today as I snacked..:cry:.. Was doing the kids lunch and just popped a cocktail sausage in my mouth.... then popped another.... 3 down. So I'm all up tto date with my water, but admit no :D for me today...

Not long up and I've drank 1.5litres of water will have reached my 2.5l by time I get to work. Also have 2 packs left to have which I will have at work. Stepped on the scales and at last some movement making this all worth while :) official wi on Sunday so looking forward to seeing what my lose is for the last 2 weeks :)

Well done Laura!

Same here Afsana - just really consumed by thoughts of food! I've got chicken in the slow cooker for the kids to eat tomorrow (and the next day.. and the next) and man alive is it looking and smelling devine!

Just one small blip on this diet and I notice it on the scales and I'd prewarned myself I wouldnt cheat this week!!! If you do this 100% I can guarantee a weekly loss... I did not eat a single thing the first 3 weeks.... and you can see it in my losses....

Pi$$ed at myself!!! Really really p$$d!:whoopass:

Back