My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

100% for me today! Sitting eating my chicken and mushroom soup :) already drank 2.5 litres today :)

Also had WI this evening and have lost 2.2 kgs (4.9lbs)) well chuffed with that!!!

Well done for all the 100%ness! 100% for me today also. Just worked out I've drank 5litres of water so far... bit worried it might be too much but I used to drink loads before I started so hopefully it'll be okay!

Congrats sunflowerlady for the epic loss too! Awesome stuff :) x

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow jillybeans and try not to beat yourself up to much, jut get straight back to 100% tomorrow
I've managed 3ltrs of water today, and have remained 100% must be in Ketosis now (even though the sticks say no), don't even feel hungry hopefully can keep this going x x x

Been 100% today too tho i was extremely hungry i ended up having one of the meal bars instead of a shake or porridge i got bars just for a few emergencys as im always in n out of hospital with my lil ones appointments i dnt hv the time or place to mix a shake.. Its nt everyday i hva bar once every few weeks today was just one of them days i could hv eaten anything even the food i hate!! Also drank my 2.5ltr of water cnt do more than that :-(!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys :)
have been 100% ss today and managed my usual 3ltrs of water :)
cant wait for my second weigh in tomorrow, roll on 6pm :)
x x

Today's been hard I'm now in bed hungry. I didn't eat porridge as I hate the taste. It's my bfs 30th birthday and were going away for the weekend I have no idea how were going to be going out for meals ??? I don't want to cheat and I've packed my sachets x I know I'm going to have to have a meal please tell me what is ok to have if I was doing ss+ as I don't want this messing up my weigh in on Tuesday.

Well done sunflowerlady on 2.2kgs! Thats brilliant!

I WI this morning and only lost 1.2kgs.... just shows how even my ss+ chicken on Monday and some sausages last night has affected my loss! Imagine how much I'm going to put ON when I eventually do start SS+ meals!!!!!!!!!!

P$$d off BIG TIME!

Today's been hard I'm now in bed hungry. I didn't eat porridge as I hate the taste. It's my bfs 30th birthday and were going away for the weekend I have no idea how were going to be going out for meals ??? I don't want to cheat and I've packed my sachets x I know I'm going to have to have a meal please tell me what is ok to have if I was doing ss+ as I don't want this messing up my weigh in on Tuesday.

Hey diaryofacambeidgebeauty, did you get given a book when you started Cambridge? It has all the steps in it. SS+ is in there too and it tells you exactly what is allowed on it.

If you are going for a meal out try order a plain chicken salad consisting of lettuce cucumber and chicken. Those are allowed on SS+. (No dressing)

Good luck for the weekend, and happy birthday to your bf. x

Thanks jillybeans! Congrats on your loss eve after the hiccup!

Here's to another 100% day for us all! Good luck!!!!

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

sweet
addict

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady

diaryofa
cambridge beauty
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
:D:):D:):D:)?:D:):)
:D:):D:)?:D:)
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Yeah! ....it was 100% for me too! :) Updated for Day 3 as above. Keep up the great work girls!! You should be so proud of yourselves!! Jillybeans, hope this day goe better for you!

DiaryOfACambridge was it 100% for you? Shall I put the yellow and green smiley for you ?:)

Lauraswift how about you??

So far so good.. on my 2nd litre of water... I have 5 kids running around so I put on a chickenleg slow cooker stew lastnight (Man does it smell good) and now I"m cooking up a pot of rice to feed 5 hungry kids under the age of 9.... going to have to step away from them when they eat or I may push them all aside to eat their food!

I've got my nose into a good book so spending time alone in my room.. with my water....:gen157::gen157:

Yeah! ....it was 100% for me too! :) Updated for Day 3 as above. Keep up the great work girls!! You should be so proud of yourselves!! Jillybeans, hope this day goe better for you!

DiaryOfACambridge was it 100% for you? Shall I put the yellow and green smiley for you ?:)

Lauraswift how about you??

Hi yes I was 100% ss and drank over 3 litres. Had one pack so far today. Just gonna get up as off nights and drink lots of water and have my other packs and be 100% today :)

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

sweet
addict

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady

diaryofa
cambridge beauty
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
?
?
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Been good today (but oh so hungry)..... tomorrow I'm going to a friend... I hope she doesnt think I'm rude if I dont eat

today is hard i must say as i had a late night and so tires today
tiredness usually has me eating crap as i have no patience or want for good food let alone cambridge food!Not even an option to cheat as this diet is now or never for me but am as.cranky as hell!have warned hubby before he gets home.bless his patience with me.he has been so supportive.only thing that gets me through my day.
So early to bed and fresh as a daisy for tomorrow so i have the strength to keep going!Two wks off from work so heres hoping it wont be too difficult.Usually meet friends for lunches and coffees which wont be happening so thats depressing enough!Have list of things to do around the house so once i have the energy ill be diatracted!100% so far today on water and food so I hope others are having a great day.Give me some energetic posts to boost my enthusiasm!!!

hey guys, hope everyone is having a good day :)
i have half an hour till weigh in, cant wait :)
on a less happy note, i broke up with my partner today :( it had been on the cards for a long time but that doesnt make it any easier when it actually happens. trouble is that now all i want to do it eat so i have made the decison to have dinner tonight so that i am in enough control to be sensible and get back to plan 100% tomorrow rather than deprive myself and end up having a massive binge, does this sound like a good idea?
x x

on a less happy note, i broke up with my partner today :( it had been on the cards for a long time but that doesnt make it any easier when it actually happens. trouble is that now all i want to do it eat so i have made the decison to have dinner tonight so that i am in enough control to be sensible and get back to plan 100% tomorrow rather than deprive myself and end up having a massive binge, does this sound like a good idea?
x x

so sorry to hear that lauren.I think going for a healthy dinner is a good idea!I cant imagine what ur feeling after an emotional event like that.Try and break the trend of emotional eating and do something else to release feelings!

Ok so Iv had my 3 packs today and had 3l of water so I've been 100% today. Very happy that iv managed to stay on yrack

x x

Really sorry to hear that! Breaking up with someone is never easy, web if it was a long time coming, if you really feel like you need to eat then yes have a SS+ meal, but try and not if you can, it's still a form of emotional eating which I'm sure most of us are all guilty of, that being said if you really have to it is better to et that then reach for the chocolate!
How did you get on a weigh in? x x x

Back