My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Ok so have had 3 ltrs of water today, spent more time In the toilet then out of it! And have only had one pack, have my mousse in the fridge but have to cook brownies for work people (eek) so am going to chew gum to prevent me licking the spoon will report back on whether I manage it but I'm sure I will be reporting that I have remained 100% x x x

Havent been 100% ss today but drank 2.5ltr of water so far. Yes iv cheated again not with a huge meal well it is HUGE to me i had three chicken nugets and a kit kat :'( i feel like burying my head in the sand i just couldnt resist the temptation n that chocalate after all these weeks tasted divine..but feeling just as guilty and i got my weigh in on monday!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have had a really long day at work, only got home at 10pm. Have had my soup for dinner and have had my water for the day, so 100% for me today as well!!!

Afsana tomorrow will be 100% no looking backward only looking forward!!!

Lauren, try to drown your sorrows in a nice bubble bath and the a good shopping spree for partner free thing!

Sweet addict! Well done for no licking!!!!

Just woken up and looked out the window. Snowing here heavily. In march?!?!?! And settling!?!?

Travelling into London today to go to the ideal home show.

Good luck with 109% today everyone!

Well done Lauren!!! Thats another brilliant loss AND your 2 week milestone under your belt! so sorry to hear about breaking up with your partner.... I hope you had a nice little meal last night and back on track again today!

Aaaah sunflowerlady - beautiful sunny day here today!

I was 100% yesterday (although I DID consider a boiled egg at about 10pm last night but had already done my chart on here - and I swear that was THE ONLY THING that stopped me! So yay for this board, the chart and all you lovely ladies!

Off to the shops now - for the weekly groceries and I have to buy one of those yummy roast chickens to take to my friends house today for lunch....:innocent0001::innocent0001:

Morning :)
had a meal last night and whilst I enjoyed it at the time it made me feel quite ill afterwards even though I couldn't manage to eat much so I have learnt my lesson, no more cheating, am back on it 110% today :)
Was just wondering if anyone was taking psyllium husks and what they think if them? At the min I am taking a senokot max strength once a week but want something to prevent the problem rather than deal with it.
x x

Sorry to hear about your break up Lauren, hopefully it'll be one of those 'one door closes another one opens' things though! Congrats on the 6lb loss too, that's amazing!

100% for water and non-foods yesterday, feeling good about keeping it up today as well. Hope you all have a lovely weekend! x

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

DAY 4 - Friday 22nd March, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

sweet
addict

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady

diaryofa
cambridge beauty
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
?
DAY 4
?
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Last edited:
Me too 100% :)....I am SO proud that we have all come this far! Well done girls!

Lauren2244 I can't even BEGIN to imagine how tough this must be for you. I am not going to show you any sympathy...because you are a strong woman....cry your heart out...comfort yourself with maybe a meal or two (though emotional eating is not such a good idea, but sometimes you deserve to just let go a bit, in order to refocus again)...but then after that, make a STRONG decision that you are not going to let this ruin the rest of your life!......Use this challenge to push yourself ahead, and show the guy exactly what he's lost! By the time you finish this challenge I am sure you will look smoking hot!! Don't you want that Lauren?? I sure want to see you emerge from this setback as a STRONG, POWERFUL, SMOKING HOT babe, who is in control of her life!! I challenge you to it! Are you up for it?? Who knows....maybe the next Prince Charming is waiting for you at the end of this challenge!! :D

Afsana hope your day is better tomorrow....

To all the girls....We are STRONG, we are BEAUTIFUL..Thanks for being such a great team!!!! You ROCK!!! :party0011:

Last edited:
DCB....you have not updated us for the last 2 days? Please let us know if you would like to continue the challenge? If so, please do update us. I sure wouldn't like to see you be the only one who drops out of this....COme on DCB....You can do this!!

Went out to a lunch at my friend and I was 100%! They ate my favourite roast chicken and salads and I had my shake! She was impressed at how I was looking and that got me through the day!!!

Had loads of water. Probably close to 4litres.

Its the evenings that are bad. Like now. Could do with some leftovers.

What did you eat last night Lauren? Were you living with your partner?

I'm dead tired. This diet really leaves me with little energy. Tomorrow I want to take my dd shopping for doll stuff - I hope I can manage that!

Tomorrow is also my dads birthday and we are going round for "tea and cake".... I can resist cake easily enough so avoided going for a lunch! My dad doesnt know I'm on this diet and I have no intentions of letting him know as he will strongly disagree with it!

Thanks for all the support :)

No we weren't living together but had been with each other for nearly six years. I ended up going to red hot world buffet but hardly managed to eat anything at all which is not the best deal when it is all you can eat lol
I can confirm that I am 100% back on plan today and eating last night made me feel a bit ill :/ as I was eating last night I was thinking I don't really want this and would rather be having a shake lol after a sneaky peek at the scales I have gained 2.5lbs which consultant said would be water and should disappear quite quickly.
Have had 2ltrs if water and a choc mint shake so far :)
X x

I'm having weird feelings tonight in my chest... my heart to be specific. A tightening feeling... Its scarey....:confused:

Oh ...... ! I thought I got out of eating in front of my dad by going for tea and cake - now its moved to dinner. I'm going to have to eat something in front of him or he will ask questions!!! So tomorrow will not be a 100% day for me...

Back