My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Another day of 100% ss and 3.5 litres of water. Going to enjoy a wee bath to hear me up then early bed before wi in the morning :) fingers crossed its a good one

Not sure if the table has been filled in for me for yesterday but I managed my 3ltrs of water but wasn't 100% ss :(
Today on the other hand have been 100% ss and had 3ltrs of water :) still got one shake to go as got up late :)
X

Does it matter if I don't manage my third shake as I got up really late so only managed two shakes and 3ltrs of water so far, not hungry at all so would have to force the last shake down :/ x

Oh ...... ! I thought I got out of eating in front of my dad by going for tea and cake - now its moved to dinner. I'm going to have to eat something in front of him or he will ask questions!!! So tomorrow will not be a 100% day for me...

Couldn't you just tell him you've got a stomach upset so you're not going to eat?

Does it matter if I don't manage my third shake as I got up really late so only managed two shakes and 3ltrs of water so far, not hungry at all so would have to force the last shake down :/ x

Ideally you should have it, cos you need all the nutrition in it - each shake represents a third of your daily needs. But if you really really can't face it, make sure you have 4 tomorrow.

I have been in this situation before and have woke up in the more starving and had a bad day due to hunger. I always make sure I have 3 packs now even if I can't face it but its really makes a difference to me. Also as lily said its for your nutritional value

I'm still pretty new to CD, so this might be useless info but you could try and divide a sachet into two and have them like hot chocolates? Might make them a bit more manageable! Well done for getting back on it after your meal though, that's a huge achievement in itself. :)

100% for me today on both accounts. x

I'm still pretty new to CD, so this might be useless info but you could try and divide a sachet into two and have them like hot chocolates? Might make them a bit more manageable! Well done for getting back on it after your meal though, that's a huge achievement in itself. :)

100% for me today on both accounts. x

I do that with chocolates tetras. :) I put half a tetra in a mug and top it up with hot water from the kettle (and keep the other half for another hot chocolate later). My OH always looks really envious of what I'm drinking when I do that. :)

Ok so have had 3 ltrs of water today, spent more time In the toilet then out of it! And have only had one pack, have my mousse in the fridge but have to cook brownies for work people (eek) so am going to chew gum to prevent me licking the spoon will report back on whether I manage it but I'm sure I will be reporting that I have remained 100% x x x

is the mouse cambridge?tell me more.getting sick of soups!also need more flavour variety in shakes

Also 100% on cb and water.had to shove the soup into me as i was the same with getting up late and not hungry.couldnt do that to my body and not give it the nutrition as itnis already on much much lower cals than before!

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

DAY 5 - Saturday, 23rd March, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

sweet
addict

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
??
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Last edited:
Hi girls...100% for me too. Afsana and Sweetaddict how did your day 5 go? Please let us know:)

DCB I am sorry to inform you that I have removed you from the mini challenge group. I had no choice as you were not responding for the last 3 days. Hopefully you will be ready to join our next mini challenge! :)

I've woken up to that tight chest feeling again. Its quite scarey and I had to tell my kids last night what to do in case they find me "unresponsive".... I've never had heart issues before!

My scale is broken! I have a battery operated digital scale and the battery was low, so bought a new one and put it in and now its completely dead!!! Means I havnt been able to WI the last 2 days...LOL. Going to take it to my dad to see if he can sort out the problem!

Have any of you seen the new scales that measure water%, fat% and weight? They are not as expensive as I thought they would be either.

Nice to see so many of us being 100%!!

My son is going to his dad for the morning and I'm taking my daughter shopping!

I only just managed to scrape my 100% yesterday. Had to drink 400ml of water just before bed! I felt horrible afterwards. Problem was we came home from London and collapsed on the bed then fell asleep! Oops.

So yes, day 5 100% on both accounts :)

I weigh myself each morning (naughty I know) and it shows I need to lose 400g more to be the lightest I have been in 7 years!!!! Going to do a bit of walking to help that goal get closer quicker!

Ladies well done on the weekend temptation resistance! I for one know its really hard! We rock!!!!

Morning :)

Had another sneaky peek at the scales this morning and the 2.5lbs that I put on after eating has vanished :)
X x

I've woken up to that tight chest feeling again. Its quite scarey and I had to tell my kids last night what to do in case they find me "unresponsive".... I've never had heart issues before!

My scale is broken! I have a battery operated digital scale and the battery was low, so bought a new one and put it in and now its completely dead!!! Means I havnt been able to WI the last 2 days...LOL. Going to take it to my dad to see if he can sort out the problem!

Have any of you seen the new scales that measure water%, fat% and weight? They are not as expensive as I thought they would be either.

Nice to see so many of us being 100%!!

My son is going to his dad for the morning and I'm taking my daughter shopping!

wow jillybeans i think you should go to the doc as its no joke to be feeling that way.no harm to get it.checked out

Slim gorgeous me sorry i didnt update yesterday i didnt hv time to cum on i got a bit bust with family around.. I did drink 3ltr of water but not 100% ss as i had a boiled egg!! So yeh that was my day 5 i hv my weigh in tommorow morning kibd of xcited to see wat iv achieved hope its better than lastweek as i didnt lose anything.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back