My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Jillybeans, tuck in ur bellys post is very true!!! You'll get through this.xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another day 100% ss and 3 litres water. I think this challenge is really motivating me as by now I would normally have cheated. Need to find a new challenge on e this one is complete

On a different note I tried all my clothes on today and have not much left in my wardrobe that fits or is too wee (figure it will fit soon). Need to get to goal weight / size so I can shop shop shop :) I refuse to buy things that I will so no longer fit into ;) hopefully x

Been 100% ss today and still drinking water hv just gone over 2.5ltrs. :)

Another long day at work for me... Took my soup for dinner with me and had it there so 100% on both accounts for me!

Jillybeans, just stay determined. You have come a far way and you have done so well, just think of that bikini you can wear on the beach at the end of it.

Afsana, don't waste the opportunity of doing a successful and expensive diet by trying to hide it from people. Tell them you are on a diet and ask them for help and support. Don't waste the money used on the product. You can do this! Baby steps!

Had a breakthrough today for me. My husband had said noone notices the losses as I always wear baggy clothes so today I wore a figure hugging dress and three people noticed! Yay! So it IS visible!!!! :-D

Hi everyone. I'm back! sort of unexpected long trip, of course as I was only to be gone 4 days and actually stayed 7 I have to report that those days were OFF cd. I'll be back to my 4 packs and drinking away tomorrow. I have one thing to say to everyone - "good going!" for sticking to CD
And one thing to say to Jillybeans - your CDC is cray-cray! Cut back, you're already supposed to be on 4 packs (which you will find out is WHY you're weightloss is slowing down AND why you're tired and having heart palpitations - as well as that nasty chest pinching - arrhythmia btw) and WHY 8 weeks in you feel compelled to cheat - YOUR BODY IS STARVING... you don't just lay in bed all day, you've got a job, you've got kids so from morning to night you're active and undercutting your body's calories too low. For her to say that, instead of telling you that what you ate will take you out of ketosis, cause you to retain water (check and check) - but seriously keep being 100% and it levels back again. My two cents worth EVEN if you didn't ask for it! :p Been there, done that and wrote the screenplay... Take care of yourself, you got your kids who need a healthy mom!

100% for both accounts today, just about to have my 3rd shake! Will force it down even thought I'm not overly in the mood. I've got my first weigh in tomorrow night, fingers crossed it's a good one! Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday :) x

100% for both accounts today, just about to have my 3rd shake! Will force it down even thought I'm not overly in the mood. I've got my first weigh in tomorrow night, fingers crossed it's a good one! Hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday :) x

it will be dont worry!You cant do 100% and not lose!!enjoy the moment

Thanks sunflower lady for ur advise i know exacly wat u mean im just abit afraid to tell people i think :( n yes i am spending alot of money on this diet its an awful feeling wen i mess up or make no progress it feelz like a waste!!!! I got my husband supporting me which is the main bit tho his worried that im on such a strict plan he still supports me tells me not to cook for him at home he'l eat at his work place but somedays i still make his food though told not to i have a lil boy too as my husband works at a take away he'l bring healthy food home for our son cooked by him..so yeh his really helping me dont think i wouldv been able to do it with out my husbands support. :)

Thanks sunflower lady for ur advise i know exacly wat u mean im just abit afraid to tell people i think :( n yes i am spending alot of money on this diet its an awful feeling wen i mess up or make no progress it feelz like a waste!!!! I got my husband supporting me which is the main bit tho his worried that im on such a strict plan he still supports me tells me not to cook for him at home he'l eat at his work place but somedays i still make his food though told not to i have a lil boy too as my husband works at a take away he'l bring healthy food home for our son cooked by him..so yeh his really helping me dont think i wouldv been able to do it with out my husbands support. :)

hip hip hooray for the husbands!its defo the reason im still going too:D

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

DAY 7 - Monday, 25th March, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

sweet
addict

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
??
DAY 6
??
DAY 7
??:)
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

100% for me too! Loving the wonderful progress of all you wonderful ladies!!! Listen you guys... I am held up right now...I will chat to you later...Meanwhile, I have updated the chart...Great going everyone!! :D

Morning ladies and thanks for your kind words... and yes enlightenme, you're right.... my body IS STARVING for some food in week 8! I did a sneaky WI and am NOT HAPPY so will be 100% the rest of this challenge even if it kills me!!!

so thats what the heart tightening is... arrythmia.... I'm assuming brought on by a VLCD! My body just seems to be caving in on me right now!!!:(

Anyway, I'm back on track today....

Jillybeans, how tall are you?? If you are taller than 5 foot 8 inches, then enlightenme might be right. In the UK if you are that tall then they say you need 4 packets a day. Perhaps check it up on the net and then go to your cwpc with evidence and demand better treatment from her!

Hope today is good for you xxx

I am tall. And I should ideally be on 4 products a day, but for me it was a financial decision. I'm finding this diet very expensive, and being a single parent I'm making a huge sacrafice financially. Thats why I dediced on 3 products a day vs 4. (I've found a similar shake at our local pharmacy that has the same calories per serving and secretly I'm considering having this as my 4th product). Just feeling really demotivated and starving.

:cry:

Jolly you don't want to make yourself more sick, and think about it, you said you weight isn't moving on three. If you spent that little extra now and your weight started moving on the right direction, the. It's worth it as in the long run you lose the weight quicker!

Why not try four products for a week and see what happens??? If it works, in the long term you will get to goal quicker and therefore save money on the weeks you would still be using 3 products...

Thinking of you xxx

Back