My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I've really *#(d up this challenge so I look forward to the next one!!!:cry:

Drank nearly 4litres today... and have not been 100%.

Awww Jillybeans :grouphugg: Listen, don't give up on the challenge! it's only 6 days, you can do it! I need you buddy, don't start slipping, if you feel really bad and hoongry, have some tuna roll (tunafish rolled in a lettuce leaf). Juust know why you're doing it. Have you tried the oatmeal? or better yet as i know you're not fond of oatmeal in gen a bar, they're great if you need something to chomp on. Just don't go in all or nothing mode OK?

Thanks enlightenme, I won't have the banana, perhaps I will just have an extra shake and see if that helps. Energy wise I am fine, just worried if I don't assist the body the symptoms will get worse! It's a really busy time at work this week, so can't afford to get sick!

I can feel myself getting a blocked nose, so it's defo coming on! Will have to rummage through the medicines and see what I have for these symptoms.

So I guess I will only get one smiley for today for water, and won't technically be 100% SS :-( dam cold!

It might be a good idea to have some protein and green vegetables, as they're normally quite high in vitamins and minerals! Broccoli is a good source of iron too. Hope you feel better soon! :)

First weigh in and I lost 9lbs and 2.5 inches from around ze waist. Roll on next week! 100% for both shakes and water today! Starting on the bars now too, woohoo! x

Another day 100% ss and 3.5litres drank. Away to bed early as I've had a hungry day and that way I won't eat anything bad!

Night all

It might be a good idea to have some protein and green vegetables, as they're normally quite high in vitamins and minerals! Broccoli is a good source of iron too. Hope you feel better soon! :)

First weigh in and I lost 9lbs and 2.5 inches from around ze waist. Roll on next week! 100% for both shakes and water today! Starting on the bars now too, woohoo! x

well done thats a savage loss!keep up the good work

I have so far been 100% on plan today, but have developed a horrid nasty throaty cough. I feel ok in my body, but the coughing is horrible and hurts in my throat and mouth.

I read I the inspirations magazine that if you are sick you should step up a plan do you body has enough energy to recoup.

What do I do? Do I eat something more or just try to stick to it and see if I can get over the cough normally? My husband has suggested my normal soup as well as a banana...

Advice?????

Sunflower...unless you're feeling really weak I suggest you go for an extra pack. Even when I had a bad cold and fever, I did exactly this - went for an extra pack. That way you will still be 100% SS. You are doing so well. Keep up the momentum! :)

I've really *#(d up this challenge so I look forward to the next one!!!:cry:

Drank nearly 4litres today... and have not been 100%.

Jillybeans...do not give up!! Today is another day...DO NOT GIVE UP!! Make your sole focus today as sticking to SS 100% and drinking 2.5l water. Go out for a walk if you get tempted to eat....but DO NOT GIVE UP ok??:)

Remember the main purpose of the mini challenge is to get everyone on track and follow SS 100%. You should make a personal vow to yourself that by by March 31st, you will be on track and 100% inn SS mode....Can you take that vow Jillybean??:) Come on!!! Look how far you have come!!! You do not want to screw up your fabulous results do you? :)

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

DAY 8 - Tuesday, 26th March, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady
Luhluh
loser

DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
??
??
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Last edited:
Me too 100 % on both accounts :)

Lauren2244 and tuckinurbelly how did your day go?

Lauraswift you mentioned having a bar at the gym...I am assuming that it was the Cambridge meal bar? In that case you are still 100% SS. And I have filled in the table above accordingly. Please let me know if it is not the Cambridge meal bar or if you have had anything other food apart from the Cambridge packs?

Sunflower, I assume that you had an extra Cambridge pack right and not any other food right? If so you are still 100% on SS. The medicines do not count here as it is essential for you to get better. And I have updated it as 100% for you, accordingly in the table above. Please update me if you have had any other extra food apart from the Cambridge packs. Hope you are feeling better!!

Guys we are nearing the end of the mini challenge!!...I am super excited to check my weight loss on Sunday!!! :D

Hi ya. Could I join the next one please? I'm on day 6 now and got my first weigh in tomorrow! Excited and scared lol x

Hi Mickster! A very warm welcome to you!! Of course you can join us in the next challenge! I plan to organize the next mini challenge in the next week itself. Would love to hear your weigh in results!! :)

Slimgorgeousme

It was a Cambridge bar :) no naughty food has passed my lips! I'm determined to be 100% for this challenge, it's really helped me stay focused and motivated :)

Slimgorgeousme

It was a Cambridge bar :) no naughty food has passed my lips! I'm determined to be 100% for this challenge, it's really helped me stay focused and motivated :)

I sure am glad to hear that the challenge has helped you in getting on track, and staying focused, Laura... That was the very purpose of this minichallenge!! Keep rocking!! :)

I'm back with a vengence!!!! I WANT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!! I can do this!

I've just hit a bit of a slump this past week - I'm really good all day and at night the wheels come off..... but I vow to you all to be 100% the rest of this challenge and the next one too! I want to lose a big chunk of weight by end April which is when I start eating again....

Well done on the 9lbs loss Emily!!! Wow! What a motivator!

Thanks ladies for kicking my butt when I most need it!!!x

I'm back with a vengence!!!! I WANT TO LOSE THIS WEIGHT MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE IN THE WORLD!!! I can do this!

I've just hit a bit of a slump this past week - I'm really good all day and at night the wheels come off..... but I vow to you all to be 100% the rest of this challenge and the next one too! I want to lose a big chunk of weight by end April which is when I start eating again....

Cool Jillybeans, lets do this together, I should be upping plan may 15! I challenge you.. How much weight would you like to lose before stepping up?

Sunflower, I assume that you had an extra Cambridge pack right and not any other food right? If so you are still 100% on SS. The medicines do not count here as it is essential for you to get better. And I have updated it as 100% for you, accordingly in the table above. Please update me if you have had any other extra food apart from the Cambridge packs. Hope you are feeling better!!

Hey slimgorgeousme, I can't lie and say yes. Before deciding to have only the fourth pack as my extra energy booster, I had a small bite of a pork sausage from my husbands plate. :-( only other stuff consumed were another shake and some night nurse.

Have woken up today with a sandpaper mouth and throat so have popped a strepsil in! The cough is developing, so at least now I can have cough medicine today. :) hope it kicks its butt.

Have my WI this evening so until then plan on having 4 packs to keep energy up. Won't be cheating on anything unless cwcp says I should be. Will also work from home so I can stay in the warm bed to keep warm! :)

That's the spirit woman!!! :D

Hey slimgorgeousme, I can't lie and say yes. Before deciding to have only the fourth pack as my extra energy booster, I had a small bite of a pork sausage from my husbands plate. :-( only other stuff consumed were another shake and some night nurse.

Have woken up today with a sandpaper mouth and throat so have popped a strepsil in! The cough is developing, so at least now I can have cough medicine today. :) hope it kicks its butt.

Have my WI this evening so until then plan on having 4 packs to keep energy up. Won't be cheating on anything unless cwcp says I should be. Will also work from home so I can stay in the warm bed to keep warm! :)

No problem Sunflower...I will update the same...But this is no excuse to fall off the wagon again ok? Until you get better have an extra pack , but DO not eat anything else!! You are doing so well!! Keep it up!! :)

Back