My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I just hope my weightloss hasnt just stalled!! Because last year i managed to lose weight and i was at the 14 stone range till everything messed up i wasnt doing the cambridge just healthier eating...right now it looks to me as if its going to take forever for me to get into the 13stone range lol oh yes n yesterday iv been 100% ss but not with the water intake :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Right, I'm ready to be 100% on all counts today. I need to shift a huge amount of weight and I cant be cheating or rewarding myself just yet!! I'm not even half way yet!

My kids are going to their dad this afternoon for 2 days so I dont even have to be in the kitchen preparing their meals... so 48hrs off from kitchen work means I CAN be 100%!

Funnily enough, I'm not craving sweet stuff - I'm craving savoury!

:peep: Jillybeans where are you?? I miss my morning thread... I hope all is well with you!

:17729:So Easter everyone... what's the plan? It's a big deal here, not just the kids but in the way of family reunions... I plan on being 100% CD which is hard through a holiday (here it's good friday, easter Sunday and easter Monday) - BBQs, meals. The weather doesn't look all that great so it'll be inside which make things worse... Thank goodness I'm not a sweets person because it would be excruciating, however, it will be hard nevertheless

What are your coping techniques?

here I am!!!:giveup: Just got a later start this morning as I'm "working from home" today.....

Dreading easter and chocolates etc..... but am looking froward to 4 days holiday! No plans other than movies with my friend and her fiance - and I'll take water along. Plan on chilling and being 100% good for the resst of this challenge.

Enlightenme, I want to lose 10kgs between now and first week of May..... thats my own mini challenge.

and yes, it really does depend on how much weight you have to lose as to how much you lose each week - and obviously, drinking the water, having the products and no cheating.:scale:

I just hope my weightloss hasnt just stalled!! Because last year i managed to lose weight and i was at the 14 stone range till everything messed up i wasnt doing the cambridge just healthier eating...right now it looks to me as if its going to take forever for me to get into the 13stone range lol oh yes n yesterday iv been 100% ss but not with the water intake :(

Afsana, you need to touch bases on all counts, products, water etc! Be patient and trust your body and this diet and you will get there. If you have doubts and little cheats (nibble here and there) it will not work as it should and you'll be discouraged. Focus on it one day at a time, it's temporary right? Food will still be there when you get to goal! Though this plan helps you lose weight fas, I'm willing to bet you didn't get to your current weight overnight right? And life being unfair, we do tend to lose slower than we gain (or so we think...) esp if you've been dieting for a while, it as to do with your body's weight memory!

Heads up, we're all here for one purpose... TO LOSE IT :D and for good!
Drink up, make that your mini goal today

here I am!!!:giveup: Just got a later start this morning as I'm "working from home" today.....

Dreading easter and chocolates etc..... but am looking froward to 4 days holiday! No plans other than movies with my friend and her fiance - and I'll take water along. Plan on chilling and being 100% good for the resst of this challenge.

Enlightenme, I want to lose 10kgs between now and first week of May..... thats my own mini challenge.

and yes, it really does depend on how much weight you have to lose as to how much you lose each week - and obviously, drinking the water, having the products and no cheating.:scale:

THERE you are!! - 10kgs? a cinch for you right - you're on I will join you in the 10... will follow you're weekly progress at weigh in and I'll let you know for me (it'll be yes/no - but more than likely YES as I will be 100%)! :innocent0002:

Afsana...a small piece of advice??.....

Stop Worrying!!! Worry and stress produces a hormone called cortisol...which slows down weight loss....are you aware of that???....Just take BABY STEPS Afsana....and you will reach your goal successfully....Your daily motto should be .... " No Worries. Just Do It!! " :)....Can you promise to follow that motto Afsana?....because if you do, you will be super proud of yourself, a few months from now!!! :D

THERE you are!! - 10kgs? a cinch for you right - you're on I will join you in the 10... will follow you're weekly progress at weigh in and I'll let you know for me (it'll be yes/no - but more than likely YES as I will be 100%)! :innocent0002:

You're on! Challenge taken! :D
(not a cinch - unless I FOCUS - which I intend to!) I may move my step up to step 3 out so that I'm the same as you are - 15 May....

WI is tomorrow - and due to my horrific week of snacking, not expecting a great loss.... even if I STS I'd be ok with it!

Shake on it??

I am in need of advice, suggestions here:
Whenever I'm on CD i.e. - food deprivation, I redirect my obsession/addiction elsewhere...
The first time I did CD, it was reading, I would always have a book, magazine etc and I would read like ALL the time, to the detriment of house stuff, towards the end of my stint - in the spring I started playing card games on my phone...
I had cooking and baking on second round I think, nail polish also. Long story short, I went through different obsessive stints.
Only this time around it's a shopping addiction... I need it to stop! But it's like I can't help myself... I'm sure my husband would rather it be s*x - but it's spending! :cry:

I was thinking of going to one of those anonymous meetings... either Overeaters or debtors (?) I feel like it's a need for an addiction rather than the addiction itself that I need to squash... does any of this make sense?

Any insights would be appreciated thanx

You're on! Challenge taken! :D
(not a cinch - unless I FOCUS - which I intend to!) I may move my step up to step 3 out so that I'm the same as you are - 15 May....

WI is tomorrow - and due to my horrific week of snacking, not expecting a great loss.... even if I STS I'd be ok with it!

Shake on it??

:8855: Shake on it! Love it. Hey whatever the results, let's say you draw the line there and start the mini challenge ok? Can't undo what's been done, but I sooo understand the wanting to be STS

I'm addicted to this site! Every chance I get I sit down at my laptop! I hate shopping. Nailpolish? As in buying it - or as in putting it on? LOL! Reading I hear you - I've read 2 books in 2 weeks - I guess its the need to fill your time with something, other than being in the kitchen? Is your shopping addiction online or physically in the shops? What are you buying? hahahaha... At least you're not eating!

I've become obsessed with what my kids eat. Ensuring they eat healthily - drink enough water (and they are skinny minni's!) Having fruit and yoghurt and making sure they eat properly and all their food. wish I was addicted to housework, or tidying cubboards or something as I'm sure I'm driving them mad with my compulsive "did you eat ALL your lunch" - "why didnt you eat your fruit"? questions...!

I'm addicted to this site! Every chance I get I sit down at my laptop! I hate shopping. Nailpolish? As in buying it - or as in putting it on? LOL! Reading I hear you - I've read 2 books in 2 weeks - I guess its the need to fill your time with something, other than being in the kitchen? Is your shopping addiction online or physically in the shops? What are you buying? hahahaha... At least you're not eating!

I've become obsessed with what my kids eat. Ensuring they eat healthily - drink enough water (and they are skinny minni's!) Having fruit and yoghurt and making sure they eat properly and all their food. wish I was addicted to housework, or tidying cubboards or something as I'm sure I'm driving them mad with my compulsive "did you eat ALL your lunch" - "why didnt you eat your fruit"? questions...!

Yes, at least I'm not eating... I hated shopping too, but judging from the size of my closet you wouldn't think so lately! In store, online whatever as long as it's shopping and i'm not talking window shopping either!
Nailpolish was buying and applying of course
This site also takes up some of my in between time, even sometimes when I have loads of things to do.
There was this lady 3 years ago it was ironing! LMAO coz there's only so much housework I will do... housecleaning is just not - my thing. I do go behind the cleaning lady's back though and am constantly rearranging what she moves around. Annoys the both of us. Plus I've had her clean the fridge top to bottom twice this month :eek: She hates doing that... I think she can tell when I'm on CD...

Arghhhh I'm REALLY sorry guys but I think you're going to have to remove me from your chart. I've had a really crazy emotional few days and yesterday I decided to switch back to just healthy eating for a while. I was finding it really difficult to focus on anything and my energy levels were so low. I'm still 100% focused on shifting this weight, I guess it just won't be quite as fast. Sorry! You've all done amazingly well so far and you're completely inspiring. Good luck to you all! x

Feeling very lonely and isolated tonight. My kids have gone for a few days, and I've alienated myself from my friends because I dont want to be around food and drink.... so a lonely long weekend stretches ahead.... not a single sole in sight, nobody to see.... no food.... nothing.

Feeling very lonely and isolated tonight. My kids have gone for a few days, and I've alienated myself from my friends because I dont want to be around food and drink.... so a lonely long weekend stretches ahead.... not a single sole in sight, nobody to see.... no food.... nothing.

:bighug:OOH, poor you! Take this time to project yourself when you will be sleek and slim. Can you go through your clothes to see what fits/doesnt fit?
Have you made plans on how you will celebrate the 10kg at end of April - new cut, a facial??
You mentionned that you were going to go and see a movie with some friends? Can you call a girlfriend?

Bottom-line do anything, but DON'T turn to food ok? otherwise we wont make it to the challenge :character00115:

Evening everyone. After another 12.5 hr shift I can honestly say I've had a great day. Went out to the cinema and weather spoons for lunch and had 2 pints of water and my bar! I fed the young person lunch and he also had crisps, an Easter egg and chocolate buttons( my favorite) I can honestly say I was not tempted one bit!!!!

If I can manage this then anything is possible. Any an added bonus tomorrow is Friday and I'm off :)

So another 100%ss and possibly 4.5 litres drunk

Feeling full of cold and sorry for myself :-(

But at least I still managed 100% plus medicine! No cheating even though a work colleague bought us all a Lindt Easter bunny! Plus worked late and they ordered pizza!
Yay :)

Lol some of you might think what the hell is she on??? But honestly recently i have started on this book called fifty shades of grey and i gotta say it is keeping my mind of food because the book is so good i want to keep reading to find out what happens next lol its very explicit ladys im warning you... But its goooood!!!!

Back