My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

:bighug:OOH, poor you! Take this time to project yourself when you will be sleek and slim. Can you go through your clothes to see what fits/doesnt fit?
Have you made plans on how you will celebrate the 10kg at end of April - new cut, a facial??
You mentionned that you were going to go and see a movie with some friends? Can you call a girlfriend?

Bottom-line do anything, but DON'T turn to food ok? otherwise we wont make it to the challenge :character00115:

Thanks Enlightenme, I guess I'm just feeling rather isolated and lonely. I'm divorced, so when my kids go to their dad - I really am all alone! I'm going to movies at some stage this weekend to see PARKER (with Jason Stratham...mmmmmm) but thats it. I had planned on actually going through my wardrobes (I fill my entire one and I overflow into BOTH kids wardrobes) and sort out clothing - I have so much of it, and most of it I hadnt fitted into in years! The other plan is to sort my bathroom out as I have shelves that are disorganised. So pottering around at home, but no plan to see anyone (other than friend for a movie).

Well done Laura! Funnily enough its not the chocolate I'm drawn to - or chips either. Congrats on not caving in!

Sunflower, I really think your walking is also enhancing your loss's! You are losing massive amounts! How many times a week do you do the circuit walk at work?

Lauren! WELL DONE! How are you feeling post break up? I cant believe you havnt reached for the food. Shows how strong and determined you are - AND you made it past 2 weeks!

Sorry to see Emily go... x

Afsana, read all 3 books in record time too! Whatever keeps you not focused on food! Also found I'm reading more now than I have in months!

Tuckinurbelly, how you doing today - you been on my mind since you spilled the beans about tcc...LOL... I remember also researching sperm and fat cells and why I wasnt falling pg.... I wish you loads of fun trying!x

Well I WI now and lost 600g - yep, my record lowest.... but a loss is a loss right - and after my HORRIFIC week of snacking I'm kinda ok with it.... and I'm now officially below the 100kg mark - only just - but below (and I weighed 3x just to check!)

Long weekend - no kids, operation cubboard sort out!:argh:

Thanks Enlightenme, I guess I'm just feeling rather isolated and lonely. I'm divorced, so when my kids go to their dad - I really am all alone! I'm going to movies at some stage this weekend to see PARKER (with Jason Stratham...mmmmmm) but thats it. I had planned on actually going through my wardrobes (I fill my entire one and I overflow into BOTH kids wardrobes) and sort out clothing - I have so much of it, and most of it I hadnt fitted into in years! The other plan is to sort my bathroom out as I have shelves that are disorganised. So pottering around at home, but no plan to see anyone (other than friend for a movie).

Well I WI now and lost 600g - yep, my record lowest.... but a loss is a loss right - and after my HORRIFIC week of snacking I'm kinda ok with it.... and I'm now officially below the 100kg mark - only just - but below (and I weighed 3x just to check!)

My favorite time TBH is when the kids are gone somewhere with their dad. I'm a very solicited person during the week, live out of a suitcase a lot. So when I have the house to myself... and NO noise... I'm a happy camper!
The kids are going to Italy with my husband and my mom to visit his fam. I WILL BE ALL ALONE! :wee::wee::wee::wee:

I am going to sort out clothes (mine and the kids), take stuff to the cleaners and sort out bathroom/creams/ kitchen stuff! Woohaw! such a great weekend in store! My fave time is organizing - and cooking. Can't go out to the garden yet as it's rained non-stop for 2 weeks now. But in a week or two, I will be doing the vegetable garden... I really really love spring, when flowers and grass is young!

So by the end of this month, everything should be planted as to be ready for summer picking. The kids live off of our tomatoes, lettuce, strawberries, basil and lemons! This summer is supposed to be a scorcher too, so I am a happy person. I love heat a,d long summer nights!

So the starting weight for our challenge is 100kgs? so let's say 90 or 92 kgs for may 1st is that it?

Feeling full of cold and sorry for myself :-(

But at least I still managed 100% plus medicine! No cheating even though a work colleague bought us all a Lindt Easter bunny! Plus worked late and they ordered pizza!
Yay :)
You should be so proud of yourself, once you discover you have that kind of strength and willpower, just go for it! Have you heard of Persona? I used it both times to conceive as I have always had erratic cycles! if you're TTC, CD and persona are a great combo!

You should be so proud of yourself, once you discover you have that kind of strength and willpower, just go for it! Have you heard of Persona? I used it both times to conceive as I have always had erratic cycles! if you're TTC, CD and persona are a great combo!

Thanks enlightenme, we aren't ttc just yet :) hehe but my cwcp also said CWP helps improve your hormones so it is easier to fall pg on the plan !!!

Jillybeans we try to do the circuit walk at work every working day :)

And can I join you lady's in the 10kg challenge???? I'm 104.1kg this morning :)

Thanks enlightenme, we aren't ttc just yet :) hehe but my cwcp also said CWP helps improve your hormones so it is easier to fall pg on the plan !!!

Jillybeans we try to do the circuit walk at work every working day :)

And can I join you lady's in the 10kg challenge???? I'm 104.1kg this morning :)

Please do join in on the 10kg challenge!! Enlightenme doesnt know what her starting weight is, but her consultant will let her/us know at the end of April - right?

I was thinking of you sunflower, last night, and thought we are all 3 more or less similar weights, so YES, please do join in on our mini-mini challenge of 10kgs by end April!

:character00115::character00115:I'm at 99.6kg this morning - the last real relationship I've had since I got divorced, I was weighing 98kgs so I have that stuck in my head that that was the last time I was told I was "sexy"! LOL Strange thoughts pop into my head as I'd never considered myself sexy at 98kgs!

I was 100% of all counts yesterday, and never ended up having my 4th shake either. I got stuck on my phone whatsapping, and before I knew it it was after 9pm and so I just went to bed!

Enlightenme, that sounds like a nice weekend. I love being at home - and even more love being at home ALONE (minus the kids) - and I always have all these intentions of things to do, then I get stuck into a movie or a book! But in the next 2 days that they are away with their dad (come home Easter Sunday morning 10am) I will - endeavour - to do the bits and pieces I want around the house (like moving stuff to the garage!) and sorting clothes for new season.... I'm already in 3/4 tops as its not quite warm enough for t-shirts and not cold enough for a jersey!:winter_brr:

BTW, would love to know what your names are for real? Sunflower? Enlightenme? Tuckinurbelly? Such long names.... as you will guess, I'm Jill - 42 - divorced - twinis of 8 and work full time for a IT company.:family2:

Can i join you guys please??? I was 101kg at the start now im 93kg so could i still join??? I really want to see the end of these 90's my heart almost stopped wen i noticed my weight had plumeted to 101kg the HEAVIEST iv ever been in my life and it all went up during my pregnancies with my first during pregnancy i lost weight due to my excessive vomiting and going without food for almost half the pregnancy, then towards the end it was piling on obviously its expected..so really since hving my child i never really went back to being what i was before never went lower than 90kg!! Then last year i lost weight by just eating healthy and i stopped at this very stage im at now well i was 95kg and got pregnant with the twins,again my taste buds n sense of smell flew out the window takin over by the awful vomiting where i had to be hospitalised same as my 1st time! That all lasted until i sadly lost my boys at 20weeks gestation, and that is where my weight stopped at 98kg and i never tried to do anything about it as i wasnt really thinking about it much until begining of this year i started realising all my clothes are starting to get tight or some dont fit at all :-0 and not just that i started thinking about it healthwise to specially after noticing how heavy i was.. I dont want to leave my son being looked after by somebody else if mummy gets poorly or dies that thought stuck to me like glue!! Not that i hv any health problem from my weight now but better be safe than sorry later im only 23!! Got the whole life still ahead of me!! I do want to live on and see my son grow up and i want to see some grandchildren too lol sorry for my whole life story ladies lol xxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh yes and i wasnt 100% ss yesterday guys missed my two shakes as i was out all day for an urgent matter and didnt take anything with me. I lived on coke zero the whole evening!!

morning all.glad to say i was 100% again yesterday!
lovely to wake up and see all the lovely and honest posts this morning.the motivation from this forum never ceases to amaze me!
clearing out and rearranging rooms in my house is my fav thing to do when i actually get round to it.esp when i can sit down in the evening and appreciate it!
1,000 piece jigsaw is my latest craze.also got some board games down from attic and have been playing them with hubby too!
off to play tennis so thanks again for motivational kick start to my day ladies.wishing you all a 100% day!:)

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

DAY 10 - Thursday, 28th March, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady
DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
---
??
DAY 10
---
DAY 11
DAY 12
DAY 13

Last edited:
Me too 100%.

Jillybeans and tuckinurbelly I was not able to deduce from your posts how you day went? Was it 100%?

Luhluhloser...I am SO sorry to see you go off the challenge...You were doing SO well...it was 100% for every day of the challenge...just because you went off track yesterday does not mean you should go off plan....Are you sure this is what you want to do? If so, I hope to see you in the next mini challenge! :)

Jillybeans, hope you are feeling better :)

Me too 100%.

Jillybeans and tuckinurbelly I was not able to deduce from your posts how you day went? Was it 100%?

Luhluhloser...I am SO sorry to see you go off the challenge...You were doing SO well...it was 100% for every day of the challenge...just because you went off track yesterday does not mean you should go off plan....Are you sure this is what you want to do? If so, I hope to see you in the next mini challenge! :)

Jillybeans, hope you are feeling better :)

yeah i was 100% on both yesterday!sorry thought i said it at very top of my post!thanks again for ur leadership on this.well done.hope youre doing ok too!
also it is me who is ttc.think it was u who posted that u thought it was sunflowerlady??

Well done Laura! Funnily enough its not the chocolate I'm drawn to - or chips either. Congrats on not caving in!

Sunflower, I really think your walking is also enhancing your loss's! You are losing massive amounts! How many times a week do you do the circuit walk at work?

Lauren! WELL DONE! How are you feeling post break up? I cant believe you havnt reached for the food. Shows how strong and determined you are - AND you made it past 2 weeks!

Sorry to see Emily go... x

Afsana, read all 3 books in record time too! Whatever keeps you not focused on food! Also found I'm reading more now than I have in months!

Tuckinurbelly, how you doing today - you been on my mind since you spilled the beans about tcc...LOL... I remember also researching sperm and fat cells and why I wasnt falling pg.... I wish you loads of fun trying!x

thanks jillybeans!it is exciting so lets hope this works!but i will fill my void of food by trying!he he :p

thats me who is ttc!lol. have tried loads of things so this time having faith in the weight loss and going au natural!

Of course you can join in on our mini-mini challenge Afsana!! The goal is to lose 10kgs. For some its achievable but ONLY if sticking to ss 100% (once again, depends on how much weight you have to lose still)... I've lost 15kgs on this diet and if I lost another 10kg I'd be 3/4 of the way there - and I feel I need a real stick of dynamite up my >>> as I'm starting to waver, and I really cant afford to do that just yet!!!

I've cleaned up the bookshelf! Tidied it up, tossed out kids used colouring in books and half pensils and crayon shavings (??) - I'm in house sorting mode today, anything to keep me away from nosing in the fridge!!! I'm being ruthless too...

I weighed about 75kgs 15 years ago when I met my now ex husband and I was happy at 75kgs. When we met, we were going out alot, I got a taste for drinking BEER to and slowly the weight piled on - just from a good lifestyle, lots of eating out, entertaining, going away.... when I got married 10 years ago I weighed about 85kgs.... got pregnant with twins (didnt pick up a lot of weight during my pregnancy, only 12kgs) but from after their birth I just really struggled and didnt have the time or energy to focus on a diet! I was trying to keep my newborn twins alive and save my floundering marriage! I started binge eating coz I was unhappy - and weight escalated. In the last 18 months it got out of control when my best friend died and I got divorced... I was alone and bored in the evenings and so would sit and eat - chocolate, puddings and ice cream.... this year, after holidaying in Mauritius in January, and seeing the pics of myself, I decided I HAD TO DO SOMETHING. So here I am................challenging you ladies to losing 10kgs in the quickest time possible.

So how do we work this challenge? Is 10kgs possible/achievable by end April?

Oops... saw my post hadnt been sent for 2 hours was sitting waiting! Just sent it now.

Yes, I was 100% on both counts yesterday - in fact 4litres of water (and didnt have my 4th shake in the end)

Have fun trying tuckinurbelly!!!! :kissass:

I just went and got myself a DVD - Skyfall. But I have done some sorting out in my lounge/dining/kitchen - havnt made it to the wardrobes, kinda dredding it actually as I need to be ruthless....

I may have to have that 4th shake today as I'm only due my lunch shake in 1.5hrs and I'm already hungry!

I wasnt 100% yesterday as i only had one product due to me having to rush somewhere urgently i didnt grab my stuff on the way out so had to eat sonething while i was at the hospital i had some sandwich n coke zero i didnt have anything of mine with me i was held up there for hours and i was extremely hungry n had a bangin headache spoke to my consultant aswell so that shes aware.

I wasnt 100% yesterday as i only had one product due to me having to rush somewhere urgently i didnt grab my stuff on the way out so had to eat sonething while i was at the hospital i had some sandwich n coke zero i didnt have anything of mine with me i was held up there for hours and i was extremely hungry n had a bangin headache spoke to my consultant aswell so that shes aware.

Hope everything is ok Afsana xxx

Back