My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

To be honest I'm on ss and don't have a problem. Given I only run about 10k but its enough to aid my weight lose :)

WOW, I'm amazed, running on SS makes me hungry and then i have a tendency to cheat, so I function on SS+/810; I don't lose as quickly as if I were on SS/SS+ without exercise, but I've accepted that. Had I been smarter, I would have started CD in the Fall, but my head just wasn't into it. Now I can't let my team down, so will just grin and bear it, but I admit it's harder.

WOW, I'm amazed, running on SS makes me hungry and then i have a tendency to cheat, so I function on SS+/810; I don't lose as quickly as if I were on SS/SS+ without exercise, but I've accepted that. Had I been smarter, I would have started CD in the Fall, but my head just wasn't into it. Now I can't let my team down, so will just grin and bear it, but I admit it's harder.

Team? I just run for myself it really helps me destress and its time to myself. I don't compete although I would like to aim for a marathon as I'm heavily involved with 2 charities :)

I don't find I get hungry as I make sure to have a bar before I run then by time home and sorted I have my last pack and water and usually feel ok. Suppose everyone is different :)

Looking forward to the challenge and pushing myself for the 10kg in 6 weeks :)

I'm also looking forward to 10kgs gone! Put some jeans on today and they make my arse hang - so HAD to wear a belt and up yet another notch - in fact, need to throw this belt out as its "worn" and all hangy where it was when I was fatter.

Struggling with water today, simply coz its colder than its been all week.... not even 1litre down and normally I'd be into my 2nd litre by now.

Also added some fibre to my shake (disgusting) - made it all bitty.

I dont think I could run - my knees would cave in!!! So hats off to you ladies that do (I'm allergic to excercise actually)

So they clocks are back and you're now only 1 hr behind! yay! I wont be so lonely here in the mornings anymore!

Not quite sure how to run our 10kg challenge as slimgorgeousme was so good at updating the chat - and I'm a bit technically challenged on this site still!!!:cool:

Sunflower, how did you feel after the smartie egg? I've found myself being rather neaseous after something sweet (something I used to LOVE) and I crave a chicken leg or a piece of roast lamb rather.... you're a serial weigher, tell us what you see after the chicken lunch and egg? Is it up or STS? I'm avoiding my scale due to the consumption of the chocolate brownie - and realise I'm now not in ketosis anymore either.... so I really do need to be 100% at least the next 4 days to get back into ketosis (OK, 100% for the next 6 weeks actually!)

Going to make the kids spag bol today - always make big portions so I can freeze some of it so I'm not cooking every single night...

Enlightenme and Laura - any ideas on how to monitor our challenge?:confused:

Sunflower, how did you feel after the smartie egg? I've found myself being rather neaseous after something sweet (something I used to LOVE) and I crave a chicken leg or a piece of roast lamb rather.... you're a serial weigher, tell us what you see after the chicken lunch and egg? Is it up or STS?

Well actually I lost 300g yesterday to today ! Odd I know! And I felt fine after the smartie egg. It was very small, 50g or so I guess! It tasted lovely, and didn't make me feel sick.... Which means I must still have a sweet tooth eek!!!

I have however only lost 900g in total since the morning of my last WI. (Daily WI is in the morning in pyjamas, cwcp WI is evenings after work fully clothed, so will always differ) think its because of being sick :-( oh and not good! My husband is now coming down with it!!!!!! Eeeekkkkk !!!!!

Congrats on the jeans btw! Excellent to have them so baggy on you! Xxxx I can't wait till that happens to me too!!! Well done!

morning all!happy easter monday!so dinner yesterday went ok.had some lamb and carrots,broccoli,leeks and cabbage!passed.on the fab roast spuds and no chocolate even though it was everywhere!!!
my weigh in has been postponed till tomorrow as cdc was called into work.back on track 100% today.was nervous of the actual eating part but it was like riding a bike,like i only done it yesterday!so thats a relief cause i was worried,physically, that my mouth,teeth and body would react after being deprived but it was grand.
so have a great day and heres to the next few weeks of total dedication and determination from us all!

There was a march challenge that everyone put there name and what they wanted to lose and what they had lost. So.....

Laura swift lose 10kg lost 0kg

Then as people had they wi they would update it? Everyone's wi day is different so it was always getting updated which kept everyone motivated.

What do you think? It's then up to the individual to copy and paste the list and update their section.

10kgs mini challenge

The goal, lose 10 kgs (22 pounds) in 6 weeks, anyone welcome, just add yourself to the list

Enlightenme lose 10kg lost 0kg
Jillybeans lose 10kg lost 0kg
Sunflowerlady lose 10kg lost 0kg

The goal, lose 10 kgs (22 pounds) in 6 weeks, anyone welcome, just add yourself to the list

Lauren2244 lose 10kg lost 0kg

Yeah! Thanks Estelle.... yes as everyones WI day is different, just update it accordingly on that day ? ?

Baggy jeans is VERY cool however, soon I will have NO jeans to wear! I must have about 8 pairs the currently fit me - some a bit tight but can still wear and some babby and need a belt - when I lose another 10kgs, NONE will fit and I will need new clothes!

Baggy jeans is VERY cool however, soon I will have NO jeans to wear! I must have about 8 pairs the currently fit me - some a bit tight but can still wear and some babby and need a belt - when I lose another 10kgs, NONE will fit and I will need new clothes!

That's my problem too. Today I'm sorting out my wardrobe and slowly but surely have less that fits which is great but I must save some pennies to go on a spree :) good luck everyone. Here's to the next 6 weeks and 10kg lighter :)

Victoria1909 lose 10kg lost 0kg

Victoria1909 lose 10kg lost 0kg
tuckinurbelly lose 10kg lost 0kg

10kg (22lbs) Challenge

Excuse my spelling! Baddy = baggy!

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Total Lost
Enlightenme
Jillybeans
Laura swift lose
Sunflowerlady
Lauren2244
Victoria1909
tuckinurbelly

Dont know how to get it into a table like was done in our last challenge? Basically a chart - you chose the day of your WI and update the chart and post on WI day? So its done weekly instead of daily?

Dont know how to get it into a table like was done in our last challenge? Basically a chart - you chose the day of your WI and update the chart and post on WI day? So its done weekly instead of daily?

i couldnt add to previous table or read it as i use my phone so this one suits me?

also cdc cancelled on me today as she was called into work so i only had two packs to get me through today and some of tomorrow!so ive had one pack today and mixed up two eggs on a pan(omelette style with no oil in sight!) so tomorrow then i have one packet to bring me to weigh in at lunchtime.
i was so moody earlier as i panicked about it as i had planned to go 100% today after my easter meal so im a bit bummed about it!but put of my hands so have to get over it!
anyway life goes on.back on track tomorrow.dying to see how this effects wi.

I'm sure the omelette wont make any difference considering no oil and no milk was added? But you still should've had 3 packs today (I struggle to get my head around having 3 packs AND a meal but all the research says 3 packs a day)....

When will you WI then? Tomorrow?

I've been 100% today although it was very difficult. I've also been a moody *****!! Sending kids to bed early tonight so I can watch Greys Anatomy by myself! I also packed their easter eggs away as they were sitting on the kitchen counter saying EAT ME!!! I told them I packed it away of I WILL eat them!!! ***** mom from hell tonight!!!

Where's slimgorgeousme???:wavey:

And sweetaddict???:wavey:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE for the 10kg challenge.... I guess its not a race actually as we all have different amounts to lose, its just to keep each other motivated for 10kgs - no matter how long it takes to get there.:gen126:

Ladies, I know your a fountain of knowledge so is it ok to use ultra des breath spray? I'm paranoid about bad breath it's one thing I hate! It doesn't have alcohol in it so I think it should be ok......any thoughts?

Back