My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I carry mouthwash in my handbag too!!! Mouth spray should be fine....

Fab thanks jillybeans, I looked for one with no alcohol or sugars so it doesn't affect my weight lose :)

I'm sure the omelette wont make any difference considering no oil and no milk was added? But you still should've had 3 packs today (I struggle to get my head around having 3 packs AND a meal but all the research says 3 packs a day)....

When will you WI then? Tomorrow?

I've been 100% today although it was very difficult. I've also been a moody *****!! Sending kids to bed early tonight so I can watch Greys Anatomy by myself! I also packed their easter eggs away as they were sitting on the kitchen counter saying EAT ME!!! I told them I packed it away of I WILL eat them!!! ***** mom from hell tonight!!!

Where's slimgorgeousme???:wavey:

And sweetaddict???:wavey:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE for the 10kg challenge.... I guess its not a race actually as we all have different amounts to lose, its just to keep each other motivated for 10kgs - no matter how long it takes to get there.:gen126:

hi jillybean.
there was no oil or milk!was being as good as i can.I only had two packs in total to cover 4 meals!!!so had one this morn with the eggs this eve then ill have one for breakie before i get my refills tomorrow lunchtime at my wi!best i could do with options i had! u have given me confidence that it shouldnt effect my wi so fingers crossed!ill let u know

I'm 99.99% sure your 2 egg omelette wont affect WI! Let us know tho!!!! Good luck and I'm sure you will be:D afterward!

Morning ladies!

Day 2 of the challenge! I did a sneaky WI (havnt weighed since my weekly WI on Friday) and am pleasantly surprised! I'm motivated to kick this 10kgs butt off me!!:whacky068:

My friend who started CD 2 weeks after me won slimmer of the month for March - she has been 100% for 6 weeks - not one thing has passed her lips and she so deserves the award and is looking FAB! More motivation!!!

Back to work today, so back to routine.... so will manage water and my shakes fine today - !!

Tuckinurbelly good luck for your wi and be sure to let us know how you get on :)

I am feeling really motivated, going to try stop weighing myself daily and just wait for a weekly surprise! Here's to a great challenge in time for our summer bodies :)

hi jillybean.
there was no oil or milk!was being as good as i can.I only had two packs in total to cover 4 meals!!!so had one this morn with the eggs this eve then ill have one for breakie before i get my refills tomorrow lunchtime at my wi!best i could do with options i had! u have given me confidence that it shouldnt effect my wi so fingers crossed!ill let u know
Yes Day 2, I'll be in meetings ALL day :sigh:. That should keep me 100% and drinking my water for sure! My mom came and took the 3 scales out of my house :rolleyes:... so that is funny in itself, first thing my husband asked this am, was "where's the scale??" - he wanted it for himself - his monday morning ritual... I told him to go weigh himself at the pharmacy!

Good luck to all the ladies today!

:greenapple::party0011::angel::woohoo:

Here's to our 10kg challenge!!!

Lets kick some butt and get the show on the road!:bananalove:

I want to look :mermaid:

Co'mon tuckinurbelly! Dont keep me in suspese!!!

Heytuckinurbelly, how did wi go? We are all waiting patiently to hear :)

Oh no, I've been out all day had a bar when I was out and my soup at 1900 now I'm shattered and heading to bed and can't face my 3rd pack :( I know it's not good to miss it but I really feel exhausted, not sure if I'm coming down with something. Missing 1 pack surely won't make that much difference to my weight lose will it? Some says I have an extra pack so I'm sure it all balances out, or at Lear I hope it does.

WOW, just got in and am sitting down with my last product. I am exhausted! My brain hurts, so will shut down now. Was 100% today WOOHOOO

Day 1 back of 100% after the Easter weekend of small cheats everyday.
All good here! Just still getting over the cold!

Hi girls sorry for not updating been realllllly busy didnt hv time to cum on n update n dont think anyone really missed me either lol nly kiddin ladies :) iv been 100% ss since yesterday but today had sum grilled chicken.. But im happy to say my hunger pangs are gone dnt feel hungry anymore or pekish :) hope all ov you are doing well xxxx

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)
Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

DAY 12 - Saturday, 30th March, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
lauren

tuckinur
belly

laura
swift

jilly
beans

afsana
sunflower lady
DAY 1
:D:)
:)
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
---
??
DAY 10
---
DAY 11
??
DAY 12
??:D:)
Day 13:)

Mini Challenge 2 - Start Date: 03rd April, 2013 - Interested?? Welcome aboard!! :)

Hi Girls!

Sorry for not touching base with you guys! I was away on a trip with my close family and friends.:) It was absolutely AMAZING! :)

I have just updated the Day 12 for the mini challenge. I am not able to deduce how Day 13 went for most of you girls from the posts. Please do update me on that. But nevertheless, I have to say CONGRATULATIONS to ALL OF US for sticking with the challenge. We have really taken one step forward. We all have space to improve in the next mini challenge. Let us see if anybody can complete all 14 days of the next mini challenge 100% without a single setcback! So here's to wishing all of us fabulous success on the next mini challenge!!

As I mentioned earlier, I was off SS from Sunday evening (Easter dinner) till Monday evening. Honestly, I could not eat much, but I had a bit of pretty much everything I liked, including Easter eggs! :)

I am back on track 100 % since yesterday. I really feel good in cleaning up my tummy from all that junk! :)

Since I did not officially begin the mini challenge yesterday, I think it is better to start today Wednesday 3rd April, 2013. All those interested in joining are welcome to hop aboard!

Please write your name below the last person who has joined.

I will start by putting my name:

SlimGorgeousMe

(Please put your name below )

Last edited:
I'm sure the omelette wont make any difference considering no oil and no milk was added? But you still should've had 3 packs today (I struggle to get my head around having 3 packs AND a meal but all the research says 3 packs a day)....

When will you WI then? Tomorrow?

I've been 100% today although it was very difficult. I've also been a moody *****!! Sending kids to bed early tonight so I can watch Greys Anatomy by myself! I also packed their easter eggs away as they were sitting on the kitchen counter saying EAT ME!!! I told them I packed it away of I WILL eat them!!! ***** mom from hell tonight!!!

Where's slimgorgeousme???:wavey:

And sweetaddict???:wavey:

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE for the 10kg challenge.... I guess its not a race actually as we all have different amounts to lose, its just to keep each other motivated for 10kgs - no matter how long it takes to get there.:gen126:

I'm here!!! :D Well done Jilly on sticking to it 100%! I am proud of you woman! I have just updated the beginning of the next 14 day minichallenge. Looking forward to seeing you in it! :)

Back