My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I had 2 boiled eggs tonight. :break_diet:

Emotional eater here. Having "words" with my 8yr old daughter whose ears seem to be blocked and isnt listening to me = shouting match. I headed to the fridge. My place of comfort. I used to smoke - then my place of comfort was somewhere outside with a ciggie.:smoke: That was over a year ago. Tonight I thought about taking up smoking again, instead of fridge staring.:eatdrink051: PMS always finds me wanting to eat anything and had been so proud that I'd made it through 3 (almost 4) days of 100% SS. 2 boiled eggs is not the end of the world and I know it could've been worse (my son had chocolate mousse for pudding) - but SS out the window today.

Sunflower, when you start wearing those clothes that have always been a tad-tight on you - people will notice. I was standing in front of my mom today (in one of my numerous jeans) and she said - "stand facing me - now stand sideways" - and then she said she could particularily notice my loss today. (Then I come home and have 2 boiled eggs!) ha! Stuuuupid. Have you tried some of the one size down than current clothes size yet? I found that came at around a 13-15kg loss.... I have clothes ranging from a 14 to a 20! SOMETHING has to fit - right.

Off to lick my wounds.:sad0071:

Well day 1 of the new challenge I have been 100% ss and drank 3litres. It was hard not to pick on something/ anything but I'm gonna head to bed early so I don't eat anything I shouldn't .

Hope everyone is doing well x

Got my weigh in first thing tommorow morning though im not expecting a huge loss im on my period and had two days where i was on ss+, tommorow il be buying sum bars instead of shakes because il be in hospital with my son next thursday as he'l be havin surgery for a cochlea implant.. Feelin very nervous n emotional but i guess its all for the best plz keep my son in ur thoughts. Im extremely scared n i hate seeing my son going through somuch :-(

Two smileys for me for today :) :-D

Afsana is hope everything goes well wit your son xxxx try to stay positive and not worry. We are all here for you!!!!

Sorry ladies,phone deleted app and couldnt download it till now!weird.but anyway,have been back on 100% since my easter dinner.had my delayed weigh in yesterday which was 5lbs so in total for 3 wks is 31 & 1/2 lbs!!delighted.real motivator!:)

Good morning ladies!! Great to report yesterday was 100% for me. I get 2 smileys :) :) slimgorgeousme.

Hate meetings but you gotta love the fact that you're stuck and can't cheat... Water, coffee, fruits... Is what was proposed. I'm currently working with a sports federation... Fruits and health bars for the rest... Got my CD bar :)

Hope everyone has a great and wonderful day!

Sorry ladies,phone deleted app and couldnt download it till now!weird.but anyway,have been back on 100% since my easter dinner.had my delayed weigh in yesterday which was 5lbs so in total for 3 wks is 31 & 1/2 lbs!!delighted.real motivator!:)

Wow great losses tuckinurbelly! Keep it up!

Thats just brilliant! Yep - a real motivator!

I've taken a days leave today as its nearing the end of school holidays, so taking my kids and a friend (of the kids) to movies today - then tought I'd take them for pizza....always hard on me being in a restuarant, but I have WI tomorrow so I need to stay on the wagon today.

Flippen chilly here too! Jersey's and jeans for movies all round!

Well done on all the 100%'s for yesterday!

Thats just brilliant! Yep - a real motivator!

I've taken a days leave today as its nearing the end of school holidays, so taking my kids and a friend (of the kids) to movies today - then tought I'd take them for pizza....always hard on me being in a restuarant, but I have WI tomorrow so I need to stay on the wagon today.

Flippen chilly here too! Jersey's and jeans for movies all round!

Well done on all the 100%'s for yesterday!

God yeah movies are something im defo avoiding untill i get my head around no nachos or popcorn!!i would actually be thinking about them the whole movie so would be a waste of money as i wouldnt concentrate on the movie!

Hi ladies just had my weigh in..and i am chuffed to say i have lost 4Ib i didnt expect that i was thinking iv probably not lost more than 2Ib this week either let alone 4Ib and im on my period. Hopefully by my next weigh in il be heading towards the end of 14stones. Currently i am now at 14stones 6 n half pounds. :)

Hey girls! great to see all the 100%s. Me too 100% on both counts.

Mickster, Victoria1909, Afsana....are you guys not in the 14 day mini challenge? I recall you wanting to be in the next mini challenge? I will extend the start date of the mini challenge to tomorrow which is Friday, 05th April 2013. It would be great to see you join us! :)

To all the other girls....keep rocking! Please bear with me for extending the date...but I am doing it for the benefit of those who really wanted to join the mini challenge last time, but couldn't. Please note that once the members of the mini challenge are finalized, I will not be taking on any newcomers. To put it simply, I will not take on any newcomers after Friday, 5th April 2013. It makes things more complicated and confusing, which is why I have decided to extend the date.

Also, please join only if you are 100% dedicated to making sure you give it your best shot in the mini challenge. I request you all to be honest with your daily updates. But this time setbacks will not be taken lightly. I will be hard with you for every setback you have in this mini challenge. You can hate me for saying being hard on you, but believe me... it is for your own good. I want to see all of us succeed....We can never, ever get the best results, by falling off the wagon again and again. So let us all focus on sticking to this mini challenge 100%, ok?

To all the newcomers...The rules are very simple.

For each day you have to complete the following tasks:

1. Do SS 100% - That means consuming only the Cambridge products and NOTHING else.
2. Drink 2.5L of water

And the last task is an added bonus:

3. Walk for 30 minutes a day. While it is not compulsory, if you do manage to fit in 30 minutes of gentle walking every day, you will be taking one positive step closer to becoming fit, healthy and hot!! :mermaid:. So it's totally your call. But if you do, it will be updated in the log. :)

Hi ya. I've not been around for a few days. Been suffering with post natal depression and had a few panic attacks at the weekend. Just spent a few quiet days with loved ones trying to get my head around some stuff. But yes I am on board ladies x

Hi slimgorgeousme, yes I'm in :) when did the mini challenge start?? I've been 100% on both counts since saturday! Up until last night when I had a few bites of chicken and broccoli. But back on purely SS today, already had 2l of water too. I have my weigh in tomorrow morning, i'll let you know how I get on :D

78 days and 83lbs to go!!

I managed a movie and a pizza restuarant with 1.5litres of water.

WELL DONE AFSANA on your loss!!! I must say, doing CD 100% with no cheats does show on the scales. I know how hard it is - and know how hard its been on you, so well done.

We are human and we do slip up, the thing is not to make a habit of it. We all have "those times" when you just cant help it - you have a family/friend function etc.... effort is needed to stay on track. I know - I'm a culprit myself!!! I've got PMS and I want to eat anything standing in front of me right now! I have WI tomorrow which is keeping me on the straight and narrow!

The mini challenge started on 1 April - but I'm happy to extend it to start tomorrow... the more the merrier as we all need each other for some extra motivation.

My mom is currently in hospital, as I write this, in theatre, having a major back op and boy I could do with something nice to snack on to take my mind off of her! I dont know what I'd do if anything happened to her - she's been my rock since I got divorced.:love::love:

MINI CHALLENGE 2 - Start Date : Friday, 05th April, 2013.

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)
Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!! :D :) :mermaid:

DAY 1 - Friday, 05th April, 2013

slimgorgeous
me
sunflower
lady

enlighten
me2

jilly
beans

lauren

laura swift

afsana
Victoria

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

Last edited:
Hi there...I have made the new table. Welcome aboard Victoria 1909 and Mickster...Here's to wishing all of us fabulous success!! :D

tuckinurbelly, DCB, sweetaddict and LuhLuhloser...what about you guys? where are you? Are you not in for the mini challenge??

Back