My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Thats exacly wat i use to think.. If iv had a boiled egg why do i still have to have a third shake but my consultant said its important i do because one egg done have all the nutrients and stuff that you get from one shake so its vital u still have all ur packs.

Hey Afsana,

My take on it is that the packs are your 100% RDA of all nutrients and vits etc, if you miss on one of those your body will go into survival mode as it thinks you aren't giving it enough and store what you do give it leading to no weight loss.

Another take on it is those packs are what are making you feel 'not hungry'. If you don't take them, you have a higher likelihood of feeling hungry and then binging on the bad stuff.

Just my take on it, not been told this or proven it in any way, just what I think is happening in your body. Hope it makes sense! Xxx

Hey Afsana,

My take on it is that the packs are your 100% RDA of all nutrients and vits etc, if you miss on one of those your body will go into survival mode as it thinks you aren't giving it enough and store what you do give it leading to no weight loss.

Another take on it is those packs are what are making you feel 'not hungry'. If you don't take them, you have a higher likelihood of feeling hungry and then binging on the bad stuff.

Just my take on it, not been told this or proven it in any way, just what I think is happening in your body. Hope it makes sense! Xxx

I know as iv been through it with my consultant a few weeks into my plan. Iv never missed my products only twice i did in the past.. Just saying its so hard to have the shakesat times when im not even hungry.

2 smiley faces for me today - no mermaid.

I find I want to "save" my shakes for another day and not have if I dont feel like it - but understand the RDA's etc... but if I've eaten, I dont feel the need to have a shake AS WELL....

I'm pretty hungry tonight - possibly coz I had that delish salad yesterday.

GREAT on the run Enlightenme!!

Going to try very hard to be 100% this week...

I am happy I am totally back on track

Day 3 100% on everything , 1hr walk with dog and now off to the gym for a run. Feel great and motivated.

On a plus side I managed to get into my prom dress from 11 nearly 12 years ago and it's still stunning although needs altered if I'm wear to my brothers wedding in sept :)

Happy Sunday everyone

Just been trying on a few of my outfits today that were tucked away because they never fitted well and today well well..they fit on me perfectly i can even wear it without a cardi which i always did before to hide away any bits n bobs hanging out lol now i can comfortably wear them :) but then thinking about what weight i might be in a few months time these clothes will need to go away only this time because they'l just be toooo big lol

well done ladies.great positive vibes going in today on the forum!
100% on both today but no exercise as i do it ever second day.dont have enough cals to carry my weight through too much as i figured out when i got very lightheaded on sat after a tennis match.cdc recommended every second day till i lose more weight!i have bad knees and back and suffer from siactica from yrs of playing basketball so this is first time in around 5 yrs since im even able to run around a tennis court!basketball by the summer is my aim!
afsana thats great about clothes.ive been putting it off cause im afraid it wont be as big a difference as im expecting so ill hang on another few wks!feeling my daily clothes getting looser is enough for now!

A good judge of weight loss is in those clothes tucked away in the back of the cubboard that you havnt been able to fit into... Like I've suddenly found seven pairs of jeans that I now fit into - and some are even too BIG already..... so very well done Afsana, isnt that motivation enough for you? Especially with summer coming for all of you!!! (Winter is on its way here for me!)

Lets keep up the good work (What I wouldnt give to dip my finger into the peanut butter bottle right now.......) .... but I resist.

A good judge of weight loss is in those clothes tucked away in the back of the cubboard that you havnt been able to fit into... Like I've suddenly found seven pairs of jeans that I now fit into - and some are even too BIG already..... so very well done Afsana, isnt that motivation enough for you? Especially with summer coming for all of you!!! (Winter is on its way here for me!)

Lets keep up the good work (What I wouldnt give to dip my finger into the peanut butter bottle right now.......) .... but I resist.

Lol feel so good wen i fit into something that i never thought wud even go through me.. But one downside is i seem to be losing inches fast everywhere else other than the hips why oh why is that part being so stubborn lol im a pair shape i absolutly hate it lol

The first place I felt the loss was hips and waiste... my bust and arms are verrrrrrrryyyyy slowwwwly coming off! How much have you lost so far Afsana?

Day 2- 06th April 2013 - 100% on all three counts for me.

Victoria1909 how did your day go?

Keep rocking Sunflower , Tuckinurbelly, Lauren2244, and Enlightenme2! So proud of you!! :)

What has happened to everyone? So many of you only have one yellow smiley! Not good enough!! You all have to pull up your socks girls!!

Well done Enlightenme2! You have a mermaid!! Keep it up...Please make sure you start off with gentle walking or you will become very hungry and cravings will set in! But well done!! :D

Hi slimgorgeousme

100% on all 3 counts for yesterday 06/07. However today only 100% for water and exercise, went on a nice long walk. SS has gone out the window today tho! I hoped I would stay strong as it would of been my late dads birthday today, but that old habit of comfort eating kicked in. Ill be back on track tomorrow as I want to shift some of this weight in the next 11 weeks before my holiday! No more excuses. x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello ladies, very very long week ahead for me! cannot believe this weekend was 100% - it was 2 smileys and a mermaid for me! went for another run, but was hoooongry! i know it happens when i run, but I have to, my team mates have been running all winter while I was "off" for back reasons.. I CANNOT let them down, we've done this run 6 years in a row, the kids need us and frankly I need them too - yuck, don't want to get to 810 just yet, as I struggle seriously to stay on plan when i up my cals! a positive though, I'm no longer cold!

jilly jilly - counting on you this week! BTW, it was a "loss" for me this week :):):):):)
bring on week 2, gonna open a can of whoop ass!

Hello all! Had a good day 3- 7.4.13 100% ss, didn't do ss+ today to try and make up for going over yesterday, full water intake, but not going to say full exercise as I just did some gardening and a bit of mowing. This is the best Sunday I have had for a while ;)

The first place I felt the loss was hips and waiste... my bust and arms are verrrrrrrryyyyy slowwwwly coming off! How much have you lost so far Afsana?

Mu waist,bust,arms and thighs are cumin of fast specially my waist but my hips are very slow!!! So far i have lost 1stone 7pounds my inch loss has been better than my weighloss. So at the start i was 101kgs (15stones 13pounds) now i am 91kgs (14stones 6pounds) how about you jillybeans???

Day 3 100% ss and water. Got my first buggy fit class in the morning. Been saying id try it since my little boy was born and he's now 13 months lol better late than never. Keep it up everyone

Hy ppl had a day out at Westfield watched a movie to and I can't believe I am 100% on all account ....water 100 and walking tooo. But I only had diet coke to keep me happy....and just to say the orange chocolate bar is delicious

Back