My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Have my week 6 WI with my cwcp today. Didn't have a week 5 one as she was on holiday. Not expecting a large movement over the two weeks because the cold I had made the losses less and have gotten to a slower daily loss rate since then. We shall see. :)

Have a good day everyone! Bring home those three icons tonight!

GOOD LUCK Sunflowerlady! We're rooting for you...I'm sure it will be great loss:party0011: rah rah rah :party0011:

Good morning ladies, Like sunflower said, let's bring home the 3 icons tonight!
I was beat last night, and of course I've been up since 4 am tossing and turning! - hope CD this time doesnt take that turn... I NEED my sleep!!! Plus I get hungrier ARGGHHH. Have already drank 1.5l and 2 coffees trying to hold off for my breakfast at "normal" time... So So hard! :cry: May not bring in a mermaid today - we'll just see how it goes

Well done sunflower! I have updated you on the chart accordingly.

Awwww Enlightenme, sounds like you're having a rough time right now (join the club:raincloud: ) - I'm just feeling really blue and down, and life just seems a uphill battle at the moment (8yr old daughter trouble - and the ex).... I also got on the scale this morning (I havnt weighed since WI day on Friday) and have ONLY LOST 600g!!! WT>>F?

Oh dear Laura - oh well, back on the horse again today...

Sunflower, well done on the new dress size!!! Doesnt that feel good!! and with summer on its way to you, more dresses and less coats!

Lauren, I've been given some Pilates excercises to do - still to do them as I just dont have the motivation and am not a "excercising" type person. You're really doing so well - days and days of 2 smiley's.... btw, how you doing since the breakup?

NICE ONE Elaha on the size 12.... My goodness I dont know if I'll EVER be a size 12 again.... would be happy in a 14.

So 2 smileys for me yesterday - I surprised myself even! Think I'm on a roll - must say I'm STARVING this morning....

My consultant wants me to do stage 2 from 1 May - must say a bit aprehensive - funny how all I want to do is eat, now she's telling me I've done my 12 weeks and its time to move to stage 2 - and I'm scared!

Right - lets get this show on the road...... dying to see who else I can update on the 10kg/22lb challenge! What happened to Mammamia?

Sweetaddict???

Victoria, how was your day yesterday?

Well done on the losses so far!

10kg/22lb Challenge update

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmeloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg 1.7kg
Laura swift 1.36kg 1.36kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg 1.7kg
Lauren2244
Victoria1909
tuckinurbelly1.9kg 1.9kg
Mammamia

Right I'm back on track today! I have shakes and porridge with me to get me through my 12.5hr shift. Planning in doing baking with the kids today but I won't be tempted at all!

No bars until the weekend and I'm firmly back in ketosis! Have a good day x

I always make sure I have a bar and a shake in my handbag at all times as a backup just in case I forget to bring my food along. That way if I do forget, I have a fall back plan!

(I have also bought one extra week of packs so that I won't ever run out if the WI day changes or has to be postponed etc. Makes keeping backups etc easier too!)

I think sweetaddict has gone AWOL :-( she hasn't posted on the site since 23 march. :-(

I also keep a shake in my handbag for emergencies...

Yay Laura! Enjoy the baking.... I cant personally do it and not eat what I've baked.... so kudo's to you!

Day 4 100% on all three. Day 5 none of them, been very very sick, can't keep anything down. Sorry for the delay in posting. Well done everyone, you are all doing so well x

I also keep a shake in my handbag for emergencies...

Yay Laura! Enjoy the baking.... I cant personally do it and not eat what I've baked.... so kudo's to you!

The kids will be doing it so that is enough for me not to have any lol have a good day.

So far so good :)

09/04 100% for water and did some exercise :) but I'm afraid not for SS. I don't know what's wrong with me this week, my heads not in it! Start again (again!!) today I guess. I said to my OH yesterday I don't know if I'm strong enough to do this diet, but he really believes in me and I don't wanna let him down! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Three icons coming y way for today! I have already earned the mermaid, so just need to finish one litre of water and have my last pack. Soup or a shake??? Ooooo and what flavour??? Decisions decisions!!! :)

Oh yes, and just back from the cwcp, 2.6kg loss in two weeks. I knew it was a slow time because of being sick, but just disappointed it wasn't 3kgs. Oh well, here's to another week!

Well done sun flower.you are in flying form!great loss too.As a loss is exactly what it says on the tin!atleast its not a gain!

Also 10-04-13 and im 100% on all 3 today!just finished last pack and got some basketball in today!!!hence the water done early in the eve!

Really sorry to let you all down but I have really struggled lately and have so much going on. Going to try step 3 for a week so will need to leave the challenges :( I will be back once my head is back in the game.

Good luck to you all x

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 5 - Tuesday, 09th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift

Afsana
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

???

DAY 5

???

------

DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14
[/QUOTE]

Day 5 - 09th April 2013 - 100% for me on all three counts.

Well done girls!

Afsana, how did you day go? Please update on Day 4 and Day 5. I am sorry to say that you will be removed from the group if it has not been update today. hope to see you back in the game!

I am a tad busy today, so I will get back to you girls tomorrow. Take care and keep rocking!! :)

Day 6 - 10 April 10 - 2 smileys and a mermaid for me. I knew today was going to bad esp with such lack of sleep! i was so so hungit was almost inhumane today! but I persevered, but now i'm just going ti take myself off to bed
Good night ladies, see you all tomorrow

Back