My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Day 6 - 100% water but no mermaid and no 100% SS :(
Day 7 11/6 100% SS and water :) feeling a little better today, been so stressed out lately.
Going to have a chat with my CDC tomorrow to see whether she recommends me going back up to 810 as I'm finding it such a struggle at the moment :( x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies.feeling like i want to eat my hand off!hungry today in a more than usual way!Its so damn haed to get my mind off it.just suckin on my water bottle like nobodys business!

Thank you so much everyone you are all so supportive I really appreciate it. I really am gonna be good Tomro and already have a busy day doing housework, walking dog, gym etc so will keep myself busy.

Weds and Thursday 10 and 11 April = 2 smileys. :D:) but no mermaid.

WI today and I lost 1.9kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thankyou::eek: Not quite sure to be honest how that happened as I have not excercised and I had that chicken salad last Saturday.... but I wont argue!!!

Had my friends over last night and sat with them whilst they ate dinner and had a bottle of wine... I didnt even have my shake till they'd gone home (I was actually run off my feet what with feeding, cooking and bathing the 5 kids first!)

CDC says now its Step 2 from today..... so not sure if that means I cant continue the 14day challenge as I will be eating the required foods?

I'll still be doing the 10kg challenge tho!!!:character00201:

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmeloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg 3.6kg
Laura swift 1.36kg 1.36kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg 1.7kg
Lauren2244
Victoria1909
tuckinurbelly1.9kg 1.9kg
Mammamia

I am well and truly chuffed!!!!! :D And you know what, it was this board and that daily challenge that kept me on track!! :angeldevil::angeldevil:

Hi ladies.feeling like i want to eat my hand off!hungry today in a more than usual way!Its so damn haed to get my mind off it.just suckin on my water bottle like nobodys business!

We ALL know this feeling!!!!!! Sucking on the bottle is good...... and doing something (come on here!).... How did your day end?

Lauren, so proud of you !!! You have done so well this week! When is your WI I'm DDDYYYYYING to know what your loss is for the week!!!!!

Victoria, hang in there - we all have good and bad days (I'm sure even Slim does..... huh?) :eek:

Enlightenme, how did your day go yesterday? Did you ever find out what happened to the artwork? Haunted house?!?! LOL!

Sunflower, hang in there skattie!!!!;)

Weds and Thursday 10 and 11 April = 2 smileys. :D:) but no mermaid.

WI today and I lost 1.9kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thankyou::eek: Not quite sure to be honest how that happened as I have not excercised and I had that chicken salad last Saturday.... but I wont argue!!!

Had my friends over last night and sat with them whilst they ate dinner and had a bottle of wine... I didnt even have my shake till they'd gone home (I was actually run off my feet what with feeding, cooking and bathing the 5 kids first!)

CDC says now its Step 2 from today..... so not sure if that means I cant continue the 14day challenge as I will be eating the required foods?

I'll still be doing the 10kg challenge tho!!!:character00201:

LOOK at you go! smokin'!! aren't you happy you're sticking with it? You'll still be in challenge if you do go out of your alloted food allowance!
You are at the halfway mark almost! I'm rooting for you!

RE: the art stuff, I truly have NO idea what happened! but it happened again last night at about the same time, and I heard another crash... as I was just falling asleep, I was completely disoriented... Went downstairs and this time nothing :eek: I'm boggled, I thought I dreamt it, but that doesn't seem really possible, the crash was too loud. And actually i didn't think much of it until you mentioned it again, so i'm off to see if it's not in one of the other rooms... coulda been something in my kids' room. My daughter always has books on her bed or kicks down the lamp on the night table, my son has been known to roll off his bed too, but the crash was an object... but not like glass breaking!
I'm not scared of ghosts, but as my husband is away during the week, i'm pretty isolated with the kids in a great big house (hair standing on my head now!!)

Ok I don't know wether to laugh or cry! Got my weigh in tonight after two weeks of 100% ss and according to my scales at home I have only lost like 1.5lbs! Feeling so de-motivated right now! X

Ok I don't know wether to laugh or cry! Got my weigh in tonight after two weeks of 100% ss and according to my scales at home I have only lost like 1.5lbs! Feeling so de-motivated right now! X

No way??????? :confused: Just wait and see what happens tonight on the CDC scales..... I cant believe that tho????? :spit:
:spit:

Yikes Enlightenme!!!! Yep, I have that with my kids knocking over their lamp or as you says books off the bedside table.... I also live alone so when there's a noise at night I'm up in a flash!!! (goosebumps)

Right! NOW I AM REARING TO GO (knowing that I'm still in the challenge)!!! So my smiley would be for ONLY eating my allocated allowances.... I think for the first week I may alternate - one day meal, one day just the 3 shakes..... tonight I have a cold cooked chicken so I'll have a chicken breast and some cucumber (till I go shopping on the weekend!) Feels weird to be eating. I'm nervous and excited. (My kids said this morning in the car they wished I'd start eating again).... think they feel it.

I have an emotional day tomorrow so I hope I can stay strong!:cry:

We ALL know this feeling!!!!!! Sucking on the bottle is good...... and doing something (come on here!).... How did your day end?

Lauren, so proud of you !!! You have done so well this week! When is your WI I'm DDDYYYYYING to know what your loss is for the week!!!!!

Victoria, hang in there - we all have good and bad days (I'm sure even Slim does..... huh?) :eek:

Enlightenme, how did your day go yesterday? Did you ever find out what happened to the artwork? Haunted house?!?! LOL!

Sunflower, hang in there skattie!!!!;)

Well done jillybeans great job!guess we never really know our bodies as they always can surprise us!!some wks we feel we lost loads and scales say otherwise!!i seem to feel the effects of the weight loss at wi, the week after!weird.day finished ok.just went to bed early!!hungry this morning now.started to feel hunger yesterday and now again today so wonder if its a 4th week itch?

yes! You actually never know what the scale is going to say - I actually weighed 3x coz I thought "that cant be right!".... and I've felt so fat and bloated this week (TTOTM) - I thought theres NO WAY I've lost anything significant!

Tuckinurbelly, I find being hungry also is dependant on that time of the month - the week before it arrives I could eat my arm off too... Well done on being so strong.... (are you only in your 4th week - it feels like more LOL)...

So far so good back on track today :) I think I have the 'naughty' well and truly out my system so fingers crossed! Saving my first shake til lunch then one before the gym and final one before bed!

Everyone is doing so well in both challenges, I'm so chuffed for you all and I'm sure I will be back on top form for the next 14 day challenge :)

I'm sure I will be back later to see how everyone's day has been x

yes! You actually never know what the scale is going to say - I actually weighed 3x coz I thought "that cant be right!".... and I've felt so fat and bloated this week (TTOTM) - I thought theres NO WAY I've lost anything significant!

Tuckinurbelly, I find being hungry also is dependant on that time of the month - the week before it arrives I could eat my arm off too... Well done on being so strong.... (are you only in your 4th week - it feels like more LOL)...

Tell me about it!!!well im into my 5th but have had 4 weigh ins!

No way??????? :confused: Just wait and see what happens tonight on the CDC scales..... I cant believe that tho????? :spit:
:spit:

The only thing I can think of is that I have been on my period for the last few days but that doesn't usually affect me, or it never did when I was on slimming world x

Back