My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

The only thing I can think of is that I have been on my period for the last few days but that doesn't usually affect me, or it never did when I was on slimming world x

Lets see what WI is like tonight - but I cannot see how you'd have such a low loss if you've been 100%! No way in hell....

Tuckinurbelly, I was still gung ho in my 4th and 5th week - then I started to waver.... got bored and started snacking... so I'm very proud of you!

Just checked my BMI and I'm now officially not "obese" but merely "overweight".....LOLOLOL!!!:bliss: hahhaha... cant believe how happy am to know I'm overweight....bwwhahahahaha...

The only thing I can think of is that I have been on my period for the last few days but that doesn't usually affect me, or it never did when I was on slimming world x

Waiting for your WI results Lauren and hope you're not dissappointed....

I had my chicken breast and cucumber, think I'll have my shake around 8.30pm to see if I still wake up hungry. Its funny how putting food in my tummy has made my stomach "grumble"... its seriously making gracious sounds!

Have lost 4lbs (1.8kg) which is better than I thought but still a but disappointed but in the upside I have lost 7 and a quarter inches since I started :)
X

Have lost 4lbs (1.8kg) which is better than I thought but still a but disappointed but in the upside I have lost 7 and a quarter inches since I started :)
X

Thats super lauren!good job.hard work paying off!

Jilly! Thanks a mil for that vote of confidence!!need it.hoping to keep pushing through!

So another 100% on 12th april!lost track of what day it is of the mini challenge!water and exercise included!thank god weather getting better!

I'm starting cd tomorrow so I'm on it too lets do this.well I hope can I need to lose weight starting weight 13st7lbwanna get bck to my old size 8st10lb

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 7 - Thursday, 11th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

------

DAY 6

---

DAY 7

??

??
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 8 - Friday, 12th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Jilly
beans

Lauren

Laura swift
Victoria

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3

DAY 4

DAY 5

------

DAY 6

---

DAY 7

??

??
DAY 8

???
???

???
???
???
???
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13
Day 14

Last edited:
Hi girls!

Day 7 April 11th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts
Day 8 April 12th, 2013 - 100% on SS and water, no mermaid

Sorry for not updating yesterday. Things got totally busy with exams coming up and loads of assignments to do. I have updated for both Day 7 and Day 8.

Laura and Elaha please let me know how your Day 7 went. Laura I sure hope you are back on track and in the game! :)

Many of you have not updated for Day 8. Please let me know how your Day 8 went!

Jillybeans that is such a fantastic loss! You should be SO proud of yourself. And now you have officially moved from the obese to overweight range! That is SUPERB!! Way to go girl! Keep up the spirit! :D

Lauren, please do not be discouraged by your loss. As long as you are doing everything 100%, there will be a significant loss either in body fat or in weight. Please understand that the pattern of weight loss is very zig zag in manner. Some weeks you lose less and some weeks you lose huge amounts. Just stick to the plan. Everything else will surely fall in step. Do not go and binge because the loss was below your expectations ok? Wait for next weeks WI. I am sure you will be thrilled! :)

So far so good back on track today :) I think I have the 'naughty' well and truly out my system so fingers crossed! Saving my first shake til lunch then one before the gym and final one before bed!

Everyone is doing so well in both challenges, I'm so chuffed for you all and I'm sure I will be back on top form for the next 14 day challenge :)

I'm sure I will be back later to see how everyone's day has been x

Good Girl!! :)

Weds and Thursday 10 and 11 April = 2 smileys. :D:) but no mermaid.

WI today and I lost 1.9kgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thankyou::eek: Not quite sure to be honest how that happened as I have not excercised and I had that chicken salad last Saturday.... but I wont argue!!!

Had my friends over last night and sat with them whilst they ate dinner and had a bottle of wine... I didnt even have my shake till they'd gone home (I was actually run off my feet what with feeding, cooking and bathing the 5 kids first!)

CDC says now its Step 2 from today..... so not sure if that means I cant continue the 14day challenge as I will be eating the required foods?

I'll still be doing the 10kg challenge tho!!!:character00201:

Well done woman! You go girl!! :D

Your periods could be one major reason for the lower than expected weight loss. I know for me that my weight loss is much less during that time :)

Day 8 3 icons for me!

We went out for our walk at lunch yesterday and it was dull and gloomy. Just after starting to walk the sun came out which was good. Not two minutes after completing and going back inside but the sun went away and it chucked it down! Very good timing!!!

Thanks guys, feeling a lot more positive today :)

Day 8 (12th April) 100% ss and 3ltrs of water but no mermaid.

Does anyone know if we are allowed the coke zero cherry as my consultant allows 1 can of coke zero a day, have checked the ingredients and there is no citric acid in it which is what I was told to avoid
X

CDC says now its Step 2 from today..... so not sure if that means I cant continue the 14day challenge as I will be eating the required foods?

I'll still be doing the 10kg challenge tho!!!:character00201:

Jilly, this mini challenge is all about doing SS 100%. Since you will be moving into SS+, I suggest you focus on the 10kg challenge now.

The best part is now you seem to be well on track, which has been the purpose of this mini challenge and you have succeeded :)

Maybe for the next minichallenge I will try to incorporate the SS+ for those who will be moving into SS+.

Is that ok with you? Let me know your thoughts...

I'm ok to be dropped off the mini 14 day challenge as I know I"m different to you all as I will be eating.

Lauren, well done on the 1.8kg loss!!!! SEE? Never trust your scales at home and always weigh on the same scales every week - you are proof of this.

Today I only had my breakfast shake as I was cleaning kitchen cubboards out - so had b'fast at 11am only! Means hopefully today I wont be pekkish.... as the weather is colder, I find myself wanting more and more food.

Had my chicken and cucumber last night, but it made my tummy grumble??? I swear I could hear it over the TV!

Just dropped my daughter off at a playdate, then we're saying bye to our friends who emmigrate on Sunday, then I thought I'd take my son out for lunch as he's so miserable his best mate is leaving.

I think I need to stick to shakes today too.................

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmeloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg 3.6kg
Laura swift 1.36kg 1.36kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg 1.7kg
Lauren22441.8kg 1.8kg
Victoria1909
tuckinurbelly1.9kg 1.9kg

Back