My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

On another note, I had to share this with you....

My friends were totally amazed to see me yesterday, and could not believe the change in me. They complimented me on how young, beautiful and fit I looked! I was quite aware of the change myself but it was really great to hear it from others and see their reactions to the new me. :)

The best part is now I think I well and truly am in the "heaven of ketosis" . Absolutely nothing tempts me anymore and I am just happy drinking my shakes, soups and porridges! Even when my friends insisted on me having steak, roast chicken and blueberry cheesecake, I found it very easy to resist without any regrets! They even asked me how I managed to get into such great shape! I find it hard to believe how far I have come! This board had truly been a great source of motivation and inspiration! Woo! Hoo!! :D:party0011::mermaid:

Well done slim!its a great place to be so enjoy all the compliments!you deserve them!

Hoya can I please be taken off the 14day challenge and I will join in the next one :( gutted to be leaving but lacking motivation right now so sticking to ss+

Be back soon :)

Morning!

In a hope to try and break my daily weighing addiction I asked my mum to hide the battery out the scales and it is only day one with no battery and it is driving me insane lol x

Could I be taken off the challenge too please. Same as Laura, total lack of motivation this last week, hardly stuck to plan at all apart from water intake. I will join the next one if that's ok. Gutted I couldn't do it :( but I will do the next one xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm not sure if I'm on the 14 day challenge now or not? I'm doing stage 2 (although rather loosely as I'm not eating my quota for the day as ... Im scared!)... Friday night I had chicken and cucumber, Saturday I had 2 boiled eggs... nearly didnt have my 3rd shake and ended up having it at 930pm...

Thanks Lily for the vote of confidence on the higher plan (is there a difference between 810 and step 2?) I thought SS+ was 810? I've discussed with my consultant to possibly alternate 'eating' days for fear of falling off the wagon....

I dont mind being dropped from the 14 day challenge - I'm continuing on the 10kg challenge tho!

Sunflower, I'm also struggling with water..... just the past 3 days or so.... I'm just sick of it.... Today I'm really struggling to even get to 2litres!!! Normally I do 4litres!

Slim! Thats wonderful that people are noticing and saying such nice things! Makes this whole thing sosooooooo worthwhile!

Enlightenme, what did you have on our outing for lunch??? Its not that you ATE - its WHAT you ate....

I am having a really emotional time today as my son just said goodbye yesterday to his best friend who'se emmigrating - both boys (8yrs old) stood hugging each other crying their eyes out.... and so did both of us moms! I've been cleaning to try keep myself busy or I'll blub!

Cooking fish for the kids tonight, but really think I must not have any as I've only been "eating" for 2 days, and to be quite honest, eating actually makes me MORE hungry - if that makes sense???

I bought some broccoli today - not my favourite veggie at all - maybe I'll be able to only have 80g of the stuff...

Sorry to see Victoria and Laura off the challenge - but dont be a stranger - still come on here for some motivation when you need it!

LOL Lauren! I havnt weighed since Friday - actually - too scared to incase my Friday WI was a figment of my imagination!!

I really want to start doing some Pilates this week in the evening..... esp as I'm now 'eating"...:mad:

Thanks Lily for the vote of confidence on the higher plan (is there a difference between 810 and step 2?) I thought SS+ was 810? I've discussed with my consultant to possibly alternate 'eating' days for fear of falling off the wagon....

No, SS+ and 810 are different. Here's a link to the SA CWP site for a quick visual (though it's the same in the UK): Programmes - 6 Steps- the plan - Cambridge Weight Plan a flexible range of weight management programmes aimed at both men and women

SS and SS+ are Step 1 - step 1A and step 1B respectively. 810 is Step 2. The amounts of protein are slightly higher on 810 but the veg amounts are the same. Plus you get a skimmed milk allowance on 810. Did your CWPC give you a booklet?

Thanks to this thread and the good friends made in the forums, I have been 100% SS for 12 full days already and still going strong. No cheating on any days! I want to try eek this out till 15 May which is hubby's birthday.

Well done slim on all the comments! They really are a huge boost to the confidence and the resolve to stay on the plan!

That was very sweet of you to say! Thank you for the kind words Lee-Anne! :)

Victoria, Laura, Elaha, and Jillybeans ....as requested by you, I have now removed you from the minichallenge. Hope to see you in the next minichallenge!! :D

Getting bored of water. Which water flavouring do people recommend?

Also, how does it work? You can only use x of the stuff in x litres, so you still need to have plain water too during a day? Right? Wrong?

Thoughts?

Lee- Anne you get the Cambridge water flavourings in Sunshine Orange and Summer Berry. It really does make a refreshing drink and helps you get in your daily quota of 2.5 - 3 L of water per day.

Thanks Lily, I do have the booklet, sometimes on here you all talk slightly differently so wasnt 100% sure of the difference. I thought 810 was Step 2 but then became confused....lol. I must admit to not comparing plans - but I will do that now.

Made the kids fish (fried - in oil) and veggies and I sat with them whilst they ate. Told them we are going to be eating more fish from now on. They're happy - just not sure they'll like how I make it! Hehehehe...

So proud of you Sunflower!!!!! DYING to know what WI is this week!!!

100% water and ss for me today!!! And got a load of gardening done so very pleased with myself! And no beatings from slim required thank goodness!!!

100% ss and water today :)

Driving me insane knowing I am not going to be able to get on the scales in the morning x

I am a serial daily weigher. My scales this week have been. -0.1kg, -0.1kg, 0kg, -0.2kg, -0.5kg. I was so very upset the last few days as nothing was moving! And tonight, (in comparison to last night) +0.2kg!!! It drives me crazy knowing!! I want them to go down quicker than that!!!

I definitely know how you feel! But as everyone says, daily weighing makes you very emotional as its always so erratic!

See a post I did in my diary, it's all about daily weighing and being 100% SS. I took it off of one of the stickies on the forum. Really wise words.

Back