My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I wrote this in my diary, so apologies if you read that too...

Right so I think I am starting to see a pattern. I do walking Monday to Friday, and have been doing it every day for maybe two full weeks. Last week, (as everyone knows, I weigh daily), so last week I only lost 200g from Monday to Friday and then 1.2kg from Friday to Monday... Wtf???? The pattern appears to be repeating itself this week as I sts today (Monday to Tuesday)

Can anyone explain why it is that I don't lose on days I exercise and do on the days I don't???? I seems counter intuitive to me???

I'm here but I need a @$$ whipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok Jillybeanie, what are you doing?? eating off plan or not drinking enough?
I know you have lots of upcoming decisions, but please try to stay on plan as much as possible, you'll be happy afterwards, I mean, look at the 2kgs of last week?

Sorry slim- first day back at work after hols yesterday so was rush rush rushed! Tweaked ss yesterday 15.4.13 as I have today 16.4.13, but have drunk above the water quota and exercised on both days, just seem to keep on putting one or two little somethings in my mouth!! I think I may need to move up to ss+ so will sign up for the 13 day challenge please. :)

16th april 100% ss and water all day today, even managed to sit with everyone at home while they ate curry, I so wanted some but I didn't cave :) x

Sorry about being away from here!mon 15th & tues 16th 100% on all three aims!had two tennis matches in a row.no more exercise till thurs!
Had 5th wi today.another 2 & 1/2 lbs and 2inches!

Enlightenme, I'm eating off plan - actually - just fallen off the wagon in the last 24hours!!! I am finding I'm EXTRA hungry even when having my small Step 2 meals - I'm starving (tummy rumbling starving) by 3pm in the afternoon - then, well... lets just say I've been eating off plan and I had a sneak WI this morning and I PUT ON 300g this week!!! I know my triggers, and I'm comfort eating..... I've decided I'm doing SS today and tomorrow for WI on Friday, worst case scenario I STS this week.... I cant pick UP weight!

Lauren, I'm so proud of you!!!

Sunflower, Pilates is all about the breathing - possibly you are doing it wrong to hurt lower back (I know it is a concern for me too as I suffer with lower back issues already, but my friend the pilates instrucctor showed me how to breathe so I'm not using back muscles)... maybe speak to whoever did your pilates???

You are all doing so well - and I'm slowly slipping ..... and I feel bad that I'm letting you all down:break_diet: I'm going to try harder - I had a slip..

Jillybeans, everyone has slip ups. Remember today is a new day and what happened yesterday is already in the past. Be 100% to plan today and you can loo forward happily to the future! As long as you do well today, what you did yesterday doesn't count.

Chin up jillybeans we are still proud of you for coming this far already!

Oh and about the Pilates, we had to put a very hard roller thing like a small pool noodle except much harder behind our back and lie on it. I think I bruised my tail bone as that is what is so sore! Think it was from this roller thingy.

The Pilates was fun but I think I prefer my walking round site instead.

And as another consolation, I was 100% SS yesterday and picked up 200g today!!!! So you are not along jillybeans :) its all timings etc.

Have my WI today, so will see what it comes back with. Probably only a 1kg.

Have a good Wednesday everyone!

Well done tuckinurbelly! I'll update the 10kg challenge.

Thanks for your motivational words Sunflower. Feeling so let down today. I'm back on plan today and no food till WI on Friday!

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg 3.6kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg 3.3kg
Lauren22441.8kg 1.8kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg 3.03kg

I'm sorry team but cuz today was end of week 4 I took a break today....I had promised this as a reward at the beginning and cuz I had reached 69kg I rewarded myself today...and I have been eating everything I had desired.....but no worries tomorrow is a beginning of a new 4 week challenge for me...hope I don't put on too much in 1 day

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 12 - Tuesday, 16th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Lauren

Mickster
Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:

DAY 2

DAY 3
DAY 4

DAY 5

------

DAY 6

DAY 7

??
DAY 8

DAY 9

DAY 10

DAY 11
???

DAY 12
???:D
???:D

Day 13
Day 14

100% for me on 2 counts, no exercise.

Enlighten and Mickster how did your day go?

We are almost coming to the end of this challenge! Woo! Hoo!! Remember...the next mini challenge begins on 19th April, 2013. All are welcome to join!! :D

Back