My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Hey I'm on week 7 of Cambridge iv lost 1 stone and 10lbs my goal is to reach 9stone and I'm 12 just now got a long way to go yet but can't wait love this site it's so inspiring and listening to U all really keeps me going :) x

Hi ladies,

What does the next challenge involve?

I have decided that I am not going to give a break between this challenge and the next mini challenge...so I may as well inform it in advance....

The next mini challenge is a 13 day mini challenge and will begin on Friday April 19th, 2013 and end on Wednesday May 1st, 2013.

All those who are interested in joining are welcome to hop aboard! This time I will be including those members who plan to do SS+ as well.

Please put your name below the last person who has joined.

Please note: If you are going to be doing SS+, you will have to specifically mention it, when you write down your name for this challenge.

eg: Emma - (SS+)

All the others who do not mention anything at the start of the challenge will be assumed to be on SS, and you will have to follow the plan of SS 100% accordingly.

Since I want to see us all to complete what we started, I want you to be 100% sure that you will be able to complete this challenge. There may be some good days and some bad days...But the important thing is to keep accountability of each day. Because in taking accountability of our actions, we are helping ourselves get a clear picture of our progress, and make changes to our lifestyle if needed. This is the only way to move forward. For that reason, it does no good to anyone, if we drop out and not finish what we have started. So please be 100% to making sure that you will see yourself through the entire mini challenge, no matter how good or bad your day is.

All the other factors like exercise and water intake will remain the same as in the previous mini challenges.

I will start by putting my name first:

SlimGorgeousMe
SunflowerLady
FrauFrau
Lauren2244

(Please put your name below. Please remember to mention SS+ if you are going to be doing the same. If nothing is mentioned, it will be assumed that you are following SS only).

Hey I'm on week 7 of Cambridge iv lost 1 stone and 10lbs my goal is to reach 9stone and I'm 12 just now got a long way to go yet but can't wait love this site it's so inspiring and listening to U all really keeps me going :) x

Hey skinnyminnie, welcome to the thread. Hope you feel up to joining the challenge! Well done on the losses so far!

Thanks for the details slim :) can I please be added to the mini challenge I'm back and ready for what lies ahead :)

The next mini challenge is a 13 day mini challenge and will begin on Friday April 19th, 2013 and end on Wednesday May 1st, 2013.

All those who are interested in joining are welcome to hop aboard! This time I will be including those members who plan to do SS+ as well.

Please note: If you are going to be doing SS+, you will have to specifically mention it, when you write down your name for this challenge.

All the others who do not mention anything at the start of the challenge will be assumed to be on SS, and you will have to follow the plan of SS 100% accordingly.

Since I want to see us all to complete what we started, I want you to be 100% sure that you will be able to complete this challenge. There may be some good days and some bad days...But the important thing is to keep accountability of each day. Because in taking accountability of our actions, we are helping ourselves get a clear picture of our progress, and make changes to our lifestyle if needed. This is the only way to move forward. For that reason, it does no good to anyone, if we drop out and not finish what we have started. So please be 100% to making sure that you will see yourself through the entire mini challenge, no matter how good or bad your day is.

All the other factors like exercise and water intake will remain the same as in the previous mini challenges.

SlimGorgeousMe
SunflowerLady
FrauFrau
Lauren2244

LauraSwift

(Please put your name below the last person who has joined. Please remember to mention SS+ if you are going to be doing the same. If nothing is mentioned, it will be assumed that you are following SS only).

Enlightenme, I'm eating off plan - actually - just fallen off the wagon in the last 24hours!!! I am finding I'm EXTRA hungry even when having my small Step 2 meals - I'm starving (tummy rumbling starving) by 3pm in the afternoon - then, well... lets just say I've been eating off plan and I had a sneak WI this morning and I PUT ON 300g this week!!! I know my triggers, and I'm comfort eating..... I've decided I'm doing SS today and tomorrow for WI on Friday, worst case scenario I STS this week.... I cant pick UP weight!

SOOOO, how did today go for you?? don't slip away, come baaack!

SlimGorgeousMe
SunflowerLady
FrauFrau
Lauren2244

LauraSwift
SkinnyminnyL
(Please put your name below the last person who has joined. Please remember to mention SS+ if you are going to be doing the same. If nothing is mentioned, it will be assumed that you are following SS only).

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'd love to join the challenge not sure how to add my name tried the quote thing but don't think it worked I'm doing ss I'm on week 7 start weight was 13.10 I'm 12stone now and my goal is 9stone taking me to a bmi of 20 (my prepreg weight)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing ss I'm on week 7 my sw was 13.09 my cw is 12.0 and my gw is 09.0 taking me to a bmi of 20 which is my pre preg weight reading all your posts keeps me going ur all so inspirational so thanks :)

You're back Laura!!! yay!!! Its just about FOCUS (which I dont seem to have, or is slipping - at the moment) good to see you back on track!

Enlightenme, I feel... disjointed. Like I dont "belong" here with you coz I'm 'eating'. To me its not even reall food, its a frigging boiled egg (which I was sneaking in anycase).... I just feel like my attention has waned and it SHOULDNT be .... even tho I'm slipping, I'm not eating BAD food, I'm just eating too MUCH of what I'm allowed..... It seems I may STS this week after sneaky WI this morning. F(&(JK!

Glad to see you're all doing so well on all 3 counts!!!

You're back Laura!!! yay!!! Its just about FOCUS (which I dont seem to have, or is slipping - at the moment) good to see you back on track!

Enlightenme, I feel... disjointed. Like I dont "belong" here with you coz I'm 'eating'. To me its not even reall food, its a frigging boiled egg (which I was sneaking in anycase).... I just feel like my attention has waned and it SHOULDNT be .... even tho I'm slipping, I'm not eating BAD food, I'm just eating too MUCH of what I'm allowed..... It seems I may STS this week after sneaky WI this morning. F(&(JK!

Glad to see you're all doing so well on all 3 counts!!!

Jilly, why should you feel disjointed? Sign up for the mini challenge! I have included SS+ in this mini challenge too! I'm sure this mini challenge will help you get back on track and move into SS+ a little more smoothly....Just make sure you stick to the amount of food your CDC has asked you to take. Anything above that means you lose the smiley for that day...Simple!! Care to join babe? You can do it!! :D

Hey Slim......can I please be added to the mini challenge thanks

Back