My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

The next mini challenge is a 13 day mini challenge and will begin on Friday April 19th, 2013 and end on Wednesday May 1st, 2013.

All those who are interested in joining are welcome to hop aboard! This time I will be including those members who plan to do SS+ as well.

Please put your name below the last person who has joined.

Please note: If you are going to be doing SS+, you will have to specifically mention it, when you write down your name for this challenge.

eg: Emma - (SS+)

All the others who do not mention anything at the start of the challenge will be assumed to be on SS, and you will have to follow the plan of SS 100% accordingly.

Since I want to see us all to complete what we started, I want you to be 100% sure that you will be able to complete this challenge. There may be some good days and some bad days...But the important thing is to keep accountability of each day. Because in taking accountability of our actions, we are helping ourselves get a clear picture of our progress, and make changes to our lifestyle if needed. This is the only way to move forward. For that reason, it does no good to anyone, if we drop out and not finish what we have started. So please be 100% to making sure that you will see yourself through the entire mini challenge, no matter how good or bad your day is.

All the other factors like exercise and water intake will remain the same as in the previous mini challenges.

I will start by putting my name first:

SlimGorgeousMe
SunflowerLady
FrauFrau
Lauren2244

LauraSwift
SkinnieMinnieL
Kinjeet1
Ellengrace (SS+)

(Please put your name below the last person who has joined. Please remember to mention SS+ if you are going to be doing the same. If nothing is mentioned, it will be assumed that you are following SS only).

SkinneMinnieL, Kinjeet1 and Ellengrace and all newcomers...This is your first mini challenge with us....welcome aboard!

Please do look through the previous replies for a chart I have set up in the previous mini challenges. I have mentioned how the challenge works in detail. The next mini challenge will be almost the same except that I will be including members who are doing SS+ as well in this mini challenge.

The aim of all the mini challenges, including this one, is to basically break up the entire Cambridge diet plan, into smaller parts. The truth is 12 weeks on the plan, at a stretch can seem very daunting, and may cause some of us to derail from the diet. But if we break it up into smaller goals and only focus on achieving those mini goals...soon the mini goals will add up cumulatively, leading us to our ultimate goal.

As I already mentioned earlier, please make a promise to yourself, that you will commit to the plan 100%. Please do NOT drop off the plan midway, no matter how bad the day goes. The important thing is to acknowledge your failure, pick yourself up, and keep moving...and see yourself through, right to the end of the mini challenge. That means reporting back to this site everyday, and letting us know how your day went...no matter whether it was a good or bad day...

Remember the first step to successfully achieving our dreams, is accountability for our actions. Because each and every action we take in our daily lives, will take us one step forward or one step back from the plan. Having a clear view of our daily actions, in the form of a log/chart, will help us take accountability for our actions, and make the changes needed to keep moving forward. Even if we feel like giving up, when we see others committing themselves to the plan 100%, it inspires us and challenges us to be the best we can be. And that is where the mini challenge comes into the picture.

Remember the challenge starts tomorrow! Hope your are geared up to start!! Here's to wishing us all fabulous success and wonderful weight losses, by the end of the mini challenge! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Last edited:
MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%
Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%
Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 13 - Wednesday, 17th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Lauren

Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:

DAY 2

DAY 3
DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

??
DAY 8

DAY 9

DAY 10

DAY 11

DAY 12
???
Day 13

??????:D
Day 14

Day 13 April 17th 2013 - 100% for me on all three counts!

Elaha and Tuckinurbelly how did your Day 13 (April 17th) go?

Enlighten how did your day 12 (April 16th) go?

I really and truly feel so proud of us for almost completing the challenge! Look at us and how far we have come! And this time we have all really had SO many more 100% days than not!

WOW! WOW! WOWEEEE!!!! :wow:

10kg challenge - update (Well done Sunflower!)

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013
Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Total Lost
Enlightenme
loss
loss
loss
Jillybeans
1.7kg
1.9kg
3.6kg
Sunflowerlady
1.7kg
1.6kg
.8kg
4.1kg
Lauren2244
1.8kg
1.8kg
tuckinurbelly
1.9kg
1.13kg
3.03kg

Last edited:
SkinneMinnieL, Kinjeet1 and Ellengrace and all newcomers...This is your first mini challenge with us....welcome aboard!

Please do look through the previous replies for a chart I have set up in the previous mini challenges. I have mentioned how the challenge works in detail. The next mini challenge will be almost the same except that I will be including members who are doing SS+ as well in this mini challenge.

The aim of all the mini challenges, including this one, is to basically break up the entire Cambridge diet plan, into smaller parts. The truth is 12 weeks on the plan, at a stretch can seem very daunting, and may cause some of us to derail from the diet. But if we break it up into smaller goals and only focus on achieving those mini goals...soon the mini goals will add up cumulatively, leading us to our ultimate goal.

As I already mentioned earlier, please make a promise to yourself, that you will commit to the plan 100%. Please do NOT drop off the plan midway, no matter how bad the day goes. The important thing is to acknowledge your failure, pick yourself up, and keep moving...and see yourself through, right to the end of the mini challenge. That means reporting back to this site everyday, and letting us know how your day went...no matter whether it was a good or bad day...

Remember the first step to successfully achieving our dreams, is accountability for our actions. Because each and every action we take in our daily lives, will take us one step forward or one step back from the plan. Having a clear view of our daily actions, in the form of a log/chart, will help us take accountability for our actions, and make the changes needed to keep moving forward. Even if we feel like giving up, when we see others committing themselves to the plan 100%, it inspires us and challenges us to be the best we can be. And that is where the mini challenge comes into the picture.

Remember the challenge starts tomorrow! Hope your are geared up to start!! Here's to wishing us all fabulous success and wonderful weight losses, by the end of the mini challenge! GOOD LUCK!!! :)

Yay sounds great! Thank you for explaining everything :D

Hey slim.... thank you so much for adding me....it will be fun:D

Hey jillybeans, actually the 0.8 isn't my week three number for the 10kg challenge. I use my Monday morning WI for that challenge. So actually it's more like a gain for this week so far!!

Sorry to confuse!!!

I GAINED 200g this week.... not surprised tho.... :devilangel::devilangel:

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg+200g 3.4kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg 3.3kg
Lauren22441.8kg 1.8kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg 3.03kg

MINI CHALLENGE 2 (14 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 05th April, 2013 End Date(Day 14): Thursday, 18th April 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 14 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100% and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day. :)

Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid??? ;)

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!

Day 14 of this Mini Challenge will be Thursday April 18th, 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) :mermaid:

DAY 14 - Thursday, 18th April, 2013

SlimGorgeous
Me
Sunflower
Lady

Enlighten
me2

Lauren

Tuckinur
belly

Elaha
Frau
Frau

DAY 1

DAY 2

DAY 3
DAY 4

DAY 5

DAY 6

DAY 7

??
DAY 8

DAY 9

DAY 10

DAY 11

DAY 12
Day 13

???
Day 14

???

Last edited:
Day 14 - 18th April 2013 - 100% on two counts, no mermaid

Tuckinurbelly, Enlighten, Elaha how did your day go?

WOOOOOO! HOOOOOOO! We have successfully completed the mini challenge! Congratulations to each and every one of you!!! :)

You have all done superbly well on the mini challenge...I am super super proud of you girls!! Keep it up! :D

A special mention should be made about Sunflower and Lauren2244. You have done every single day 100% SS and water! That is an amazing achievement! A special congratulations to you! :D

MINI CHALLENGE 3 (13 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 19th April, 2013 End Date(Day 13): Wednesday, 1st May 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100%, the blue smiley ;) means that we have followed the SS+ 100% (for those who are following the SS+ plan) and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day.

Blue Smiley ;) = SS+ done 100% ( For those following the SS+ plan)

Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid???

Day 13 of this Mini Challenge will be Wednesday, 1st May 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) ;):mermaid:

DAY 1 - Friday, 19th April, 2013

Slim
GorgeousMe
Sunflower
Lady

FrauFrau
Lauren2244
(SS+)

LauraSwift
Skinnie
MinnieL

Kinjeet1
EllenGrace
(SS+)

DAY 1
DAY 2

DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13

Last edited:
Yes, a VERY WELL DONE to Lauren and Lee-Anne! You both have done AMAZINGLY WELL!!!!!!!:massmoon::worthy::worthy:

Thats BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that in ONE week on SS? Holy...cow!

Back