My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Its a new week - and I'm determined to get back on the wagon!!! I slipped last week, but yesterday I did SS, so going to try alternate SS and SS+ this week as I realise I cant portion control!!! I'm so weak.:devilangel::devilangel:

Hey Jilly, I sooooo understand.. Once the door opens watch out!!! . Had a 5k race Sat... First of the season, lets say I ate more like 3000 cals between fri-Sunday!!! Not a whole lot, but from 600-800 yea it is!!
Had a loss though! Last week SS+ after I'm moving up to 810

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg+200g 3.4kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg1kg 4.3kg
Lauren22441.8kg.45kg 2.25kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg 3.03kg

Hey Jilly, I sooooo understand.. Once the door opens watch out!!! . Had a 5k race Sat... First of the season, lets say I ate more like 3000 cals between fri-Sunday!!! Not a whole lot, but from 600-800 yea it is!!
Had a loss though! Last week SS+ after I'm moving up to 810

OMG did that door open! You're excercising, so burning it off..... your body needs the additional cals, mine doesnt. I was cold, tired and lonely - so I ate. Food is my companion. I didnt binge on burgers and pizza, but just ate bits and pieces of stuff that I shouldnt have ...

Are you saying you still lost on 810 (that is SS+ right?) GREAT!

Jillybeans try all the classic things to help with portion control.
1) use a smaller plate to make it appear you are eating a full plate.
2) concentrate on your good whilst eating instead of watching tv.
3) eat slowly and chew fully as that will make you feel fuller more quickly.
Hope those help xxx good luck for the new week!

You're right.... on all 3 points!!!! I dont do any of them, but I will from now on! x

OMG did that door open! You're excercising, so burning it off..... your body needs the additional cals, mine doesnt. I was cold, tired and lonely - so I ate. Food is my companion. I didnt binge on burgers and pizza, but just ate bits and pieces of stuff that I shouldnt have ...

Are you saying you still lost on 810 (that is SS+ right?) GREAT!

SS+ is 3 packs and milk OR food.
810 is 3 packs and milk AND food. 810 is step 2, SS+ is still step 1.

Ok so I'm on 810 (Step 2) too then.... well... sorta, kinda. :eek:

Day 3 (22nd April) 100% ss+ today and 3ltrs of water drunk :)
Had some prawns and mushrooms dry fried in a bit of garlic, was very yummy :)
X

Day 4 (22.04) and 100% for all three for me! Feeling good and completely in control post Easter binge :)

Day 3..... 2 smiles for me.....from this week I will be on SS+...

MINI CHALLENGE 3 (13 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 19th April, 2013 End Date(Day 13): Wednesday, 1st May 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100%, the blue smiley ;) means that we have followed the SS+ 100% (for those who are following the SS+ plan) and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day.

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%

Blue Smiley ;) = SS+ done 100% ( For those following the SS+ plan)

Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid???

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 13 of this Mini Challenge will be Wednesday, 1st May 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) ;):mermaid:

DAY 3 and 4 - 21st & 22nd April, 2013

Slim
GorgeousMe
Sunflower
Lady

FrauFrau
Lauren2244
(SS+)

Kinjeet1
EllenGrace
(SS+)

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:
;)
;)
DAY 2
-
-
;)

;)
DAY 3
-
-
;)

;)

DAY 4
???-
;)

??? ;)
DAY 5
DAY 6
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13

Hi there! Sorry for not updating yesterday. Things got a little busy! :)

Day 3&4 - 21st and 22nd April, 2013 - 100% for me on all three counts! I am so glad to be back on track!...Yesterday we had a friends/family get together, It was a whole day filled with delectable temptations of sorts.....at one point I almost gave in...but then I remembered how hard I worked to come this far...I didn't want to screw it up for just one moment on the lips! ...it was really tough! Thankfully I made it through and I even managed to get me mermaids! At the risk of sounding like me blowing my trumpet, but had to share with you that....I feel so proud of me!!!....:D

Kinjeet and Sunflower...please do let me know how your Day 4 (22nd April, 2013) went?

Morning - well done Fraufrau and Ellengrace! and slim!!! Having food in front of your face, tempting you, is THE hardest thing!

I had broccoli, pak choi, a mushroom (yes a single chopped mushrrom) and chicken breast for my meal last night - and some spices. Was very nice - and even had my 3rd shake too (was huuuuungry at 8.30pm!!)

Hopped on the scale this morning for a sneak peak WI and was relatively happy - 700g loss! So Maybe I'll have a breakthrough this week to the transition of eating!

My ex husband commented even (its a big deal coz he's always telling our kids "mommys fat") - he's overweight himself so I told him about the diet, but he cant/wont give up alcohol.

Bought a new top on the weekend and wearing it today.... loving how my body has a waist now.

Its 7.50am and I'm down 750ml water... going to really try get over 1kg this week's loss...

Morning - well done Fraufrau and Ellengrace! and slim!!! Having food in front of your face, tempting you, is THE hardest thing!

I had broccoli, pak choi, a mushroom (yes a single chopped mushrrom) and chicken breast for my meal last night - and some spices. Was very nice - and even had my 3rd shake too (was huuuuungry at 8.30pm!!)

Hopped on the scale this morning for a sneak peak WI and was relatively happy - 700g loss! So Maybe I'll have a breakthrough this week to the transition of eating!

My ex husband commented even (its a big deal coz he's always telling our kids "mommys fat") - he's overweight himself so I told him about the diet, but he cant/wont give up alcohol.

Bought a new top on the weekend and wearing it today.... loving how my body has a waist now.

Its 7.50am and I'm down 750ml water... going to really try get over 1kg this week's loss...

Yeah Jillybeans!! Well done... Feels good right? ESP when it's from the "ex". This diet's tough, not for everyone. But I don't really know any diet where alcohol is allowed...

Can you update the chart for my 3rd week loss please? When I went to see my CDC I asked if I was going to make the 10kg challenge... She didnt answer :-/ she DID say however, that I would need to go to Step 3 by mid may... OMG not trying to read too much into it

Yes I'm back to exercising have been doing so for 3 weeks now... I'm back on Jillian, and my running. I'm hungry, and when I'm on step 2, I always have my 3rd shake with my meal... Which is usually bbq/grilled chicken and some lettuce... Followed by a shake! The only prob I have when on higher plan is drinking all my water...

Enlightenmelosslossloss loss

Of COURSE you'll make the 10kg challenge! 10kgs in 6 weeks is do-able and you have been so good! Pity you cant mind read eh?! LOL! What does step 3 entail - just bigger portions of protein and veg? I think I'm going to be on Step 2 for the foreseeable future.... You have your 3rd shake WITH your meal? I have been having mine about 1 to 2 hours after as thats when I start nosing around the kitchen again. We eat dinner around 6.30pm so the kids dont go to bed on a full stomach.

I'm going out on Friday night - first time in a LOOOONG time and I will be eating, and possibly drinking too!

Updated the chart with your "loss" btw... LOL.... geez I'm dying to know your losses!!

Enlightenmelosslossloss loss

Hey jillybeans!had weigh in today so can u please add it in to ur table?lost 4 and 3/4 lbs this week!!!:)

Back