My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Hey every1

Day 5 ...2 smiles plz and day 6 all 3....thanks sunflower

Day 6 24.4.13. Both smilies and a full mermaid. Had to do done twilight training after work and resisted sandwiches, cakes and orange juice. Scoffed my bar like there was no tomorrow though when I got in the car!! X

Down goes another choccie!!! What is wrong with me tonight???? I don't have my husband her to say no!!!!

Oh NO Sunflower!!! (LOL) I know that feeling of being weak..... HOWEVER, it was a once off... not like you do it every day or every week for that matter! I had my first chocolate (a caramel egg) on Friday night and although it was delish at the time... oh the GUILT I felt after!

I have official WI tomorrow morning - but this morning, I'm down nearly a kg... hopefully tomorrow I can make it 1kg!

Hi there you guys!

Day 5 and Day 6 (23rd and 24th April 2013) - 100% on all three counts! :)

I am so sorry to tell you that I am SUPER busy this week. I have loads of assignments and exams to prepare for. Please bear with me if I cannot update the chart daily. Unless someone else can take over for me this week. That would be great! :D

However even though I may not update the chart daily...I will log in and let you know how my day went...I do expect you to log in daily and let me know how your day went...NO excuses please!!!.... In order to make it easier for me to update, (especially since I may not get the time to update the chart everyday this week) please mention your Day number and date as well. It would be much appreciated!

]MINI CHALLENGE 3 (13 Days) - Start Date(Day 1) : Friday, 19th April, 2013 End Date(Day 13): Wednesday, 1st May 2013.

Hi girls.

I have made a summarized table of the 13 day mini challenge for us to view our progress at a quick glance. It is pretty simple to understand. The green smiley:D means that we have followed the SS 100%, the blue smiley ;) means that we have followed the SS+ 100% (for those who are following the SS+ plan) and the yellow smiley :) means that we have followed the water intake 100%. If any smiley is missing it means we have not followed that part of the challenge 100%. Hope this table is simple and clear to everyone! I will also be updating this table at the end of each day.

Green smiley:D = SS done 100%

Blue Smiley ;) = SS+ done 100% ( For those following the SS+ plan)

Yellow Smiley:) = Water intake of 2.5L done 100%

Dancing Mermaid:mermaid:= 30 minutes of gentle walking done -This is optional ...but don't you want to look hot like the mermaid???

Please do not forget to update us for each and every single day of the mini challenge, no matter how your day went. You may update at the end of each day or the next day in the morning. Kindly mention the day (example: Day 2) and date (eg. 06th April, 2013) as well so that it is easier for me to keep track, especially as we are all in different time zones.

I will give an example below for more clarity:

Day 3 - April 07th, 2013 - 100% on all three counts

Also, I am sorry to say that anybody who does not update us for two consecutive times in a row, will be automatically removed from the group. I am hoping all of us in this group will be there right till the end of the mini challenge and there will be no drop offs! :D...So here's to wishing all of us a FABULOUS success and fabulous weight losses!! Hope your day is going well so far!!!
:)

Day 13 of this Mini Challenge will be Wednesday, 1st May 2013.... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!
:D :) ;):mermaid:

DAY 5 and 6 - 23rd & 24th April, 2013

Slim
GorgeousMe
Sunflower
Lady

FrauFrau
Lauren2244
(SS+)

Kinjeet1
(SS+)

EllenGrace
(SS+)

DAY 1
:D
:mermaid:
;)
;)
DAY 2
-
-
;)

;)
DAY 3
-
-
;)

;)

DAY 4
-
;)

;)
;)

DAY 5

;)

;)

;)
DAY 6
-

-

;)

;)
;)
DAY 7
DAY 8
DAY 9
DAY 10
DAY 11
DAY 12
Day 13

Down goes another choccie!!! What is wrong with me tonight???? I don't have my husband her to say no!!!!

Sunflower!!! You are doing SO well! And you have come so far!! Take that chocolate and throw it in the dustbin right now!! Or I will get that famous stick of mine out to come and give you one whack on your head!! :p....

Seriously Lee-Anne...you are such an inspiration! I am sure you are a role model for many out here, because on all three mini challenges you have done consistently well! So pull you socks up woman and get back on track or I will get real angry!! :mad: :p

Oh NO Sunflower!!! (LOL) I know that feeling of being weak..... HOWEVER, it was a once off... not like you do it every day or every week for that matter! I had my first chocolate (a caramel egg) on Friday night and although it was delish at the time... oh the GUILT I felt after!

I have official WI tomorrow morning - but this morning, I'm down nearly a kg... hopefully tomorrow I can make it 1kg!

Well done Jilly! You seem to be falling well into track! Keep rocking woman and keeping my fingers crossed for you too! :)

Day 6 24.4.13. Both smilies and a full mermaid. Had to do done twilight training after work and resisted sandwiches, cakes and orange juice. Scoffed my bar like there was no tomorrow though when I got in the car!! X

Well done FrauFrau! You are doing really well! Resisting delicious food can be really tough and take every ounce of willpower to resist...I am so proud of you! Keep it up!! :)

My before and now photos dont really show much change, and they are in my underwear!!!

Sunflower....Can I ask you a question...Could this be what triggered you to binge on chocolates?.....the fact that you see no change in the pics?

You have to get someone else to take the pics for you. And it has to be in the same setting and the same distance from the camera lens...or it is difficult to compare the actual losses...

Also...I do recall you mentioning that you got compliments from your friends on your weight loss and also some clothes fitting you better. :) I am sure that probably you do not notice the changes in you, as fast as the people around you...:)

Sunflower....Can I ask you a question...Could this be what triggered you to binge on chocolates?.....the fact that you see no change in the pics?

You have to get someone else to take the pics for you. And it has to be in the same setting and the same distance from the camera lens...or it is difficult to compare the actual losses...

Also...I do recall you mentioning that you got compliments from your friends on your weight loss and also some clothes fitting you better. :) I am sure that probably you do not notice the changes in you, as fast as the people around you...:)

Well my husband takes the pictures of me in the same spot at the same time each week. He says he can see a change and I can obviously feel the difference in the clothes etc but looking at the pics its pretty hard. Maybe tonight I might post some of them for you to see if I have the courage.

Put some clothes on (your new dress) and get your dh to take a photo of you tonight and post it! DYING to see the new body my friend! I BET YOU we will notice the difference... remember I only really started to notice around the same as you are now! 16kgs!

Back