My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Day 7 (25th April) another 100% ss+ and 3ltrs of water for me today.
Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow, hoping consultant says I can go bk onto ss :)
X

Day 7 (25/04) 100% ss+ and mermaid but really struggled with water today as I was traveling :(

Good luck for WI tonight Lauren! I managed to stabalize a bit and lost 1.1kg (2.4lbs) this week! I'm SOOOOOOOO Glad!

Well done Ladies - you are all doing FAB!

Managed to lose 2lbs tonight, bit frustrated but consultant says I can go bk to ss this week so hopefully next week will be better :) x

Well done all for your losses! Day 8 was 100% on all three counts for me - 25.4.13. Got weigh in on a couple of hours so hope I get on ok!! X

Sorry I'm quite late but day 8 was ss+ 100% and a mermaid but struggled with water again :(

Hi there! I am so sorry that I could not update the chart... Anyway I dropped in to let you know how my day went:

Day 7 & Day 8 (April 25th and 26th, 2013) - 100% on all three counts. :D

I will update the chart tomorrow as I should be getting a little more free time tomorrow! Keep rocking girls!! :D

Day 9 (27.04.2013) water smiley and mermaid. Did an SS+ day. Walked 4.5 miles followed by a healthy chicken wrap with salad for lunch. A friend had the same and said its ok but not great and I was sitting there making yum yum noises as I was digging into it! Lol!

Day 9 27.4.13 did water and exercise but not 100% ss I'm afraid. Did lose 3lb at weigh in though so pleased with that! Keep going ladies x

Day 9 (27.04.2013) water smiley and mermaid. Did an SS+ day. Walked 4.5 miles followed by a healthy chicken wrap with salad for lunch. A friend had the same and said its ok but not great and I was sitting there making yum yum noises as I was digging into it! Lol!

I went out on Friday and everyone was having pasta and pizza and I had chicken breast and salad and was making noises over it.. So I understand mmmm sounds! LOL!

Back