My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

I went out on Friday and everyone was having pasta and pizza and I had chicken breast and salad and was making noises over it.. So I understand mmmm sounds! LOL!

Hehe exactly jillybeans! It's funny that when you don't have food much having even the food you would have considered boring are now so yummy and Devine!

Day 10 (28/04), drank all my water and did the exercise but not 100% ss+ :(, had a little bit of cheese!

Day 9 & Day 10 ( April 27th and April 28th, 2013) - 100% on all three counts! I am so busy right now that I find it amazing that I can even fit in exercise...but you know what? I have become addicted to exercise! It refreshes and energises me like nothing else and my skin feels so clean and healthy! I will have to find time to update the chart...hang in there you guys...please do not forget to update with the Day Number and date. I will fill in the chart today or tomorrow for sure! love and hugs to ya all!! :hug99:

Me too Sunflower... me too. Lindt bunny saw its @rse last night I'm afraid.
haha, cute! it's funny how chocolate is NOT my thing... I think between the tetras, the bars and the porridge, I much prefer savory stuff (unfortunately they are carby like Nairn's oat crackers) :rolleyes:

BUT.... I am proud to say it's another loss... HAd another 5K children's race Sat... so proud of my daughter!! We came in 3rd in mother daughter category, and she HATES running, makes me even prouder! :character00116:

Jillybeans look at your BMI melting away, keep at it ;-)
Sunflower - there will be days like these, esp around TOM, don't get discouraged... when I was doing SS, I would take a bar and cut it up in bits... around TOM even chocolate seemed appealing, I would then suck on bits when cravings hit.. that way it didn't feel like cheating!!
Step 3 for me in 2 weeks

I need to update the 10kg challenge - Laura, need your Friday WI, Sunflower, yours from this morning too... and another "loss" for Enlighten... WHEN WILL WE KNOW WHAT YO'VE lost?

Chocolate didnt appeal to me either - for a good 9/10 weeks it wasnt on my radar - but I'm the week before TTOTM and this week is my "I need to snack" week... It was just a small bunny... I promise. LOL!

Well DONE on the mother /daughter race! Yep, I'm happy my BMI is going down.... :D

Day 10 28.4.13 was terrible all day really - drank my water but had a roast dinner and pudding and didn't do any exercise. Have been 100% so far today but was just really really bad yesterday that I am on a bit of a downer. Oh well!!

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelosslossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg+200g 3.4kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg1kg1.2kg 5.5kg
Lauren22441.8kg.45kg 2.25kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg2.15kg 5.18kg

Updated Sunflower - waiting on Laurens Fridays weigh ins results after her week of SS+ .... Laaaauuuurrreeeeeennn?????

I'm having a BAAAAD week. PMS. I need to step away from the kitchen late at night. Its colder now so I feel the need to late night snack. Tomorrow is a bank holiday and my kids are going to their dad tonight and tomorrow - think I need to find someone to go visit or do something with before I eat the cubboards out!

Updated Sunflower - waiting on Laurens Fridays weigh ins results after her week of SS+ .... Laaaauuuurrreeeeeennn?????

I'm having a BAAAAD week. PMS. I need to step away from the kitchen late at night. Its colder now so I feel the need to late night snack. Tomorrow is a bank holiday and my kids are going to their dad tonight and tomorrow - think I need to find someone to go visit or do something with before I eat the cubboards out!

Step away from the cupboards!! LOL! I do exactly the same thing, night creeper, never used to do that except during pregnancy.

TOM Was soooo bad yesterday I had to stay home. Never been so sick as I have since last preg, not even in my teens, not even with Endometriosis! Wanted to go hormone-free but I think I'm gonna go back on Depo.
Anyway, I think PMS was why last week I just wanted to eat everything in sight

PMS is a killer!!! Why is it food we attack? I dont look at my water and go "hhhmmmmmmm JUST what I need!":eek:

Day 11 (April 29th, 2013) - 100 % on all three counts...

And drum roll.....I had a sneak peak on the scales...(couldn't help myself).....I am down by another 3 kg!!! Wooo! Hoooo! I am literally dancing around in my underwear!!! :D

The Cambridge diet rocks! Thank you to the person who created it!!! :wee:

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelosslossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg+200g 3.4kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg1kg1.2kg 5.5kg
Lauren22441.8kg.45kg.9kg 3.15kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg2.15kg 5.18kg

Back