My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Day 13 1.5.13. 100% on all three counts. Day 14 2.5.13 same again, but nearly passed out at redhotyoga - my god was it hot! 1 hour of yoga poses in 40 degrees heat. Have never sweat do much on my life, but liked it and made me guzzle my water down!

Hi everyone is there a new challenge starting soon?

Laura we could just start a new one. Slim is quite busy now so hasn't been able to update the table.

Shall we have the weekend off and start Tuesday for another 14 day challenge?

I will be on SS+ or step 2 for the two weeks so that would mean a blue smiley for me not a green one.

So who else wants to do a new challenge? Lauren? Ellengrace?

Same rules as normal. SS water and exercise. :)

Hey sunflowerlady.... Yep I am ready for challenge.... So it's from Tuesday nd will be mixing ss and ss+ in these 2 weeks.....

Sunflower I'm up for the challenge :) challenge for m will be updating te table as haven't worked out how to do it from my phone/ iPad yet lol

Will start challenge from Tuesday :) for 14 days?

Hi everyone, Hope all is well. Had a minor meltdown last night due to stressful situations. Had more glasses of wine than I care for. Killer headache this am. Disgusted really. Had a loss though, but not feeling to hot about it :( I really need to not go self-destruct on myself when things get hectic...

I'm also in self destruct mode..........:break_diet: Too scared to get on the scale and now too scared to LOOK at food!

I'm also in self destruct mode..........:break_diet: Too scared to get on the scale and now too scared to LOOK at food!

What happened Jilly? Week-end? Had a major row With spouse, I'm talking HUUUGE!! Things were said... Anyway, I feel like dieting always has me on edge!! Red wine has got to disappear from the equation for me; solves nothing!!

What happened Jilly? Week-end? Had a major row With spouse, I'm talking HUUUGE!! Things were said... Anyway, I feel like dieting always has me on edge!! Red wine has got to disappear from the equation for me; solves nothing!!

Oh Estelle! :bighug:So sorry! Hope you can sort it out today. Awful how once words are said, they cant be taken back.!

For me its just been a bit lonely - so I eat late at night when I'm feeling this way... its my only comfort. Its not like I'm into chips and burgers and pizza's..... just overdoing the stuff I can have - and the odd finishing off of kids foods as I hate wastage.... I've been a bit better since yesterday and am going to try really hard to reign it in this week and so I can only try...............but sometimes LIFE just gets in the way of things.... x

Oh Estelle! :bighug:So sorry! Hope you can sort it out today. Awful how once words are said, they cant be taken back.!

For me its just been a bit lonely - so I eat late at night when I'm feeling this way... its my only comfort. Its not like I'm into chips and burgers and pizza's..... just overdoing the stuff I can have - and the odd finishing off of kids foods as I hate wastage.... I've been a bit better since yesterday and am going to try really hard to reign it in this week and so I can only try...............but sometimes LIFE just gets in the way of things.... x

Hey jilly.if the 10kg challenge is still going, im down another 3.4kgs this week

Hey Jilly, how are you doing today?? Yesterday went better. Gave myself a stern talking to and am much much better today !! The weather also affects my moods greatly!! Great and sunny day today, thus great day overall

Hey jilly.if the 10kg challenge is still going, im down another 3.4kgs this week

WELL DONE TUCKINURBELLY! You have EXCEEDED the challenge loss!!!

10KG Challenge - 1 April 2013Week 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week 5Week 6Total Lost
Enlightenmelosslossloss loss
Jillybeans1.7kg1.9kg+200g 3.4kg
Sunflowerlady1.7kg1.6kg1kg1.2kg1.1kg 6.6kg
Lauren22441.8kg.45kg.9kg 3.15kg
tuckinurbelly1.9kg1.13kg2.15kg2.72kg3.4kg 11.3kg

Hey all, sorry I've been offline 2 days - been on training and punishment for my dd was no internet (and so I got no internet either!)

Tuckinurbelly! WOWWWWWWW! So how much have you lost in total? And how much to go still? Pretty please - picture?? :kissass:

Enlightenme, GLAD things seem a bit brighter! I hate days when you wake up and you just feel like a black cloud is hovvering. Had a couple myself lately.... been on course, which meant course lunches (which I really watched what I ate) - but water consumption went down as cant visit the loo's as often in training... Got a few days off from the kids which I REALLY need as my battery is flat!

WI tomorrow - really wondering what its going to show as this weeks weight has fluctuated by 1.5kgs either way!!!!!!!!!!

Tuckinurbelly!!! Lets have a look at YOU! Well DONE on the 10kg challenge! You have aced it! 5 weeks it took you - blimmin' brilliant. Inspiration... now can you move in with me and keep me on the straight and narrow?!?!

Chuffed for you! x

Back