My 12 Week Challenge starting today - Anyone care to join? - LETS DO IT!!

Cricket enlightenme! What do you do for a living????
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: sometimes I wonder myself!!!
No actually I run a PR Agency specializing in sports and entertainment... and a little "tech" on the side... but lately it's been ALL about damage control and it sucks coz the stress is... :whacky068:
and this is me most of the time :gen157:
so I now some people it's ciggies, snorting, drinking (what gets my clients in trouble in the first place...) me it's :eat:

OMG Enlighten! What a time you've had!!! They say the super stars are worse than children and so they are!!! I wouldnt want your job - and especially controlling the weather as that takes some superhuman strength to do!!! I've no doubt you've turned to food - I would've too! WELL DONE on the GREAT loss for the 10kg challenge!!!! You and Sunflower aced that challenge !!!! You must be feeling so good with running and losing weight! Well done to you! :character00116:

Its been awfully slow on here lately. Where's tuckinurbelly and slim gone? Good to see you Enlighten!

My water intake has been a bit slower than normal and struggling to get 3litres a day.... I've also been having 2 cups of coffee a day which I've missed! Oh, and I had wine. Slowly re-introducing myself back into society!

OMG Enlighten! What a time you've had!!! They say the super stars are worse than children and so they are!!! I wouldnt want your job - and especially controlling the weather as that takes some superhuman strength to do!!! I've no doubt you've turned to food - I would've too! WELL DONE on the GREAT loss for the 10kg challenge!!!! You and Sunflower aced that challenge !!!! You must be feeling so good with running and losing weight! Well done to you! :character00116:

Its been awfully slow on here lately. Where's tuckinurbelly and slim gone? Good to see you Enlighten!

My water intake has been a bit slower than normal and struggling to get 3litres a day.... I've also been having 2 cups of coffee a day which I've missed! Oh, and I had wine. Slowly re-introducing myself back into society!

Turned to food.... Hahaha turned INTO food!! Also lack of sleep (brainstorm meetings,lunches, launches, press confs, night calls, cocktail/diner/VIP/after-party parties.... U name it!) I can't walk around with my water bottle and no food (I don't do drugs!!) so I snack..
I've had to move into the apartment next to office for kids' sake, so I don't have my food setup like I'm used to it's all a "team effort"

But I miss u guys!!! And feeling empty full of glug glug counting the time until my next soup/porridge! Why is it so quiet? Have people quit?
Need to start a challenge then! Would that help? By next Monday Things should have settled down for me, you, Sunflower and anyone else up for it?
Sunflower you around??

Sunflower is the only one (and Lauren) still chatting to me - and now YOU!

You'\ve moved into the apartment by the office - for the kids? Is everything ok?

My WI tomorrow is not going to be pretty!:copon::sign0007:

Oh yes! I got into a size 16 trousers last night!

Sunflower is the only one (and Lauren) still chatting to me - and now YOU!

You'\ve moved into the apartment by the office - for the kids? Is everything ok?

My WI tomorrow is not going to be pretty!:copon::sign0007:

Oh yes! I got into a size 16 trousers last night!

OK so sometimes those numbers on the scales say mean things... but to me, it's all about the clothing! I don't walk around with a number on my forehead... but if the clothes fit badly... that's an entirely different thing!!:cry:

Yeah I moved into the apartment for the sake of their sleep, I don't see them anyway during this time of the year because of the pre festival prep, the parties, the comings and goings.. it upsets their routine. My husband works in Paris during the week, but he took last week off, plus is working 2 days from home these next 2 weeks.. My mother helps out to, so they're OK. Don't even get me started on the weekends, they're worse than the weekdays. They came to see me yesterday, but my mom said never again... Took them 2 hours to get into Cannes (I only live 20mns away!!!).

Be good today, you will be rewarded at your weigh-in

Yeah, I'm less interested these days in what the scale says IF THE CLOTHES FIT! My jeans are now almost too baggy to wear even with a belt and I have "saggy ar$e syndrome" going on... thats why I tried on size 16's last night - unfortunately, none were jeans as all my jeans are hangy now... I NEED JEANS!

Oh how exciting being in Cannes!!! Your job sounds exciting, and STRESSFULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! Do you get to meet the stars?

The stars, their acolytes, their assistants... The designers, their assistants, the hair-stars... the bodyguards :kissass: The hangers-on!! I'm telling you sometimes to get what high profile person "A" wants, you have to go through 8 people... exciting is xmas season... this is not the best time, everyone is fueled on something more or less legal

......the groupies....... the kids.... geez, how exciting and did LOL at your carrying your shake and water bottle on the red carpet tho!

Man is this thread dead?? OK so calling out to everyone, come back
I took a day off yesterday after the end of everything last week. I'm back today... with a little more weight gain than I reckoned! sheesh, so now I have to get back in the dieting mode which is more psychological than anything else

I've already had a porridge for breakfast, some mint tea, and am now drinking my coffee. My water intake is down the drain, I just don't understand it, I used to be sooo good. I also havve to limit the no caffeine coke 0 thing... I know it's bad for you, brings nothing healthy to the table, but I have a sneaking suspicion that it triggers cravings...

I'm also phycologically slipping off the wagon... its just a little here and there.... and before I know it, its the end of the day and I think back to what I ate (and didnt drink)! My water intake is also taking a dive...

I've taken tomorrow off as I have to take my dd for a assesment - I'm always bad at drinking my water when at home.

I made a wrap - filled with chicken and chilli and tsatsiki and it was so nice. Pretty sure the wrap part is not good for me.

I have intense cravings too. For sweet stuff (pre menstrual)...

What was your gain Enlightenme? I'm too scared to get on the scale!!!!!!!! PETRIFIED.

I"m so good during the day - my b'fast and lunch shake and then dinner time the wheels come off.... FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!

I'm at 96.3kg :cry: so let's say 2of those are water weight... I just spent the last 2 weeks running around like crazy, I always wonder why the food that's always around handy are carbs!! you don't see people walking around with a chicken leg tucked in their purse right? Plus in France, you go to the boulangerie, WHATEVER you have is bound to have dough on, inside or around it...

Just feel demolished as it's slow losing but flies back on like nothing! It WAS 2 weeks though... i could tell I wasn't doing my body good, coz I had such problems falling asleep, then I'd have insomnia - aside from the stress the dr says it's digestion because around 2 or 3 in the morning you gallbladder kicks in to do its job.

LOL! Yep, no one walks around with a chicken breast - pastries are easy to snack on! I'm trying to stay away from carbs altogether, but I did have a hot cross bun this weekend! oh and a wrap... I'm sure you're still feeling thinner and your clothes are baggy - so dont be too hard on yourself - you've been under alot of pressure and stress and its difficult at the best of times to be 100%!!! I'm struggling through my water... on 1.4litres.....

So we need :whoopass:
When would you be ready to start another challenge? I need to be accountable EVERY day... how do we want to go about it? 4 week challenge??

today went rather well, I don't want to speak to early, but I was 100% today!! Had about 2.5L of water too, and only 1 cup of coffee and one coke zero! ANd I feel good! I'm going to nail this!

Would you rather do a 6 week or 4 week challenge? I'm gonna start a list with the 3 of us

Hey everyone.......can u also add me is well in this challenge please...just wana get serious this time :)
My last week was all messed up...but back with 100% today

6 week challenge

Challenge starts tomorrow May 29th - rules are real simple, whichever plan you're on,
aim for 100% it's all you should focus on.

Enlightenme2 - 9kg to lose
Jellybeans -
Sunflowerlady -
Kinjeet1 -
Lauren2244 -

Back