my 12th weigh in.

shellybum

hi guys got weighed today and another 4lb off yeah.i am only doing one more week then refeeding and i cant wait, I will still stay on here of course and let you all know how it goes x.

Well done shelly :)

shellybum said:
hi guys got weighed today and another 4lb off yeah.i am only doing one more week then refeeding and i cant wait, I will still stay on here of course and let you all know how it goes x.

Hi Shellbum, hope you don't mind me asking how much have you lost in the 12 weeks. I am asking because I am doing 12 weeks due to getting married x

Hi hun no i dont mind you asking. I have lost 3 stone and 5lb i have got this week to go on yet and then i start refeeding on friday woo hoo lol.i hope this helps hun x.

Thank you hun. I hope you get your 3 stone off hun you should do if you stick to it,It can be hard at times but you just have to be strong and you will see the results good luck x.

shellybum said:
Thank you hun. I hope you get your 3 stone off hun you should do if you stick to it,It can be hard at times but you just have to be strong and you will see the results good luck x.

Hi Shellybum, this makes me laugh as I am called Shelley lol, well I have made it to Day 12 there are good days and bad days but hey knew it would be hard as weight loss is. You are my inspiration x

Hi wedding bells sorry hun i have just seen this.well done hunni you are doing brilliantly keep up the good work.and thank you for that its really nice to hear.if you ever need any help or advice and i can help you i will do hun.but just keep doing what your doing its worth it hun xx.

Back