MY 16 DAY CHALLENGE!!!

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Well I'm giving myself a challenge to stick with ss for 16 days! Sounds like an odd number of days but its my 30th Birthday on the 19th & we're travelling down to Wales on the 20th for a family night out on the 21st & i'd love to be able to fit into my fav jeans by then or at least be as close to that size as possible. The last time i wore the jeans i weighed approx 14 stone 8 which means if i'm going to fit in them again i need to lose 22lbs. :sigh: Ok, so THATS probably not going to happen even if i stick with it 100% but i'd like to lose as much as poss before my birthday night out.

So.........16 days of no food.........here i come!!

Anyone wanna join me feel free - I'm sure we could all do with the support when we're finding it tough.

Good luck !!!!!!!!! let us know how you are getting on, keep positive and I will try to do the same. My scales are stuck atm so I need to try to keep going

I'm a serial scale hopper - so need to stay away from my scales - scales are EVIL!!! lol

Yeah me too posted about it earlier as I started to panic lol
I know it will shift just got to keep going, keep positive and it will happen. I am going to try for 4 weeks ss straight no cheats get it out of the way.

I've found keeping a record of my measurements and my inch loss helps a LOT when the scales aren't shifting. So even on weeks when the scales stay the same you can get the tape measure out & actually SEE where the fat is coming off.

Madferret this is the sign on my fridge:
8551-albums195-picture2563.jpg

i am all up for your 16 day challenge... mine might be slightly shorter as in 7 day challenge!!! i am hoping to lose 5lbs by ed's birthday next friday... hopefully i can do it :)

Well 12 days left after today and i've already racked up a 7lb loss!!

I'd like to join you as well, only just seen the thread, my scales have been stuck for weeks, as I keep cheating, but going to a freinds 40th in 14 days and not seen her for ages, so it would be a good incentive, to lose the remaining lbs

Come on girls!! 12 Days left - i bet we can shift loads if we 100% it! :D We can go 12 Days without food can't we? ;)
Come get on the weight loss train..........CHOO CHOO!! :silly: Starting at Fat *ss City and making stops at Curvy Town, Slender Ford and finally terminating at Skinnysville - home of the sexy and confident!

Fab stuff Rayven, you are doing well!

Loving that fridge poster, I might have to make one!

S xx

well even though my restart is now today, i would still like to lose some weight by Ed's birthday on friday

Back