my 1st day on LT.....Im struggling :(

bexmac85

Hey everyone, 1st off i think you are all doing so well on lt, well done!
Ive just started LT today an im not gona lie im struggling already. Had vanilla in morning which was ok. Chocolate one for lunch but i had it with hot water...it was not nice smelt like feet...i couldnt finish it so by tea time i was starving. Had vanilla again for tea but added spoonful of coffee to the shake which was different but prefere it plain, again couldnt finish that shake either. Im heading to bed in min an im sooo hungry...actually debating giving up, i want to lose weight but i dont want to starve myself to do it, there must be an easier way! :(

U poor thing :-( get this first wk under ur belt n it all changes. U honestly don't feel hungry. Plan lots of sleep and rest time snuggled with a blanket this week x

Thank u yeye i shall stick with it, i woke up today with the worst headache so think i didnt drink enough water yesterday. Il drink plenty of water today an try stay positive. Well done to you looking at your weight tracker your doing amazing. when i started i didnt really invisage being on LT for more than 4 weeks but i have about 4stone to lose so think il no doubt be on it a while longer, if can afford it :) is it hard to keep the weight off after you stop LT? .
Thanks again for your reply to me. X

The first week is tough like Yeye says plan a very easy week if you can with lots of rest time. Its important to finish the shakes. Try thinking of them as medicine rather than food. I only have chocolate shakes which I like to mix abit thinner with 500ml of ice cold water. Make sure you're drinking plenty of water remember you can have sparkling and soda water as well as still. Take it one day at a time. I promise it does get a lot easier, you just need to get through that first week. Best wishes.

Oh you posted while I was in the middle of my reply! You can have paracetamol for your headache and keep drinking the water today. Good luck.

Thank you busy mum, il do my best to rest but mad busy today an tomoz so hopefully il relax on sunday thats good advice to think of ot as medicine rather than food, i think it will be hard especially when cooking lovely dinners for my kids but i want to lose weight more than anythjng, so must stay strong and positive. ;) well done on your weight loss ;) x

Sometimes its better to be busy so you've got less time to think about food! It is hard cooking for the kids and not nibbling on the left overs but at lot of this diet is in the mind and you sound so determined to succeed. Stick with it 100% and I promise it will get alot easier. Take it a day at a time. Good luck.

:) thank you busy mum i appreciate your support i am determind so will stick to it 100% i think its defo getting easier with each day :) watch this space ;) x

Back