My 1st ever food diary

MrsFYS

Im hoping that if everyone can see how Im doing they will either tell me Im doing right or kick my butt for wrong doing.

So today, is my 1st day of the rest of my life and my plan to eat is...

HexA: Milk for tea pre measured

B: 2 bread (hexb) butter, (2syns) 2 poached eggs, 2 clementines
L: Beef, loads veggies & SW roasties & gravy (3syns)
T: Sugar free jelly (1.5 syns)

S= 6.5

Expecting to be stuffed rotten - woopa!

Ooopppsss, small apple pie & sugar free custard sure aint SW friendly! *annoyed with myself*

Hiya

Well done for getting your food diary up and planning your meals

Just a couple of things, what bread are you having as your HEXB??

Lunch looks great, but your tea is looking a little small?? You need to eat more than jelly for your tea lady!!

And as for the apple crumble...*slaps hands* here you go, punishment over

Kate

Hey Kate,
What a coincidence, I was just looking at your pics then rummaging for a food diary from you cos u is looking good! lol

My bread is 2 wholemeal slices from a 400g loaf, tea is small today cos I stuffed myself like a pig at dinner and Im still full!

hehehehehe

Thanks for the hand slap :0)

Monday 3rd Jan - Day 2 - EE

B: Bacon, egg, beans, 2(hexb) toast, mushrooms, brown sauce (2syns), 2 clementines to follow AND the best part, Im washing it down with a diet coke cos its FREEEEEEEEE!
L: Grapes & water (still full)
T: Gammon (free), SW chips(free), egg (free) salad & salad cream (2syns and worth it) was lush as pants! Kept saying to DH "its fat free u know"

Starbucks Tall, skinny, sugar free vanilla late (hexa) FREE :0)
2 jaffa cake, 1 choc digest (6 syns)(DHs fault)

Syns Total = 12 woopa :0)

Last edited:
Tuesday 4th Jan

M: 2 (hexb) toast, 2 poached eggs & brown sauce (2 syns) 1 banana, 1 clementine & diet coke
L: pasta & ham with salad cream (2syns) with spinach salad & FF yog
T: SW chips, roast chicken steamed veg & some sauce to nice veggies up - diet coke

1st day back at work today after 2 months off so very nervous about going back, Im not going to drink any tea today, dont think caffeine will help so will be on the water and maybe HexA in a glass when I get home.
HexA - had a starbucks :0) now having an option sachet (2 syns)
Syns - 6 :0)

Last edited:
Weds 5th Jan AKA ooppsss day

B: 2 (hexb) toast, 2 poached eggs, brown sauce (2syns)
L: bag of grapes, 4 crab sticks, & FF yog
T: Pasta (free), mince beef (free) dolmio sauce (3syns 1/4 of jar) 2 slices garlic bread (6syns) with loadsa spinach salad

Meeting in Starbucks so HexA there :0)
Could SO do with a beer after AF beating down my door!

Syns=11 and worth it :0)

Last edited:
Hiya

You food diary is looking good and you seem like you are really enjoying it!!!
Im a big starbucks fan....Tall Skinny Latte with SugarFree Hazelnut!
I love options sachet too...although i love the 3 syn ones (chocolate brownie...yum!!!!)

If you get fed up of water, use NAS squash, asda do some great varieties!
Kate

Hiya

You food diary is looking good and you seem like you are really enjoying it!!!
Im a big starbucks fan....Tall Skinny Latte with SugarFree Hazelnut!
I love options sachet too...although i love the 3 syn ones (chocolate brownie...yum!!!!)

If you get fed up of water, use NAS squash, asda do some great varieties!
Kate

Hey hun, thanks for the look in! I would not be able to do this well without this website! Its fantastic! And I know I shouldnt but I weigh every morning (just for a cheeky look) and Im losing a lbs a day! Guess we never realise what crap we put in our bodies hey? Ive had some NAS squash too thanks. Im going to pick up some caffeine free Diet Coke today and cut back on it! lol

Thursday 6th Jan also CD1 :0(

Would this day be better as Green than EE?

B: Egg on toast(hexb) as above (2 syns)
Snack: 2 bananas
L: Jacket pot, beans & cheese (HexA)
S: 2 clementines, alpen light bar (3 syns)
Home from work crunchy nut cornflakes & milk :( 5.5 syns)
T: havent eaten yet :0(

Syns = 10.5 (suprisingly)

I feel like Ive eaten loads and I'm down and sad, gonna make DH a nice curry & Jack Pot for tea but its from a Jar so I may have a spoonful.

You could have that day as a green :D That way you would be able to just syn the crunchy nut cornflakes and not the additional milk. This will also leave you with an additional HexB choice, or 1/2 of a B if you count your alpen light as 1/2 a B choice (more syn removal that way)

Hope that makes sense

I'd say yes to it being better as a green day then you wouldn't have to syn the alpen light bar or the milk and then you would have more to play with?
Is it because of the diet you are feleing sad? Why love? You can have plenty more to eat, it just takes a while to get your head around at first but don't beat yourself up :)

Thank you, thank you. Not sad with diet, its been great and Ive def lost this week. Always a downer when AF turns up, will be ok in a couple of day. Thanks again chick

You could have that day as a green :D That way you would be able to just syn the crunchy nut cornflakes and not the additional milk. This will also leave you with an additional HexB choice, or 1/2 of a B if you count your alpen light as 1/2 a B choice (more syn removal that way)

Hope that makes sense

Thank you very, very much, I so appreciate your input. Thank you

Friday 7th of Jan

B: Porridge from Milk
L: Jacket pot & Beans
T: Chicken Tikka (6 syns) & Rice

Keeping some syns for needed Jaffa Cakes. Will update this evening

Morning,

Your diary look great. I am finding it hard to grasp the concept of being able to eat as much as we are able because diets and eating a lot dont seem to go together. I am on the ee plan because I still have not really grasped the red/green plans. Good luck hun!! xx

Morning,

Your diary look great. I am finding it hard to grasp the concept of being able to eat as much as we are able because diets and eating a lot dont seem to go together. I am on the ee plan because I still have not really grasped the red/green plans. Good luck hun!! xx

I KNOW! lol Even when I have a bad day and a slip up, I get home and syn it and its not so bad. Its unreal, Im looking forward to WI Sunday

Back