Sim Sim's Food Diary

I had a syn free but not superfree dinner yesterday so eggs beans and syn free quorn sausages

I think i want to try extra easy SP today hopefully balance out any damage from yesterday

So going to have porridge oats before heading to the gym then fruit before lunch which will be mushroom omelette and salad

Dinner i think I'm going to make fish in a tomato sauce with lots of onion peppers and side salad

I still have a hexb which I'm not sure how I'm going to use maybe nuts on my yogurt or later as a snack

Ok ee sp blooper!! Didn't realise i couldn't have ff yogurt on these days and i had it for breakfast grrrr

Lunch I'm feeling i need some carbs so i think I'm gonna have my second hexb with my omlette

I might just do a red day today instead and have fish and veggies for dinner

Just testing to see if this works but this the baked tandoori cauliflower i made last week

Attachments

• 1429189728956.jpg
    1429189728956.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 38
So i think I've been good today

Breakfast was half a Cantelupe melon and green tea

Lunch was syn free quorn sausages mash and beans

Dinner was homemade veggie nuggets made with cauliflower carrot peas an egg and cheese hexa and gram flour 2 syns with sw chips and siriracha sauce 0.5 syns

Snacks weetabix minis no milk hexb

Tea with milk 1 syns

Day ended on 9.5 syns!!

25 gm dark choc 6.5 syns

Attachments

• 1429302771116.jpg
    1429302771116.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 38
Started today with a syn free fry up two eggs two quorn sausages mushrooms and beans

I have canteloupe melon for later I'm making a flaked rice dish with sweet corn and potatoes the whole dish has 10 syns but will be shared between 3 of us so 3.5 syns per serving

Dinner is just me tonight so i think i might just have weetabix and banana for dinner

Ended yesterday with a mushroom omelette syn free coleslaw with cheese hexa

Pudding was yogurt banana and alpen light bars hexb

I spent my syns on a creme egg 9 syns

Velvet crunch 4.5 syns

Today's diary:

Breakfast cantelupe melon and green tea

Lunch consumed a fair bit of syns: fish curry 2.5 syns for a bit of coconut milk i was careful to measure!! Half a chapati 3 syns rice salad and microwaved poppadom 4 syns although I'm sure its probably less as i got the syns from the book which says its 4 syns for restaurant ones which are usually fried but I'll go with 4

Snacks velvet crunch 4.5 and alpen light bars

Dinner strawberries raspberries half a banana and ff yogurt

Ending the day on 15.5 syns ish!

Soooo i weighed in this morning and I'm 2.2 lb down!! Yay!!

Todays food:

Breakfast is overnight oats hexb ff yogurt raspberries strawberries half a banana a bit of cinnamon half tsp of maple syrup 0.5 syns

I haven't decided what to spend my syns on yet maybe a bit of dark chocolate in the evening

Lunch is pasta salad with sweetcorn pepper chicken slices from sainsburys philidelphia light hexa

Dinner is egg curry rice and salad

Edit 2 finger kit kat consumed!! 5 syns cuppa tea 1 syn for the milk

Edit again had velvet crunch 4 syns and a small square of dark chocolate probably another 4 syns

Really enjoyed my egg curry rice and salad too all syn free

Day finished on 14.5 syns i think i should cut down on my syns so i can be a bit flexible on weekends etc

Last edited:
Morning!! Today's breakfast is yogurt with strawbs banana raspberrys topped with 35 pistachios hexb

Lunch is last night's egg curry and rice the curry sauce consists of onions pepper and tomato I'm wondering if i can count this as my 1/3 veg?

I'm making kidney bean curry tonight with rice for the boys and ill have syn free chips with mine as i don't fancy rice twice today i added onion and pepper to my beans too and topped with 30 gms of cheese - HEXa

Syns - a small sliver of birthday cake ay work no icing i'm going to guesstimate its 10 syns and a pack of velvet crunch 4.5 syns

We have just booked tickets for Avengers this weekend too so no more syns now until my next weigh in on monday!!! I want to spend the rest of my syns on a sensible lunch and a not so sensible ben and jerrys peanut butter icecream! I would have gone for a double scoop usually but i will try and stick to a single!

Last edited:
Syn free or minimal syns now between now and monday, also trying to keep to speed and high protein foods as well!

Sooo today's breakfast: Banana, strawberries, raspberries and FF yogurt drizzle of honey 1 syn

Lunch is last nights beans and all of 5 SW chips that hubby decided not to finish!! and I have cut up some cucumber and carrot to munch on the side as my speed food!!

To avoid snacking on syns I have brough in a toastie with two small slices of w/m bread 30 gms of cheese and yep beans again!! (i seriously think i will have my own carbon foot print today)

Dinner i'm going to make spaggetti and quorn mince and maybe an egg on top!!! I want to add loads of veg to my quorn today, I have aubergine, carrotts peas onions peppers all going in!! and a tin of tomatoes as well gimme the speeeedd!!

I took a rest day from working our yesterday, my last rest day was wednesday last week so i feel like i needed it!! but i fully intend to get back on it tonight!! T25 Total Body Conditioning and Alpha Speed for me tonight then

Morning!!! So weighed in today and I lost a big whopping STAYED THE SAME!! but then i went off the rails on the weekend and made some poor food choices!!! on staurday i wen to see the avengers and pizza express for lunch!! i knew when i went in that i should have chose something like an olive starter and the leggara superfood salad!! instead i ended up with the mushroom bruschetta, the arrabiata pasta (which i suppose isnt bad) and a small slice of my sister in laws american hot one!! AND the one thing i was aving my syns for was the ben and jerrys peanut butter icecream whoch the cinema didnt have!! I had baskin robins not one but two scoops!!! i thoroughly enjoyed my starter and main but the icecream was a waste of calories and was an awful choice!!

This week's focus is to stay more focused foodwise! I really need to train myself to make better food choices, looking back on it, I had porridge and banana for breakfast went to the gym for an hour and halfs gruelling bootcamp and weights sesh and then came home and headed straight back out to meet the family for lunch and the movie!! by which time i was pretty much marvin!! I could have been Hulk Smash lol!! so next time maybe some eggs or something so that my hunger pangs dont get out of hand and lead me to make bad choices!!

so without further delay here's the plan for today's food!

Breakfast - Half a banana, FF yogurt, Strawbs raspberries and a drizzle of honey (1syn

Lunch - Chiken Tikka slices from Asda - anyone know how many syns in this? with salad

Snack - two slices w/m bread with two eggs, tomatoes and cheese - HEXa & b

Dinner - Black Eye Bean Curry, I have got rice too but i might not have it, maybe just salad dressed in yogurt on the side lets see how I feel, if i dont have the rice technically its an EESP day so i might have some nuts in the evening after my workout!

Tonight's workout is T25 again, I plan just to do one today and i will try and get up early and do another tomorrow!

Edit!!! I had dark choc digestives 8syns popcorn 4 and milk in coffee 1 so day ended at 14 syns

Last edited:
Back