My 1st post.....31/12/2007!!!!!

Prettyfacebut?

...body-has-caught-up!!!!
New and Excited?
Hello all,
Actually wanted to title this 'new and fed-up' but thats no way to introduce myself.
After an initial meeting with an LLC I have decided to go with CD as I am already having private counselling (break-up story for another time:cry:). I wanted to have the stuff ready to start straight after xmas but it wasn't to be. I will be starting Jan 7th my excitement to get going is turning to frustration...so thats where the fed-up is comming from....also suffering from 'cabin fever' I can't wait to get back to work (for the routine not the work!!)and to put a stop to 'boredom eating and smoking...I don't really want either, but i'm bored.
I picked this name to remind me of a situation that happened some years ago, a nurse at my Dr's surgery said to me "Oh dear, you have a very pretty face....but it doesn't hide the fact that you are fat". Has stuck with me ever since.:sigh:
Anyway, I have been lurking here for a while and I am inspired by all of you and your positivity and support....lookng forward to being in your gang. Feeling a bit down tonight as I am food drunk (eaten too much c**p) and wish I had sorted myself out wth getting my CD packs sooner.
Anyway....bbbbrrraahhh (shaking off my miserable-ness) I will be going to the gym in the morning...that always gves me a buzz.
Thanks for reading:)

Well....12 months ago I posted the above at the beginning of my CD journey. I have been lurking and reading all the 'newby' posts and it made me quite nostalgic;)
So as I sit here reflecting on what I have achieved in the last 12 months....well loads....but what brings the biggest smile to my face is I LOST 7 STONE....my skin has caught up, the 'fear' of eating a grape and putting it all back on has gone....I must admit, my head never completely caught up (its a work in process:rolleyes:)
Anyway, just posting this for all my friends on here....and any new members at the beginning of their journey's....stick with it....it will be the best thing you have ever done....
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXX
:party0023:​

Fantastic post, fantastic achievement and to think I can just about remember that post!

Happy New Year babes
xx

Hey Baby:) Gorgeous Porgeous!!!
Thank you...
This time last year it felt like I had a million miles to go....it feels like in the blink of an eye I've travelled thru time!!!
Happy New Year my Friend!
XXXXXXX

I cannot believe the nurse said that!! How rude and unprofessional. You have done so well, its such an inspiration to me, being a new starter. So thank you and all the best for 2009!! Kate x

New and Excited?
Hello all,
Actually wanted to title this 'new and fed-up' but thats no way to introduce myself.
After an initial meeting with an LLC I have decided to go with CD as I am already having private counselling (break-up story for another time:cry:). I wanted to have the stuff ready to start straight after xmas but it wasn't to be. I will be starting Jan 7th my excitement to get going is turning to frustration...so thats where the fed-up is comming from....also suffering from 'cabin fever' I can't wait to get back to work (for the routine not the work!!)and to put a stop to 'boredom eating and smoking...I don't really want either, but i'm bored.
I picked this name to remind me of a situation that happened some years ago, a nurse at my Dr's surgery said to me "Oh dear, you have a very pretty face....but it doesn't hide the fact that you are fat". Has stuck with me ever since.:sigh:
Anyway, I have been lurking here for a while and I am inspired by all of you and your positivity and support....lookng forward to being in your gang. Feeling a bit down tonight as I am food drunk (eaten too much c**p) and wish I had sorted myself out wth getting my CD packs sooner.
Anyway....bbbbrrraahhh (shaking off my miserable-ness) I will be going to the gym in the morning...that always gves me a buzz.
Thanks for reading:)

Well....12 months ago I posted the above at the beginning of my CD journey. I have been lurking and reading all the 'newby' posts and it made me quite nostalgic;)
So as I sit here reflecting on what I have achieved in the last 12 months....well loads....but what brings the biggest smile to my face is I LOST 7 STONE....my skin has caught up, the 'fear' of eating a grape and putting it all back on has gone....I must admit, my head never completely caught up (its a work in process:rolleyes:)
Anyway, just posting this for all my friends on here....and any new members at the beginning of their journey's....stick with it....it will be the best thing you have ever done....
HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!!!!!
XXXXXXXXXX

:party0023:​

Great to see you again!!!..xxx:D:D:D

Thanks All,
Been lurking and keeping up with Minimins....still need my daily fix:)
XXXXXX

We'll have no more lurking from you missus, I miss having you about the place!

x

Your success is such an inspiration you ought to stop lurking and get your slim ass back on here :D I will keep looking back to this thread when I encounter the hard days, its people like you who will make it easier for me! Thank you :)

Ah bless you Bride/Kate....You are gonna do great!!! Throughout my time on CD, the ups and downs all taught me how much 'strength' I have....makes me value what I achieved all the more!!
Enjoy the highs and ride out the lows....XXXXX

Thank you for posting this. It is an inspiration to all! Job well done!
edi

Thanks my lovely....urm...may I just say...you're doing damn well yourself!!!!
XXXX

WOW........ what an inspiration you are to someone like me, about to start CD. Thank you

WOW !!! what a fantastic inspiration you are :D

thanks for posting and Happy SLIM New Year, Gorgeous !

Please don't be a stranger....it's great when those who have been successful remind us all how life changing losing weight can be :)

Debz xx

You really do look amazing, well done! It's great to read posts like this, makes it real - that people REALLY do have this kind of success. Given me a boost thank you xx

Back