My 1st week of cd

Ha ha so u found it then lol xc thank u for the support that's lovely to hear and I will def try to stop weighing myself lol xxxx hope yr ok today how u getting on ?

LeaE said:
Ha ha so u found it then lol xc thank u for the support that's lovely to hear and I will def try to stop weighing myself lol xxxx hope yr ok today how u getting on ?

Today has definitely been the hardest day for me so far. Not craving bad food-just food! Cut up a mango for the boys and i literally could have scoffed the lot. Got a real craving for grilled chicken salad. Please tell me it will pass!! Also felt hungry for the first time. Not a good day. Did the ketosis stick this morning and it looks like Im getting there-maybe that's why its so tough today?

I think u just do have bad days Hun but they pass go in the bath and soak and drink loads of water x u can split yr packets just add extra water so it feels like yr having more and fills u up better plus means less gap between shakes xxx stick with it hun yr doing so well so far x I always think that hunger feeling should be embraced a little as means yr body is burning fat xxx

LeaE said:
I think u just do have bad days Hun but they pass go in the bath and soak and drink loads of water x u can split yr packets just add extra water so it feels like yr having more and fills u up better plus means less gap between shakes xxx stick with it hun yr doing so well so far x I always think that hunger feeling should be embraced a little as means yr body is burning fat xxx

Splitting the packets is so obvious but genius! Thank you-will definitely do that tomorrow. Not dreading it so much now. Thanks again and good luck for weigh in tomorrow-i will be thinking of you. X

Thank u demonp xxxx

I lost 6lbs this week x

LeaE said:
I lost 6lbs this week x

Omg that is amazing! You have lost over a stone in 2 weeks-incredible! You must be over the moon. Well done. You must in and buy yourself a stone lost present. X

Ha ha just losing it is enough for me just got the rest to shift now x

Hi guys just starting my plan tomorrow can you give me some recommendations for the shakes and porridge xxxx

You are all doing so well I have two stone to loose and it's worrying me how I'm gonna manage to stay happy while doing it!!!!!

MissieCB said:
Hi guys just starting my plan tomorrow can you give me some recommendations for the shakes and porridge xxxx

You are all doing so well I have two stone to loose and it's worrying me how I'm gonna manage to stay happy while doing it!!!!!

Hi Missiecb. My recommendations for the porridge. . .avoid it! :) Actually, on my last one i managed to cook it so that it was quite nice. Blend it well before you microwave it and then blend it well again afterwards. With the shakes-two fave tips I've had are adding hot water to the chocolate ones-yum hot chocolate and no. 2 blend them with ice and the normal amount of cold water-yum. Good luck with it and stick with this site and you will be fine-it has been a huge motivation for me. X

Posted to u in my diary xxxxxx check in with me when u have chance xxx

Back