my 1st weigh in :)

jonsey78

Well had my first weigh in and 7lb have gone forever never to return feel so good and happy with myself nurse said i will be in goal by september only one problem is that she is away next week so i dont have a weigh in as she is the only one who does it in my area but i am hoping for a super week 2 weigh in also going to weigh myself next week and hope my scale show a loss thanks all for your support x:)

Well done you!!!!!
You are doing great. Keep it up.

Did you weigh yourself on your own scales at home after your weigh in? Just to check they are the same as your pharmacy? Then, when you weigh yourself next week you will know how much you have lost...I am sure you have, but just thought I would mention it.

Take care

just going to hop on scales now but mine show that i am more than the nurses scales but the weigh loss should still show i know it works now so if i stick to it 100% i cant fail x x

Great....yes, best to double check and then you wont feel disappointed.

I am sure you will be fine and just think of the actual recorded weight loss in 2 weeks time!!!! Thinking positively for yu ;)

Have a great week!

Excellent loss !!!! well done jonsey ....Worth sticking that first week wasnt it. Now all you have to do is look towards your next weigh in :D

Great first weigh in - well done :)

Fab start, well done!!

well done, dont take your scales too seriously, remember your official weigh will be at the pharmacy. start to measure yourself too, its a great incentive to see the inches melt away.

Hi Jonsey,
very well done on your first weigh in, it will keep you motivated for the two weeks, don't you worry. Wishing you all the best.
Doirin

well done now keep it up

Back