My 1st weigh in!!!!

Well done hun, great loss xx

well done girl thats fantastic really chuffed for you. Carry on like this and you will be a new Linzyloo in no time xxx

Absolutely brilliant linzyloo - your post will have really helped anyone just starting out on CD and wondering if it is worth sticking out feelings of hunger/headaches etc to get through week one.
Wishing you many pleasing losses on your way to goal, although the excitement you feel today will always be one of your special momments on this diet x

Its feels like the best day ive had in ages ... Very Special! And i cant wait to loose more and see a new me! I also think its great on here with everyones lovely comments! Its definatly worth headaches and hunger pains! I just cant wait to wear that little black dress! Ive got this image in my head that i really want to be. I just know its gonna be a difficult and hard journey and i hope that the support from you and loads of other people is really gonna help me! And i also hope that i can help lots of other people too! xxx

Well done linzyloo... first chance i've had to get on here today but been thinking about your weigh in lol!!! Go you :)

wow 11lbs is amazing first week weight loss... well done. your on your way to the you that you want already!

Fantastic Linzyloo! Well done!!

Back