My 2012 :-)

vicky1823

Hello! I hope nobody minds if I start a new thread, I just wanted to write down my feelings and the things I'm eating! I hope you guys tell me if I'm doing anything wrong and also support from you all. I have had a look on other threads and everyone seems so nice and supportive! I really hope to make some internet friends too! lol

So today I have started again. I initially started a few weeks before Christmas but put 5.5lb's on in a WEEK!!! Gutted. So I have dusted myself off and i'll get up again... with help ;)

Today at work (I know - eww on a bank holiday!) I had a cheese leek & ham pasta n sauce - 1 syn... and for tea we are having (from the slimming world website) a ham and cheese hash thingy with salad... its 4 syns. Will let you all know if it was good! I have had two cups of tea with milk so I will use the milk as a healthy extra.

Please feel free to comment - so I don't feel like a geek with no online buddy's! :grouphugg: lol

Thank you for reading.

Vic x

Just dropping by Vicky to say hello and wish you all the best with your SW journey.

Tea sounds yummy:)

Aww thanks ladies! :) I really appreciate your replies, I am so glad I decided to join this forum!

Just popping by to say hi and good luck in your journey, ill be back to see how your getting on!

Emma xx

Ps i gained 10lbs in one week over Christmas so its easily done! But seens as it went on so easily Im hoping it will go off that easily :fingerscrossed:

sent from my Samsung galaxy s
9.5lbs left to go to be pre Christmas weight

Hi vicky. Good luck with your SW journey. I am new too and started doing a diary and find it helpful.
I come back and say hello in a couple of days time.

Hi vic,

Sounds like you are enjoying the diet so far, just one point- when having a pasta n' sauce, don't forgot that 1/3 of your meal should be free and just the p n' s on it's own isn't. Maybe you could take a couple of microwaveable veg packs with you to work and stir them in? Or make sure you have some superfree fruit :)

Good luck,
Jez x

Just popping by to say hi and good luck in your journey, ill be back to see how your getting on!

Emma xx

Ps i gained 10lbs in one week over Christmas so its easily done! But seens as it went on so easily Im hoping it will go off that easily :fingerscrossed:

sent from my Samsung galaxy s
9.5lbs left to go to be pre Christmas weight

Oh thank you! That is re-assuring, I never thought of it like that. Easy on... Easy off. Fingers crossed! Thank you Emma :)

Hi vic,

Sounds like you are enjoying the diet so far, just one point- when having a pasta n' sauce, don't forgot that 1/3 of your meal should be free and just the p n' s on it's own isn't. Maybe you could take a couple of microwaveable veg packs with you to work and stir them in? Or make sure you have some superfree fruit :)

Good luck,
Jez x

Hey Jez! I really like the cheese leak and ham pasta n sauce, what would you recommend I put in with it? Ooo maybe broccoli or something? What do you have at work... I'm kinda living on that pasta lol x

How about taking this sort of thing along with your pasta? Most supermarkets do their own variety of these, then there are the Birdseye ones too. There is a nice variety of superfree veg in these so no one could say you aren't having enough!! Plus once you have added them into your sauce they will prob just taste of that anyway.

For lunch, I tend to save any leftovers from evening meals (or deliberately cook a large batch) and freeze them. I have a load of frozen meals ready to be warmed up in a micro that i take with me to work and come in handy when I'm find myself feeling a bit peckish. For the newest crusade to lose weight, I've also started a Project 52 whereby I'm going to spend every sunday coming up with a new soup, packed full of sf and ss foods that I can freeze for the week too :)

How about taking this sort of thing along with your pasta? Most supermarkets do their own variety of these, then there are the Birdseye ones too. There is a nice variety of superfree veg in these so no one could say you aren't having enough!!

Excellent advice there! I especially like the soup idea! Although that link you posted took me straight to a tub of haagan daaz cookie ice cream... Don't think that would taste right! ;-) lol
Thanks for all your fabulous advice though!! I always make too much for tea so will definitely take some leftovers to work with me!! xx

Oh God no.....didn't mean[STRIKE] haagen daaz[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]haagen das[/STRIKE] ice cream. I meant that those little steam fresh bags of veg :)

The Birdseye ones are on offer in Asda at the mo xx

Oh God no.....didn't mean[STRIKE] haagen daaz[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]haagen das[/STRIKE] ice cream. I meant that those little steam fresh bags of veg :)

The Birdseye ones are on offer in Asda at the mo xx

Im going to do an online shop today! Its my day off and I really cant be assed actually GOING shopping, ew no. So I will be most certainly adding them to my trolley. Thank you again Jez you've been really helpful :) x

Ok, so today I had ham salad for my breakfast!!! (I dont know!!) lol i just wanted it!
Dinner I had jacket potato with 2 laughing cow cheeses and mushrooms
Tea I had the slimming world chicken curry and rice!

Was all really tasty... Ive enjoyed my meals today I tell you! :) I thought it was going to be more difficult because I have been off from work and usually raid the cupboard from being bored!

Hope your all ok :)
xx

I frequently have veg for my breakfast in an attempt to make up the 1/3 superfree. Last week I had a full english (SW style) with peas, carrots and green beans, haha x

JezVonSavage said:
I frequently have veg for my breakfast in an attempt to make up the 1/3 superfree. Last week I had a full english (SW style) with peas, carrots and green beans, haha x

Haha that made me giggle!!! I'm not alone then! Got great news! Tonight at slimming world I lost 4lb! Yey :) hope your ok xx

Well done thats fantastic :D

Awesome stuff, well done!! :)

Thank you!!! :) I was the biggest loser, I didn't win the prize because I had gained last week... But the feeling I got was SOOOO much better than a basket full of food. xx

Back