My 2015 foody feast - 2st to lever off!

Evening all

Sorry I have not been on here lately - it has been ridiculously busy at work which meant long hours, plus I had a couple of social occasions and I am today just back from a boozy weekend in Dublin celebrating my friend's 50th. I am hoping to catch up on all your threads now too.

I have been as good as I could be given the above and in week 1 I lost 4lb, week 2 I lost 1lb (I was amazed not to have gained!) and my next WI is on Thursday morning, which I am not looking forward to considering the amount of alcohol that was consumed. On the plus side, my eating wasn't horrendous but I am hoping to make up for the chicken kebab/chicken fillet burger and french toast over the rest of this week!

I will catch up with you all on your threads and I hope everyone is having a good week. xx

Had a mare of a week last week. The trip to Dublin was great but then late nights at work and a couple of working lunches managed to play havoc with my plan and at my WI on Thursday I gained a pound. I'm not upset by that because I wasn't expecting a miracle!

I have struggled with my discipline since the start of my new week though: yesterday I had a chocolate brownie for breakfast! I have counted it though so I just need to avoid cr@p like that for the rest of the week and I should have a loss. I'm not beating myself up about it - I have accepted the mistake, realised why it happened (forgot my breakfast), learned from it (take breakfast to work in future) and but it behind me.

I have since been tracking properly and have restarted my exercise plan and hope that this will counteract the naughties a little bit too.

Hope you have all have a great week. x

I have been far too focussed on work over the last two weeks, mainly because he have had our regulators in which is always a rather nervous and busy time. I should hopefully find the time to get posting on here again.

Today I started the day with a cold but sunny and uplifting 5 mile walk and my plan for the rest of the day is going to be F&H and looks like this:

B - Large bowl of porridge made with soya milk, strawberries and blueberries. Milky coffee.
L - Tuna jacket with salad and homemade coleslaw.
D - Chicken, pak choi, mushrooms, onions in oyster sauce (I haven't pointed up the Oyster sauce yet but it should not be much) and brown rice. Husband makes this and it's lovely!

Back