My 25th Birthday Diet Diary

Terrible heartburn/acid/indigestion/whatever, I hope it's okay to take Gaviscon? I have a feeling it has sugar in it, I just hope it's not enough to kick me out of keto. It hurts too much to sleep so I'm going to have to chug some down. :(

Woohoo! Thankies :)

I don't know how it happened but I managed to get to the checkout phase on the domino's pizza website.

I almost ordered a medium pizza with chicken wings. I don't know why but I just thought "It's okay to do this. It's absolutely fine."

I closed it just before the payment stage and immediately made up the cottage pie packet and added a tiny amount of reduced sugar ketchup.

I figured it was better than pizza and wings instead. I need Wednesday's weigh-in to come around reeeeeeeeeeally soon.

After this weigh-in I'm also going to stop weighing daily, I think.

I'm also trying to figure out a way to block certain websites on my browser, maybe not having access to food ordering places will be helpful for me.

Well done for not ordering!

Deffo well done being so strong....I keep getting texts from both one in Bristol and one Leeds...the one near me apparently now delivers 24/7.....yikes!

Well done for staying strong!! See you can do it. The willpower fairy jumped in with seconds to spare!! Xx

Thanks everyone :) Just gotta stay strong!

I ate last night so I'm not weighing today. The food didn't taste nearly half as good as my mind built it up to be. Not going to continue eating, just going to stick to packs now I know that it truly isn't even worth it. Hopefully I haven't done too much damage. Putting my scales away until 1st Nov. Keeping it brief because the more I think about it the more I want to emotionally eat!

Well done on getting straight back on it. How are you doing today?

Had another slip up last night but today I've been 100% on it. :)

Back