My 2nd weigh-in

size102b

Banned
Hiya well done on everyone thats has weigh-in and been successful
I lost 2lbs ,so thats 8lbs in the first 2 weeks,am pleased but after seeing others loss Im now going to up my water,its def got to work,I normally lose 1/2 -1 lbs a week and I drank water last week and seen peoples losses here with water.

xx

great news on the 2lbs of fat chick:)

bummer about the cold . Im making 0 point soup to keep me on the straight and narrow and that will get some water into me as all i want to do is eat sweet junk

oh and youve has the same 2 weigh ins as me

Hi oh yeah told you Im yoursheep IM FOLLOWINGGGG you :sign0151:

Thanx alot ........

Your losses have been amazing well done you,I cant eat 0 point soup have bad tum probs ,wish I could but I think your good to do it as it helps.
Oh wonder what you next loss will be???xx

this fridays wi going to be good i think either a sts or gain. i feel terrible.

oh just the cold, nothing too bad i just feel like a walking corpse think ive put on the 4lbs i had off last week :-(

Ahhh ,have you been off plan as you feel rough and gained?
I had a temperature of 100 yesterday,I feel asleep on the sofa woke up could hardly walk temp just over 100 and felt sick ,had an early night and feel better today.Think there bugs viral infections going round.
I hope you get well soon and the lbs go,this sheep is watching lol :rolleyes: xx

well done hun,im finding weight watchers really easy,my 2nd weigh in today tooo!!!!lost 6lb in total and after trying cambridge diet and atkins iv definatly realised at the age of 18 this is the best way of losing weight!im happy and not miserable because i can have a vodka of a saturday night and i can also eat the same as my bf!!!!!xxxx keep it up xxx

well done hun,im finding weight watchers really easy,my 2nd weigh in today tooo!!!!lost 6lb in total and after trying cambridge diet and atkins iv definatly realised at the age of 18 this is the best way of losing weight!im happy and not miserable because i can have a vodka of a saturday night and i can also eat the same as my bf!!!!!xxxx keep it up xxx

Thanx :D well done you brilliant losses yes I agree with you we can eat with everyone else,having done lots of vlcd and ending up 3 stone heavier 3,1/2 years later I finally waffed around and come back to what I find easiest.
Take one lil bt of advice from me I started at the aged of 18 as did my mum I had 1/2 stone to lose :confused: and I started ''''dieting'''' it can never be a diet its a life plan thats why at 40 I know it has to be forever PLEASE DONT lose the weight and go back to before as you'll spend the next few decades yoyoing,in 5-6 years I have yoyoed off and on 14 stone in the last year I have lost and gained 10lbs 3-4 times??
I think you sound like your going to do this and good on you........:D xx

Back