1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

My 2nd Weigh In

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by Debz1809, 7 February 2011 Social URL.

1. Debz1809

Debz1809 I ♥ SW!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hi there

As some of you may have read my comment yesterday, I was having an off day. I fel so heavy, fat, ugly and really down in the dumps!! I stuck to my slimming worls so rigid this week and never came off it at all! I am working nightshifts this week, I have done 6 in a row last week and now in the process of doing another 8! Think my body is all over the place!! I was scared to go to weigh in tonight! However, I did go and stood on the scales to be told that I have lost 3lbs this week!!!! :D I am so shocked but cant help and be slightly gutted!!! I wanted to loose that 3.5lbs as that would have taken me to loosing my 1stone in 2 weeks!!! Och well, get that wee sticker next week!! :p
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.