My 333 day diary

Sass

Silver Member
Hi all,

So my Misson will begin on Monday 27th June 2016. My goal is to be a slim, confident and healthy Bride for my wedding which is going to be on the 27th May 2017

333 days until the big day.

Hey sass , good luck with your start.. I remember you from the old days of minimins when it was busy... Really quiet now on this forum.. Day one for me tomorrow too.. You have a fab goal to aim for, for motivation too :)

Hi Dappy, nice to see someone from the old forum. I can't believe how quiet this one is :(

I decided to start today. Felt rubbish all day but not sure it's Cambridge related. Tried the mango shake as I normally love all things mango but I don't like the shake much. Looking forward to ketosis setting in.

If anything will give me motivation wearing a sleeveless wedding dress will give me the biggest push!! I hate my arms the most and can not get married with arms like this! I've read some really inspirational Cambridge stories of brides slimming down to fit in their perfect dresses. I most definitely am on that Misson.

Good luck for your start tomorrow Dappy. Do you have a diary?

Day 2 today. :)

Last night was tough. I wasn't hungry but whilst warming my partners dinner up I almost talked myself into having some.

This morning I'm so so glad I didn't and I've had my first 100% Cambridge day!

Here's to day 2 and wishing Dappy good luck for your day 1 x

Day 2 undermy belt somehow!

Had a reocurring issue with my teenage son last night which almost resulted in me faceplanting a pizza..........
However somehow I resisted.
Completly over the moon with myself.

Day 3 here I come!! 332 days left of my challenge.

Day 3 - went okay. No headache. Didn't drink as much water as I should.

Sorry for the TMI but I've had terrible bowl habits (needing to get to the loo fast) over the past few days. Never had this before when doing the diet. However I did just read up on it and apparently it can be an effect of my body not liking the concentrated minerals which they advise to drink a glass of water before your shake to dilute them. Going to try that today. See how I get on.

So day 4 today. I'm feeling proud and positive.

One thing I really wish I could sort is the yucky taste/smell in my mouth. I'm off to take my 5 month old son to clinic this afternoon and am dreading taking to the health visitor. Mouth was before hand!

So yesterday I ate food and felt totally crap after and this morning I woke feeling ****!

Today's really hard. I've had a naughty nibble on foods I know won't kick me out of ketosis but to be fair the biscuit I had yesterday has probably done that.

It's my first weigh in tomorrow which is the only reason I've managed to keep on track today.

I'm so gutted and disappointed in myself. I want to be slim for my wedding but this diet is so damn hard!!

Day 5 was much better.

Day 6 today and today's weigh in day! Not really looking forward to it because of my bad day on day 4 but I'm trying not to dwell and I will be happy with any loss because that's what this is about. Anything over 4lb will be good.

329 days until challenge is over x

Back