My 3rd week and ive lost 1 stone and 7 pounds

Snab

I couldnt belive id lost so much as I fell of the wagon on holiday a bit but i have still managed to lose 1.7 stone in 3 weeks the first week I weighed my self every day but the battery died on my scale and I havent gotten around to replacing it so when I went to the chemist to get my new batch this week I had a nice surprise. I want to really concentrate on doing this properly so that I can start eating normally (healthly) again so I would like to another 2 or 3 weeks the only thing it does get very boring I wish they had more flavours I dont like coffe so does anyone know how to make this stuff into a mousse?

Congratulations and well done on your brilliant weight loss:happy096:

To make a Mousse-Chocolate or Vanilla

Add the contents of a sachet to about 120ml (4 fluid ounces) of cold water in a small bowl. You will find by experiment/experience how much water to use to produce your desired consistency. Make sure you drink and extra half pint of water when take the formula as a mousse to compensate for smaller volume of water used.

Eat the mousse immediately after mixing.

Source: Lipotrim

Well done, that's incredible. I would love the willpower to just get past day one haha. Im going to make the mousse tomorrow, i do find only three flavours incredibly repetitive. I dont know why they cant do flavours such as chocolate orange, like the Cambridge diet does?

I couldnt belive id lost so much as I fell of the wagon on holiday a bit but i have still managed to lose 1.7 stone in 3 weeks the first week I weighed my self every day but the battery died on my scale and I havent gotten around to replacing it so when I went to the chemist to get my new batch this week I had a nice surprise. I want to really concentrate on doing this properly so that I can start eating normally (healthly) again so I would like to another 2 or 3 weeks the only thing it does get very boring I wish they had more flavours I dont like coffe so does anyone know how to make this stuff into a mousse?

I dont like coffee either but if you add a bit of cold coffee to the vanilla shake it tastes a bit like angel delight butterscotch

Back